Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 02:14:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227881 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  CIA-the most dangerous organization
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CIA-the most dangerous organization  (Read 21086 times)
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2007, 06:35:36 PM »

This board has gone far too crazy left for my taste.  I think that is more of the reason for the conservatives leaving than anything else.  Many of the comments on this board can't even be reasoned with.  For me, it started with the threads regarding the U.S.'s role in September 11.

I must have arrived after most of those, as I can only recall one such conversation (and it was really just a weird tangent).

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2007, 08:40:44 PM »

This board has gone far too crazy left for my taste.  I think that is more of the reason for the conservatives leaving than anything else.  Many of the comments on this board can't even be reasoned with.  For me, it started with the threads regarding the U.S.'s role in September 11.

Some neo-cons left because they kept getting their asses handed to them. Many got banned, because they were fucking insane. The rest slithered away after Iraq turned into the cluster fuck I said it would. If you remember years back, I was one of the few guys speaking up (with the majority being pro war, pro Bush and calling into question my patriotism-they called me every name in the book.) Now my opinion is shared by the majority, this board only mirrors sentiment throughout this country. Boo fucking hoo.

You guys crack me up, you can't even get your facts about this board straight, much less anything to do with history, or the middle east.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 08:43:06 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2007, 09:59:34 PM »

Some neo-cons left because they kept getting their asses handed to them. Many got banned, because they were fucking insane. The rest slithered away after Iraq turned into the cluster fuck I said it would. If you remember years back, I was one of the few guys speaking up (with the majority being pro war, pro Bush and calling into question my patriotism-they called me every name in the book.) Now my opinion is shared by the majority, this board only mirrors sentiment throughout this country. Boo fucking hoo.

You guys crack me up, you can't even get your facts about this board straight, much less anything to do with history, or the middle east.

I'm surprised he didn't try to blame Clinton or reference Ann Coulter in there....

"far too left crazy" is not supporting the war? hahah.  I guess the 2/3rds of the country have gone CA-RAZY!!!  confused  rofl hahah  yeah us "liberals and lefties" are killing the country!!   rofl

back on topic.   this thread is kinda gay, its really just a chance for more people to recklessly bash the US with incorrect information and exaggerated claims.  LIke someone else said, do you really think your country is so innocent?  give me a break.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Gordon Gekko
Banned
Headliner

Blue Horseshoe loves GnR

« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2007, 02:31:15 AM »

I have always found it telling that the premier philosopher of the neo-con movement is a dope-addled moron who has been married five times, has no kids and is probably gay.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2007, 02:45:26 AM »

I have always found it telling that the premier philosopher of the neo-con movement is a dope-addled moron who has been married five times, has no kids and is probably gay.

I can't imagine what someone's marriage(s) or sexual orientation have to do with this, though dope-addled certainly applies.   smoking <--- The last guy who still believes the neo-cons were right.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2007, 03:42:07 AM »

Addiction is a disease that affects all classes of society , rich , poor , black , white and everything in between . Don't assume it is a character flaw ; it is a disease .

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2007, 03:43:22 AM »

Addiction is a disease that affects all classes of society , rich , poor , black , white and everything in between . Don't assume it is a character flaw ; it is a disease .

Poor addicts.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2007, 08:22:09 PM »

What the fuck?  You claimed that the US is the biggest killer ever, credit 4.5 million deaths to the US (ignoring that Korea was a UN action, fuckstick), and then claim that that somehow overcomes the 41 million that YOU attribute to Hitler and Stalin. 

You seem to have not understood my point, which is that your claim is completely ridiculous.  And, of course, you have not proven it to be otherwise.   

I dont feel like going through 60 years of history to pull out all the numbers.
4.5 million in only 2 wars is enough to prove my point.
there is a number of unpublicized conficts that USA started or had someone else start them.

there's a number of dictators and mass murderers all over the globe installed by usa.

I did not say USA killed more people than Hitler and Stalin togather...
but USA definitely killed directly or through their henchmen more or close to 20 million in the past 60 years.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2007, 09:32:38 PM »

america/america instelled governments have killed more people since 1945 than all the previous regimes in the world put together.

most dictators in the world since 1945 were hand picked and installed by the USA.

Yes you did ! And BTW have you forgotten about Soviet Hedgemony over Eastern Europe and Asia

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2007, 02:04:36 AM »

well,usa was only one country which used nuclear weapon

In Serbia people 3x more dying from cancer since nato bombing 1999
nato used bombs with uranium,that's terrible

After a nato bombing,lot of babies was born with some "mistake" for example with threee hands

that's teribble man

I have never seen so many tree
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2007, 02:23:49 AM »

While a horrible incident, I'm not certain how this relates to the topic at hand.  After all, Truman was the President, and could have rejected the use of the bomb in WWII.

After a nato bombing,lot of babies was born with some "mistake" for example with threee hands

that's teribble man

That is terrible.  Actually, it's a substance known as depleted uranium, and as its side effects become more well known, pressure is increasing to eliminate its use.  Until a decade ago, though, most of its side effects were thought to be limited to those who had it come in direct contact with the human bloodstream.  It's been linked to cancers in more recent years. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2007, 03:45:02 AM »

While a horrible incident, I'm not certain how this relates to the topic at hand.? After all, Truman was the President, and could have rejected the use of the bomb in WWII.

that's teribble man

That is terrible.? Actually, it's a substance known as depleted uranium, and as its side effects become more well known, pressure is increasing to eliminate its use.? Until a decade ago, though, most of its side effects were thought to be limited to those who had it come in direct contact with the human bloodstream.? It's been linked to cancers in more recent years.?

i don't get point why they used bombs with uranium?
Nato was 1000x time stronger than serbian army,and they could defeat us without uranium bombs.
I don't know fuckin reason for that

BTw since 1945 serbian and ex yugoslavia had comunistic goverment but not like ussr and other country of esast block,yugoslavia had some type of democratic comunisam,and 50% of population liked west and us culture,and with nato bombing 1999 people in serbia was disapointed.
For example,in little Serbian town "Surdulica-town with 35000 people",nato bombs killing 10 people,and4 of each was children.
Nato Bomb crashed one family house and killed family and his neighbours which whose watching tv.

Tell me reason for this?

i think that people in west european country and us don't know whole the truth about what their soldgers and armies doing across the earth

Buit people in

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2007, 04:58:59 AM »

well,as i know serbian army crashed "f117-a-ivisiable",and i remember one very fanny graffit "Sorry we didn't know it is invisible"
But in the other hand i have two my friend whose was in kosovo in 1999 (one died by albanin teroristic organization) and other was live but he had a big trauma on "Kosare",where he and his 20 friends had fight with more than 500 alanian terorist.
Well in Kosovo world definately didn't know a truth. for example 1945 on kosovo live 60% of Serbs and 40 % of Albanian.1991 there lived 30% Serbs,because many of them runaway from albanian teror.
On the other hand,serbian army was in war (1998) with ecremistic organization of albanian which had a part of Al quaeda,but who fucked it.
Cia said Serbs are guilty and nato bombing serbia.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2007, 06:58:47 AM »

i don't get point why they used bombs with uranium?

Nato forces did not use bombs with depleted Uranium , the larger caliber shells fired from guns used it . It is incredibly dense , and it is what is taken to bust through armor . BTW depleted means inert . While there are some health risks associated with it , it is nowhere near as dangerous as Serbian tanks . While your learning about that conflict , study up on Screbinecea(sp.?) . You should really get your propaganda from a source other than the Serbian Government .?

EDIT : NATO does use depleted Uranium in GBUs (bunker buster) , however my thesis still stands
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 07:27:24 AM by fuckin crazy » Logged

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2007, 07:15:31 AM »

well,as i know serbian army crashed "f117-a-ivisiable",and i remember one very fanny graffit "Sorry we didn't know it is invisible"

What a stupid fucking remark . The Plane crashed due to design flaws that plague that airframe to this day . I guess Serbia shot down the one that crashed at the Dayton Airshow a few years ago . Roll Eyes  Serbia is armed with antiquated Soviet material that played hell shooting down planes? the Vietnam Era . Read the response above for a hint .
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 07:17:21 AM by fuckin crazy » Logged

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2007, 07:46:31 AM »

Nato Bomb crashed one family house and killed family and his neighbours which whose watching tv.

Tell me reason for this?

The military term for it is collateral damage , however if NATO had used the same technology that Serbia was using , the casualties would have been 100 to 1000 times as great . I don't think anyone condones the killing of innocent civilians, and I'll state again that I think all war and starvation should be illegal in the 21st century , but you try to portray Serbia as having no culpability in that conflict  , which is an assinine assumption .

gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2007, 11:32:27 AM »

fuckincrazy,just one thing Serbs live on that teritory more than 1000 years,and what the fuck you talkin about?

Second,us plain "thinderbold" use weapon for uranium for destroying tenks

third,did you realy believe that "f117a" felt down due to tehnical reasons,man that was propaganda.f117-a was crashed by soviet sistem Neva. In my town (Kragujevac third town in Serbia) are big field and there are more than 100 tenks.So you can see what success in military way had a nato bombing.
I don't said that Serbia won in that war,we lost but that was game between cat and mouse.
On the other hand 90% of tehnique of serbian army was ok after bombing,but serbia had to capitulate because nato started to bombing civilin targets like energy resource,and we hadn't electric energy 2-3 days in last 7 days of bombing.

About coletaral demage,i will ask you avbout it if your parents,child,brothers and sister be treating like that.Man,innocent civilian wa killed,and that was crime not coletaral demage.

I don't wanna say that we are right and you're wrong,only what to say that you have to respect people lives in the whole world.
Do you sometimes thinking that that child milica 4 year old whose killed in Serbian town Pancevo deserved that.
Just thinking what would be your react if it happened to your sister.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2007, 11:43:14 AM »

War is Hell.  Why are we debating this?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2007, 03:18:20 AM »

War is Hell.? Why are we debating this?
this is the worst thing which can happen to one nation

"i don't need your civil war"

gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2007, 03:20:13 AM »

do you think that axl think on Cia in civil war where he said :" "they shot kennedy"

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: