Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 03:14:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  CIA-the most dangerous organization
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CIA-the most dangerous organization  (Read 21098 times)
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2007, 02:29:25 PM »

For exampleCIA crushed ex yugoslavia (they bought couple politicans) and after that more than 300000 lost their lives in wars on ex yugoslavia

Yugoslavia was bound to fail.
it was 1990s... all comunist countries were breaking apart. USSR, Czechoslovakia...etc.etc.
IMO there was no need to interfere, since it would have happened anyway.
USA was also sponsoring Tito

you're right

Ex yugoslavia didb't be like ex ussr or other country
my father told me that they could travelled everywhere,and when tito died american president was on funeral

but i don't understand why CIA made muslims country in center of europe

I have never seen so many tree
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2007, 02:31:01 PM »

They also trained and funded Osama Bin Laden, bastards

No they didn't.

Yes they did. They supported him as well as the Taleban in order to fight Russia in Afghanistan.

The Taleban came into existence to bring 'stability' to Afghanistan after the Soviet withdrawal.

Anyway, there's plenty  of evidence out there (and not just from those who have a stake in denying it) that the US/CIA did not fund or train Bin Laden or have any relationship with him whatsoever. The Afghan mujahideen was supported by Pakistan intelligence funneling US and Saudi money to fight the Soviet occupation, the foreign Arab fighters (Afghanistan is not Arab, Bin Laden is) arrived independently to fight "alongside" the Afghans though they were far from warmly welcomed and they were in part funded and trained by Bin Laden who after all, was and probably still is, a very rich man with no need of US support. He was fighting an ideological war, whereas the Afghans were fighting foreign occupiers.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2007, 02:32:54 PM »

The CIA was aware of the planned japanese attacks on Peal Harbor.

The CIA did not even come into exsistence untill 6 years after the attack . while I loathe the CIA , at least get you facts right (so it doesn't look like I'm defending those ASSHOLES) Wink

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
lastroots
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2007, 02:37:28 PM »

The CIA did not even come into exsistence untill 6 years after the attack . while I loathe the CIA , at least get you facts right (so it doesn't look like I'm defending those ASSHOLES) Wink

Yeah, sorry, as I said earlier in the thread, I was mixing up here  Wink
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2007, 02:44:27 PM »

Oh come on... of course the CIA (who didn't exist at the time if Pearl Habor) knew about (and hid from the Navy) the pending attacks so that we could limp into the Pacific at a disadvantage because we lost a significant portion of our fleet in one day.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2007, 02:48:15 PM »

I love that we are also defending a country that just hosted a conference about the non-existence of the Haulocaust... They are consistently attempting to hide the motivies of their Nuclear program... and oh by the way... they are allowing terrorists to enter into Iraq from across their border.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2007, 02:51:43 PM »

Iran is a peacful country??
"Since its investigation of Iran?s nuclear programs began during the latter half of 2002, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has discovered a series of clandestine nuclear activities, some of which violated Iran?s safeguards agreement with the agency.

Others did not, but have nevertheless raised suspicions regarding Iran?s claim that its nuclear programs are exclusively for peaceful purposes. During the course of the investigation, Iran has failed both to disclose some of its nuclear activities to the agency and misled inspectors about."

"Iran's successful test of a nuclear-capable missile demonstrates its "very active and aggressive military program" that is worrisome to the world, the State Department said Friday"

Sounds real peacful... where do you people come from??

i'm lost ... so if you have a nuclear program you can't be peaceful?

Not if you are doing it right... They are going against a treaty that they signed and are attempting to cover up their program as part of an energy program (ya, energy to remove Israel)
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2007, 02:52:25 PM »

double post...oops
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 05:30:53 PM by C0ma » Logged
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2007, 02:54:18 PM »

the wars going on in the Balkans have been going on for hundreds of years . Serbia should have Kosovo , however after the genocide of the 90s ,I feel they gave up all rights to the territory . I understand that , after the collaspe of the Turkish Empire , a lot of people wanted payback . Hell I don't blame them , but a lot of countries have claims on territories now occupied by other people . A very complex situation that won't be solved easily . I just wish that they could live in peace . In the 21st century warfare and starvation should be illegal and those in positions of power should have to pay for their inaction to accomplish that goal .

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2007, 03:22:14 PM »

you're right

Ex yugoslavia didb't be like ex ussr or other country
my father told me that they could travelled everywhere,and when tito died american president was on funeral

but i don't understand why CIA made muslims country in center of europe

well Yugoslavia was a member of the 3rd world. it never officially aligned with USA or USSR,
but it was established as a communist state. it had a one party regime, and no freedom of speech.
the "travel anywhere" was because it was officially a 3rd world country, but still, there were some limitations
as to where a person travels.
My father is a captain, and he was always controled as to where he was going and why
(even tough my grandfather had influence).

also there were UDBA killings in abroad.

Bosnia was created thanks to Tito imo. he's the one who drew the borders of federal states of yugoslavia,
and bosnia was one of them. (Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Montenegro.).
when yugoslavia fell apart, it fell apart on those Federal units (of course, via refferendum... Montenegro left
the federation only last year)

imo bosnia is bound to fail, since it's artificially made. There's no sense of unity there, and all 3 nations are fighting
for diferent interest. There's no "Bosnian interest"... there's Croat, Serb, or Muslim interests.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
lastroots
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2007, 04:53:11 PM »

to set a few things straight.

I'm currently working on an article for the German magazine Zenith, abouth what the iranian president Ahmadinejad said.

In research I checked the original versions of his speeches in which western media claims that he said "the holocaust has not happened" and "israel must be wiped off the map".

Both are simply lies. He never said that.

What he said was:

"The Holocaust isn't an excuse for repression against Palestine"

and

"The zionist regime must be eliminated from the pages of history".

Both statements have my full support.
acdcUSSR
Rocker

Here Tomorrow...

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2007, 05:13:22 PM »

Iran is a peacful country??
"Since its investigation of Iran?s nuclear programs began during the latter half of 2002, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has discovered a series of clandestine nuclear activities, some of which violated Iran?s safeguards agreement with the agency.

Others did not, but have nevertheless raised suspicions regarding Iran?s claim that its nuclear programs are exclusively for peaceful purposes. During the course of the investigation, Iran has failed both to disclose some of its nuclear activities to the agency and misled inspectors about."

"Iran's successful test of a nuclear-capable missile demonstrates its "very active and aggressive military program" that is worrisome to the world, the State Department said Friday"

Sounds real peacful... where do you people come from??

Not when you've openly admitted your plan is to wipe out Israel...

Also, I was talking to my history teacher a few days ago and he told me that... "Iran is planning on sending troops into Iraq and if we try to stop them, they will bomb some of the US's assets in other countries."
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 05:16:17 PM by acdcUSSR » Logged

You dig, what the fuck I'm saying? Homefuck!?
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2007, 05:25:27 PM »

I'm currently working on an article for the German magazine Zenith, abouth what the iranian president Ahmadinejad said.

In research I checked the original versions of his speeches in which western media claims that he said "the holocaust has not happened" and "israel must be wiped off the map".

What he said was:

and

i support you on that.
even tho some people will see anti-semitism in these comments.

there is a difference between fighting the *use* of holocaust as an escuse for violence and repression, and denying it.

acdcUSSR > you're history teacher is not very smart.
even if he is. why would you put credit in his comments.
check the news.
read alternative media.
don't believe your government.

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2007, 05:36:06 PM »

What he said was:

and

this is from the AP (Dec. 13 2006):

TEHRAN, Iran ?  Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's conference questioning the Holocaust came to an end Tuesday, but not before hearing former KKK Imperial Wizard David Duke say that gas chambers were not used to kill Jews.

"The Zionists have used the Holocaust as a weapon to deny the rights of the Palestinians and cover up the crimes of Israel," Duke told a gathering of nearly 70 "researchers" in Tehran at Ahmadinejad's invitation.

"This conference has an incredible impact on Holocaust studies all over the world," said Duke, a former state representative in Louisiana who twice ran for president.

"The Holocaust is the device used as the pillar of Zionist imperialism, Zionist aggression, Zionist terror and Zionist murder," Duke told The Associated Press.

Also at the end of the conference, Mohammad Ali Ramini, an Ahmadinejad adviser who has called the Holocaust a "myth," announced that he will chair a committee to find "the truth on the genocide of Jews."

How much more clear can this be?
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2007, 08:00:26 PM »

What he said was:

and

while not wanting to look like I'm defend Israel's repression of the Palestinean people , how good is your Farsi ?

I don't think the Iranian regime has tried to distance itself from comments made to western journalist . It is a theocratic regime(one of the most despicable forms of government) that oppresses it's own people .

"muerto a tyranos"
"sic siempre tyranos"

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2007, 08:53:44 PM »

They also trained and funded Osama Bin Laden, bastards

that made me laugh but seriously they killed JFK yes

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2007, 11:16:19 PM »

The Good Shepard is a fucking awesome movie  ok

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2007, 11:18:29 PM »

Do you guys think Al Queda is less dangerous than the CIA?

can't wait to hear the responses to that one.....

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2007, 11:31:44 PM »

Iran never ever in its history attacked another country. That's peaceful.  There are no reasons to believe that Irans program of nuclear power has another reason than energy.

That's just silly.  First, a country that is a sponsor of Hezbollah and Hamas, both of which actively use violence to achieve political ends, is not "peaceful."  If it were, then the US wouldn't be getting as much shit as it is in this thread, as the CIA's involvement isn't technically warring with another country.  Second, even moderate Iranians want "the bomb."  I'm not saying they have intentions to give it to terrorists or to use it in war, but to say there's no reason to believe they're pursuing it is flat wrong.

If they had put american presidents on trial together with the nazi's at Nuremberg most of them would've gotten the death penalty.

Without Americans Presidents, the only trials at Nuremberg would have led to the slaughter of more Jews and political prisoners.  You're welcome.

Wait a minute...the guy who argues that America is bad for allowing people to own guns because they lead to violence is arguing that nuclear weapons are peaceful pieces of technology?  rofl

america/america instelled governments have killed more people since 1945 than all the previous regimes in the world put together.

Thank you for writing this.  I was starting to think that all our critics were justified, but this reassures me that, in fact, many of you are just deluded.  Are you serious?  "All the previous regimes in the world put together?"  Hmm...let's count a few shall we:

Nazi Germany - well, WWII accounted for 62 MILLION deaths, and since the Nazis started it, I'll put those on their tab.

I doubt the US can top even that gaudy number, but just in case, these other mass killers could be added to it:

The British, French, and Spanish (among others) who destroyed so many native populations in the lands they conquered.

The vikings, moors, huns, Mongols, and so many others who tried to conquer the world, through violence.

The Roman Empire, which ruled much of the world, often through violence and conquest.

Yeah...but the US has killed more.  Roll Eyes

most dictators in the world since 1945 were hand picked and installed by the USA.
the whole "we're here to help" thing is a big hypocrisy. usa only helps usa.

Be grateful you aren't speaking German twice over right now.  The next time you criticize the US, please kindly remember that Europe's inability to solve its own problems was a strong contributor to the US's rise as a world power.

the whole "democracy" thing in the usa is also a big farce, because in the end it all comes down to 2 parties...
and both of them do the same things, only thing is that the republicans are a little more blunt.

Technically, democracy is a farce everywhere, as there isn't a truly democratic state in existence. 
None of the above, however, reflects my true position.  Rather, it reflects the fact that, in a desire to bash my homeland, most have selective memories and use faulty logic.  After all, how long does it take for YOU (all of you) to wash the blood off of your country's hands?  At what point can YOU take the high ground without it being hypocrisy?  There isn't a state in this world that isn't awash in the blood of those who conquered or were conquered.  Criticize all you like.  I hope it helps you deal with what is, undoubtedly, your own bloody past. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2007, 11:54:18 PM »

Freedom, you are one of my favorite posters on here - and your last post is a huge reason why.   ok

I have no problems with people criticizing America, but if your'e going to do so, at least be correct about it.

Loved what you said to Wat-ever, the guys logic does a total 180 when it comes to the US or Israel, suddenly, violence and weapons is ok! so long as its the other side.  Then again, that is the same guy who said we deserved 9-11.  Ahh, ungrateful, short memory, mess up the facts foreigners.  LOVE you guys!   peace

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: