Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 01:26:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227881 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Should Mahmoud Ahmadinejad be allowed to vist ground zero in NYC?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Should Mahmoud Ahmadinejad be allowed to vist ground zero in NYC?  (Read 22540 times)
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2007, 08:55:56 PM »

The only reason I could see Ahmadinejad wanting to visit ground zero is for publicity, the guy doesn't really care if 3000 US lives were lost by terrorists. This guy  funds Hamas and Hezbollah.

I say let him visit ground zero, but NYC should supply NO security for him. Watch what happens...... hihi

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2007, 09:15:11 PM »

Hitler ...? said one is either German or Christian, you can not be both.

So let's quit with the bullshit comparisons.

I call bullshit. Some of Hitlers thoughts on religion are well known; they were published:

The folkish-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfil God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. [original italics]

For God's will gave men their form, their essence, and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will. Therefore, let every man be active, each in his own denomination if you please, and let every man take it as his first and most sacred duty to oppose anyone who in his activity by word or deed steps outside the confines of his religious community and tries to butt into the other.

[...]

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord. [original italics]

[Adolf Hitler, from "Mein Kampf", translation by Ralph Mannheim.]

and from other sources:

The F?hrer made it known to those entrusted with the Final Solution that the killings should be done as humanely as possible. This was in line with his conviction that he was observing God's injunction to cleanse the world of vermin. Still a member in good standing of the Church of Rome despite detestation of its hierarchy ("I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so" [quoting Hitler]), he carried within him its teaching that the Jew was the killer of God. The extermination, therefore, could be done without a twinge of conscience since he was merely acting as the avenging hand of God -- so long as it was done impersonally, without cruelty.

[John Toland (Pulitzer Prize winner),
from "Adolf Hitler", pp 507, talking about the Autumn of 1941.]

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2007, 09:28:35 PM »

On what legal grounds could he be stopped?

He's not a US Citizen and considered a sponsor of terror by the state department.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2007, 09:29:40 PM »

I get it now.? Christianity is better than Islam.? It's finally sunk in.?

"Christianity is the true religion of peace.... " and if you don't believe it, you will burn in eternal hellfire.? rofl

Not what I said at all, but you've proven you're incapable of intelligent discussion.  There's another poster who uses to post smiley faces in all his post because he lacked the ability to articulate the ideals he randomly shouted.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2007, 09:34:13 PM »

Hitler ...? said one is either German or Christian, you can not be both.

So let's quit with the bullshit comparisons.

I call bullshit. Some of Hitlers thoughts on religion are well known; they were published:

The folkish-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfil God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. [original italics]

For God's will gave men their form, their essence, and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will. Therefore, let every man be active, each in his own denomination if you please, and let every man take it as his first and most sacred duty to oppose anyone who in his activity by word or deed steps outside the confines of his religious community and tries to butt into the other.

[...]

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord. [original italics]

[Adolf Hitler, from "Mein Kampf", translation by Ralph Mannheim.]

and from other sources:

The F?hrer made it known to those entrusted with the Final Solution that the killings should be done as humanely as possible. This was in line with his conviction that he was observing God's injunction to cleanse the world of vermin. Still a member in good standing of the Church of Rome despite detestation of its hierarchy ("I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so" [quoting Hitler]), he carried within him its teaching that the Jew was the killer of God. The extermination, therefore, could be done without a twinge of conscience since he was merely acting as the avenging hand of God -- so long as it was done impersonally, without cruelty.

[John Toland (Pulitzer Prize winner),
from "Adolf Hitler", pp 507, talking about the Autumn of 1941.]

Hitler was also known as a great orator capable of moving millions.  It's no secret Hitler was in bed with the Catholic Church, it was beneficial for his control.  However, your own quote states how he detested the church.  Point being, Hitler saw Islam as a warrior's religion - down with the infidels.  Christians are certainly not free from atrocities, but it's obvious that such acts were in violations of the teachings of Christ.  Show me the quotes where Christ advocates killing your enemies and all non-believers?  I can show you the versus where Mohammed says those things.  Interestingly enough, although Christ is the epitome of peace, Islam distorts him to be the leader of Jihad as he will lead the forces against all infidels in the end of days.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2007, 10:20:56 PM »

"Christianity is the true religion of peace.... " and if you don't believe it, you will burn in eternal hellfire.? rofl

say anything about me you want, I know you will because you are THAT predictable...but must you be such an asshole 100% of the time? must everyone who posts their opinion be talked down to by you? do you consider most everyone NOT your intellectual equal? Your speech and bully tactics are really becoming boring. You are a coward who sits there and puffs himself up by throwing insults and calling people names behind your computer, I wonder if push came to shove, in the real world, would someone be pushing you down? such a big mouth for such an ignorant man.
and now to stay somewhat on topic, Ahmadinejad should not be allowed to visit,IMO, it would be like a slap in the face to all who lost loved ones in 9/11 not to mention the people who continue to feel that their lives and safety compromised on that day.

now finish with the quote that angered me in the first place, below..in my haste I just jumped in and started typing angry words without realizing I was in the middle of the quote and can't be arsed to change it... rofl there is a smiley for you Dim,only because I too must be unable to articulate my true sentiments.Get stuffed you windbag

Not what I said at all, but you've proven you're incapable of intelligent discussion.? There's another poster who uses to post smiley faces in all his post because he lacked the ability to articulate the ideals he randomly shouted.

:rofl:read the fat middle part...angry fingers is the problem....jumping in the middle of a quote and typing like mad....here is another smiley for you Dim because I am probably unable to express myself articulately at the moment..those same fingers want to poke you in the eyes hihi

Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2007, 10:25:00 PM »

Not what I said at all, but you've proven you're incapable of intelligent discussion.? There's another poster who uses to post smiley faces in all his post because he lacked the ability to articulate the ideals he randomly shouted.

ya dim that remonds me of a poster too.... LOL... but didnt he make others run and hide after he was done?

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2007, 11:01:37 PM »

Should the Japanese be allowed to visit to visit Pearl Harbour?

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2007, 11:05:26 PM »

Well I think so, because Michael Bay bombed Pearl Harbor wayyyyyy more harder than they ever could and he visited there.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2007, 11:11:11 PM »

"Michael Bay" is.......

(the director of the movie???)  hihi

« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 11:12:47 PM by stolat » Logged

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2007, 11:12:45 PM »

Pearl Harbor was a military target.  It has also been 66 years and Japan is one of our strongest allies.  Maybe when we are an ally of Iran and they have apologized for their behavior (as Japan did) then they can pay respect.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2007, 11:34:01 PM »

Is it Axlvenrose? oh fuck!!!!  Smiley  Wink  Cheesy  Angry  love rofl love  rofl  hihi peace  love  rofl hihi  yes

Walter, I've been here a while and I don't plan on leaving. 

I posted this:  "Next point, Walter, wasn't it 1972 when Nixon visited China?  Hmm, if my memory is correct, wasn't the Chinese military aiding our enemy, the North Vietnamese?  Using your logic, weren't the Chinese our enemies at the time?  Wasn't Mr. Nixon emboldening our enemies?  Come off this shit.  We are not at war with Iran.

My last point.  You haven't answered my question in regards to what you think Ahmedinejad would say at ground zero.  I think you've got some brains, so I know you don't think he'd start praising the 9/11 hijackers at ground zero...so what do you think he'd really say?  And again, I ask you, how could it hurt you, me, or anybody else in the world?"

Pennington mentioned it would be for publicity.  Well yeah, that's usually why people speak in public.  Before we allow blind anger to make up our minds, let's think about what the ramifications would be.  He speaks.  Then what?  Dim, are you afraid of this man?  Maybe they could work out a deal where Condy goes over to Tehran and addresses the masses first.  Perhaps a dialog being established instead of petty "Great Satan" or "Axis of Evil" labels being thrown around, would be a start.

btw, Tits Mcgee, nice post...but then again, I'm incapapapable of conducing an intellijent dishcushion so I must not know a damn thing.      drool

" Posted by: Walter O'Dim

Quote from: Booker Floyd on Today at 08:52:01 PM
On what legal grounds could he be stopped?

He's not a US Citizen and considered a sponsor of terror by the state department."

^Didn't we have one of those win the Nobel Peace Prize? 

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2007, 11:37:06 PM »

Pearl Harbor was a military target.  It has also been 66 years and Japan is one of our strongest allies.  Maybe when we are an ally of Iran and they have apologized for their behavior (as Japan did) then they can pay respect.

Hey Dim, I'm really confused.  What happens when the Saudis come over to visit Ground Zero?  I mean, what was it, 19 out of 21 of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia....but they are our allies!?!?  What do we do then?  I'm glad you are here to sort this out for us.   yes

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2007, 12:00:19 AM »

What do you want me to say?? I don't think we should be allies with the Saudis (how many of you have spent weeks training with the Saudi National Guard and really gotten to? know them, I know I have).? But those were citizens who did that, not the government.? That is the distinction.? I answered your question on what he would say, nothing he says will matter.? The point is that he shouldn't be granted permission to be there.? What next, are we going to allow Bin Laden to come as a diplomat too?

And to my minor typo, come on now.? I expect those attacks from Lisa because she probably couldn't read James and the Giant Peach, but I give Axl4Prez and Prometheus more credit than that.? I think you mis-read Promethus' post.? He wasn't saying that I'll make you run away, he's saying SLC made people run away.?
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2007, 12:11:38 AM »

What do you want me to say?? I don't think we should be allies with the Saudis (how many of you have spent weeks training with the Saudi National Guard and really gotten to? know them, I know I have).? But those were citizens who did that, not the government.? That is the distinction.? I answered your question on what he would say, nothing he says will matter.? The point is that he shouldn't be granted permission to be there.? What next, are we going to allow Bin Laden to come as a diplomat too?

And to my minor typo, come on now.? I expect those attacks from Lisa because she probably couldn't read James and the Giant Peach, but I give Axl4Prez and Prometheus more credit than that.? I think you mis-read Promethus' post.? He wasn't saying that I'll make you run away, he's saying SLC made people run away.?

Might as well......it's not like Bush is going to put any pressure on him being arrested any time soon. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2007, 12:30:30 AM »

No it's really insulting and shows what a loser he is.  Anyone who can make a joke out of the current situation really is fucking out there.  Didn't SLC post some video in outrage when Bush made a joke about not finding WMDs in Iraq.  Once again, a fuckin hypocrite and total loser.

OK, that is it, I?ve been here for a few years, but this is really the last straw The lies, half truths, accusations, veiled threats, and chronic badgering by Randall Flagg/Walter Dim/Guns n Rock Music has been relentless. How far are you going to take it man? Your incessant onslaught on my private life, your slurs towards my patriotism, your never-ending, around the clock, smear  crusade against me has been ongoing for well over two years now. It is obvious that you are not leaving, so I will look elsewhere for something more healthy. 

To put it simply you win. I will bow out gracefully rather than continue defending myself from the daily bombardment of personal attacks, and physical threats on this message board-which has become a personal amphitheatre for one particularly angry fascist who drones out the carbon-copy-drivel-du-jour on yours truly. Were the circumstances different, no doubt I'd stay. And win.

Remember to keep a keen eye on Walter Dim. Since its inception, this site has seen no worse.

As for the man himself, I have a few words.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

So good luck everybody, I?ll see see y'all on the published side.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2007, 12:30:40 AM »

OK, I'm back.
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2007, 12:32:06 AM »

Good.

The Resistance are keeping an eye on Walter now as well.? ok

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2007, 12:33:48 AM »

Good.

The Resistance are keeping an eye on Walter now as well.  ok

Leave him be I say.

Every board needs a chicken hawk, wouldn't you say?
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2007, 12:34:52 AM »

Hey, I'll provide him the spade.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: