Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:48:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Message from Merck and Axl
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Message from Merck and Axl  (Read 69269 times)
Axl&Baz07
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #220 on: November 08, 2006, 12:48:58 PM »

Thanks!  It was very professional and responsible for them to take the time and address these issues for the fans. 

Looking forward to seeing them in January!!   beer

"Some People got a chip on their shoulder, an some would say it was Me..."
liesin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #221 on: November 08, 2006, 12:52:03 PM »

nice gesture, really appreciate it, fucking great that they took the time!
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #222 on: November 08, 2006, 12:55:33 PM »

ok
GN'R fuckin' RULES!

Thank you for what should now shut everyone the fuck up!

Now everyone fuckin' rock out tonight... ?wish I was there with you all!
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #223 on: November 08, 2006, 12:59:31 PM »

Phew, that took a while to read through (the thread in it's entirety so far) ?Shocked

This was increadibly cool of Axl and Merck to do. ?My guess is that it took a pretty good stretch of time to get that thing written so that it included everything they wanted to say in an understandable manner. Well, it would have taken a long time for me, their probably better at it then I am hihi

It really pissed me off how bad Beta was being bashed yesterday. ?She didn't have to come here to post, but she did. And she got bashed to hell from a few different people for it. ?I had to stop posting in there to save my karma hihi

It gets hard reading this board sometimes, when most of the threads turn into bash-fest (or a lot of them anyway) ?I feel like I can't post sometimes because if it's positive, someone will bash the hell out of it. ?Oh, and in regards to the post that said that people don't come here just to slag the band...I know one personally, or did. ?It's truely the ONLY reason he ever posts here. ?He wants to see a train wreck. ?I don't like when people do that at all.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for this message. ?I'm stoked for tonights show and Fridays, both of which I'll be at. ?(shit I gotta get going!) GNR fuckin rocks my fuckin world!!! ? beer

Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #224 on: November 08, 2006, 01:06:08 PM »

Its time to move on.

Looking forward to the Minneapolis show, and Axl, we don't barbeque up here...it's too cold. ok

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
bringu2yourknees
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #225 on: November 08, 2006, 01:07:27 PM »

Like I said in my handful of other posts here, I'm a long time lurker, but try not to post and get caught up in the sometimes "organized chaos" we've come to know and love as HTGTH. ?I too want join in here and state that most if not all of the people here are always going to be Guns N' Roses fans. ?People like to come on here and sing praises one day, then lament until their fingers bleed the next day. ?And for better or worse, that is what this place is, an outlet to dicuss anything on your mind related to Axl, Merck, Chinese Democracy, etc. ?Yes it is a shame that Axl, Merck and Beta had to go through Jarmo at all, but in this day and age, it's to be expected. ?Regardless of what happened in Maine, I'm still on the edge of my seat waiting for November 13th to come around. ?And no matter how long we;ve all been waiting to get our hands on Chinese Democracy, I still check on here almost daily for the release date, as if I were a 5 year old the night before Christmas. ? drool

So in any case, if you are reading any of these posts Axl and/or Merck, or even if you Jarmo are relaying these comments back to Axl and the boys, just know that although some around here may act like they are disgusted with things, we all know how every one of use really feels... ?Wink

?
Gunner17
Rocker

What we got here is...

« Reply #226 on: November 08, 2006, 01:13:07 PM »

It's comforting, in a way, to know that the "higher ups" read our thoughts and concerns.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #227 on: November 08, 2006, 01:19:56 PM »

that is good then.something said and not ignored.very kool of axl and merk.THANK-YOU !

the one an only horsey !
mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #228 on: November 08, 2006, 01:26:18 PM »

I found these two quote's to be pretty funny on Blabbermouth just now, and the stories are right beside each other  rofl

Sebastian said

"Basically what happened is that GUNS N' ROSES has a huge pyro show ? anybody that's seen the concert knows that to be the case. And when the fire marshall showed up, they were not into it ? they were like, 'This is too much.

Then this headline

GUNS N' ROSES Manager: Portland Cancellation 'Had Nothing To Do With Pyro Or Ticket Sales

I just found this funny because the posts were right beside each other.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #229 on: November 08, 2006, 01:31:17 PM »

Wow, that's fucking awesome....

Merck is right, they played like 50 shows in a row, one of them where Axl had to be rushed to the hospital because he tried to continue it even when the doctors told him not too. On top of that Axl and Merck named the fire marshals that were being idiots, it has seemed to me since the Hammerstein shows that this time around Axl and co. are determined to pull off a big tour.

I'll openly admit at times I've posted comments regarding the setlist and stating I'd love to hear new additions to it, but that's because I'm a fan and I want to hear all the damn songs live at one time or another.. I also want to see all the new guys get their due for their work on the new tracks, but ANY guns n roses show is an event, it really doesn't matter what they play, it's cool to see them finally address all the morons who spread lies, misinformation, and try to spin everything in a negative light on the band.

Maybe Guns should do a 3,000 seat venue there or 2,000 seat venue like Hammerstein sometime for the people in that state that got shafted by the unfortunate situation.... peace
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 01:34:14 PM by Mr.Intensity » Logged
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #230 on: November 08, 2006, 01:33:18 PM »

Hey, Axl.

Thanks.

You saved my life!!!

See you in Toronto!!!
CVBTank
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #231 on: November 08, 2006, 01:35:05 PM »

How did they plan to harass fans?  Why is everything from the GnR camp so vague?
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #232 on: November 08, 2006, 01:41:13 PM »

I think it is time to get over this and move on...bring back the density of Ronbin's beard threads!!!

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #233 on: November 08, 2006, 01:42:27 PM »

thanks for the message! by the way, gunsnroses.com is updated with the message from axl.

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #234 on: November 08, 2006, 01:51:34 PM »

they can't be bothered to say anything about the album.
of course not!!! hihi

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

Chinese Democracy will arrive in 2007...

« Reply #235 on: November 08, 2006, 01:54:49 PM »

None of us know 'behind the scenes'.. There could be legal implications with saying something about the album before it's time..

After the statement Axl & crew made, I'm confident that we'll finally see this album in all its glory.. :-)

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #236 on: November 08, 2006, 01:55:21 PM »

Wow, I'm speechless. To hear from the GNR camp firsthand is awesome, but its unfortunate they had to take the time to do this on a message board. But you know what, that just shows how much they value GNR fans. I, for one, appreciate the effort and time it took for Merck and Axl to do this. They have better things to worry about than us, but they took time out of their day to do this. That's about the best thing you could hope for from your idols!

Guess I wasn't too speechless after all. Thanks. ?ok

ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #237 on: November 08, 2006, 02:08:25 PM »

WOW! my post got deleted because I said "Merck and Axl can't be bothered to say anything about the album."

Doesn't that kind of go against Merck's whole,
If someone wants to express their opinion or critique the band and its performances, recordings, actions etc that does not bother us
stuff?
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

Chinese Democracy will arrive in 2007...

« Reply #238 on: November 08, 2006, 02:11:05 PM »

I'm sure they'll discuss it when it's time.. 'can't be bothered to say anything' to me sounds negative.. you're saying they don't care to inform the fans..

We don't know what the hell goes on behind the scenes.. I say relax and we'll hear something, hopefully sooner than later..

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #239 on: November 08, 2006, 02:14:49 PM »

great post...I agree with them 100 percent...i was at the meadowlands show and it was great....i am sick of the negativity of people on this board, especially the ones who ARENT EVEN GOING TO SHOWS!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: