Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:00:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Message from Merck and Axl
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Message from Merck and Axl  (Read 69271 times)
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #260 on: November 08, 2006, 04:04:49 PM »

thank you jarmo (i knew that ticket sales wasn't reason)

P.S> man conrat,your site become a official"

yeah..that's what I have been thinking about.. this site is a fucking best GNR site there is at the moment..All the HTGTH admins have been doing their job 100 percent and when you come to this site you always know that this site is definetely not for people who choose to spread all the negativity info without the correct information.

This thread is based on the message from Merck and Axl..I give thank you for Merck and Axl for that..they choosed to give some information that wasn't really meant to be heard by fans..
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #261 on: November 08, 2006, 04:09:58 PM »

thank you jarmo (i knew that ticket sales wasn't reason)

P.S> man conrat,your site become a official"

yeah..that's what I have been thinking about.. this site is a fucking best GNR site there is at the moment..All the HTGTH admins have been doing their job 100 percent and when you come to this site you always know that this site is definetely not for people who choose to spread all the negativity info without the correct information.

This thread is based on the message from Merck and Axl..I give thank you for Merck and Axl for that..they choosed to give some information that wasn't really meant to be heard by fans..

I agree with you on this.  It's nothing short of amazing that this site, and the fans, got this message.  While it was totally unnecessary, it was also greatly appreciated.  It says alot not only about Axl, Merck, and the band, but also about HTGTH and all those who help keep it the best GnR site around...thanks to all.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #262 on: November 08, 2006, 04:15:24 PM »

Thank you for taking the time to explain to the fans.
It shows you appreciate us.  peace
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #263 on: November 08, 2006, 04:20:55 PM »

Thanks guys. Thanks Beta too (and I truly sorry for all the shit you may have read here).

Funny how the bad news thread had like 30 pages and this awesome thread with this reply made specially for the fans is way smaller... Roll Eyes

bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #264 on: November 08, 2006, 04:26:47 PM »

Thanks guys. Thanks Beta too (and I truly sorry for all the shit you may have read here).

Funny how the bad news thread had like 30 pages and this awesome thread with this reply made specially for the fans is way smaller... Roll Eyes

And how? sad and embarrassing is that?? It's far easier to complain than to give credit where it's due, perhaps...I'm sure that HTGTH and the band realize how appreciative most of us truly are...at least I hope they do.? ? beer
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 07:21:57 PM by bazgnr » Logged
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #265 on: November 08, 2006, 04:29:49 PM »

Thanks for this great press-release Merck/Jarmo/Axl!! I know it sucks when some stupid assholes spread bullshit about things that are going great, and you're more than right to stand up for the truth, because as Axl once said: "Why let one bad apple spoil the whole damn bunch?"  ok

Also, I'm sad to know that people talked shit about Beta! Beta, if you're reading this: Eles que se fodam! Voc? ? demais!

Yeah...and there's people that call themselves "fans"  no
Gn'R doesn't need them!

Jeramy
Rocker

« Reply #266 on: November 08, 2006, 04:34:12 PM »

wow, a personal response from axl himself ?Shocked

its nice to know the tour will continue... i look forward to seeing them for the second time this year whenever the nashville date is rescheduled

« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 04:38:46 PM by Jeramy » Logged

"He's in my band, that's where Slash is, fuckhead. Go home!"
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #267 on: November 08, 2006, 04:37:20 PM »

Thank you Axl and Merck for clearing things up ok. It is very easy for some people to blame always the same person (Axl) when they don?t know the truth. They talk as if their opinions were facts and from the heat of the moment they believe everything they are told without stopping to think carefully.

Forget about the negative people who call themselves fans and remember there are a HUGE amount of people that will always support you and wish you the best. Go on with the shows and good luck with the rest of the tour love.

N.R.

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #268 on: November 08, 2006, 04:57:11 PM »

THanks Cheesy I loved reading that!

GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #269 on: November 08, 2006, 05:09:16 PM »

Cool message Axl, Merck and co  ok

Personally before GN'R exploded this year I was sceptical about CD etc, but Download rocked my socks off and I'm genuinely pleased that the tour had kept going so well.  GN'R are being talked about again!  I've been following the CD soap opera for five years and this is the best it's been in that time for sure.

GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES  Smiley

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #270 on: November 08, 2006, 05:11:03 PM »

DEf. true words being spoken GN'R Green.  We've said this year in and year out, but we ARE closer then ever and it feels great.
bringu2yourknees
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #271 on: November 08, 2006, 05:24:41 PM »

Cool message Axl, Merck and co? ok

Personally before GN'R exploded this year I was sceptical about CD etc, but Download rocked my socks off and I'm genuinely pleased that the tour had kept going so well.? GN'R are being talked about again!? I've been following the CD soap opera for five years and this is the best it's been in that time for sure.

GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES? Smiley

It couldn't have been said any better!  I've been on this train ride since day one, and I too haven't felt this assured that things are finally going as planned.  It definitely seems we are hitting some light at the end of the Chinese Democracy tunnel with this tour, and seeming the album sometime soon!   Smiley
snow white
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #272 on: November 08, 2006, 05:32:38 PM »

Thank you Merck, Axl and everyone else at the GnR camp.

And thanks Jarmo and the HTGTH crew, you are doing a great job here, and lets hope now people will stop complaining for a bit and jumping to stupid conclusions.

Here is to the rest of the tour rocking on!? beer
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 05:34:18 PM by snow white » Logged
FairyLace
« Reply #273 on: November 08, 2006, 05:45:03 PM »

Just wanted to make sure that there's no confusion about this.

We've gotten messages from Beta, Merck and Axl about this now, there's no need to turn this into a "why won't they talk about this and that instead?" thread.

Anybody who even thinks about writing something negative in this thread questioning the message, please logout now and don't come back.

You obviously don't believe what people in and around the band say, so there's no need to stick around here with that attitude. You better get find your GN'R news somewhere else.

/jarmo

Hey Jarmo - this is a MESSAGE board.  Dont they realise that?  We are entitled to have an opinion - negative or positive. When they log in and read the posts - they must be prepared for that.  Do you really want this board to lose its excellent reputation by delivering it to them sugarcoated and rose colored?

That is really sad - that you would lose your integrity - for them.
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #274 on: November 08, 2006, 06:00:24 PM »

I agree with Mysteron, Jarmo, Merck and Axl.  Now can one of you dudes get me backstage passes or on the guest list of any after parties in NYC Friday night?  Thanks!

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #275 on: November 08, 2006, 06:02:40 PM »

Thank you Axl and Merck for clearing things up ok. It is very easy for some people to blame always the same person (Axl) when they don?t know the truth. They talk as if their opinions were facts and from the heat of the moment they believe everything they are told without stopping to think carefully.

Forget about the negative people who call themselves fans and remember there are a HUGE amount of people that will always support you and wish you the best. Go on with the shows and good luck with the rest of the tour love.

N.R.

When GnR' decided to tour this past year they take on the responsibility of ensuring that their customers are happy. In the business world when you take on a task your responsible for that task no matter what the outcome. We don't blame or point the finger.

Bottom line is, GnR' cancelled the show not the fire marshalls. They explained their reasoning yes, but it might not be to all the fans liking, especially the ones that were in line when being notified of the bad news.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #276 on: November 08, 2006, 06:02:50 PM »

We've gotten messages from Beta, Merck and Axl about this now, there's no need to turn this into a "why won't they talk about this and that instead?" thread.

Anybody who even thinks about writing something negative in this thread questioning the message, please logout now and don't come back.

You obviously don't believe what people in and around the band say, so there's no need to stick around here with that attitude. You better get find your GN'R news somewhere else.

/jarmo

Hey Jarmo - this is a MESSAGE board.? Dont they realise that?? We are entitled to have an opinion - negative or positive. When they log in and read the posts - they must be prepared for that.? Do you really want this board to lose its excellent reputation by delivering it to them sugarcoated and rose colored?

I don't know about you, but I like sugar coated things. My cereal is so plain withour sugar. Same with doughnoughts (sp?) Roses are Red. I like red. Color is like sunlight, it brightens everyones day.

Axl is God.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #277 on: November 08, 2006, 06:10:49 PM »

I agree with Mysteron, Jarmo, Merck and Axl.? Now can one of you dudes get me backstage passes or on the guest list of any after parties in NYC Friday night?? Thanks!

rofl

If this works for you, please take me with?hihi

/jarmo

Hey Jarmo - this is a MESSAGE board. Dont they realise that? We are entitled to have an opinion - negative or positive. When they log in and read the posts - they must be prepared for that. Do you really want this board to lose its excellent reputation by delivering it to them sugarcoated and rose colored?

Who do you speak of when you say "them"Huh

Last I checked this was a Guns N' Roses FAN message board.  If you are not a fan you can surely leave.
estranged.1098
« Reply #278 on: November 08, 2006, 06:12:19 PM »

/jarmo

Hey Jarmo - this is a MESSAGE board.  Dont they realise that?  We are entitled to have an opinion - negative or positive. When they log in and read the posts - they must be prepared for that.  Do you really want this board to lose its excellent reputation by delivering it to them sugarcoated and rose colored?

This is not just "a message board", this is jarmo's message board. If you can't respect what he asked for - no negativity in this thread - then who are you to talk about integrity?
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #279 on: November 08, 2006, 06:17:41 PM »

I agree with Mysteron, Jarmo, Merck and Axl.? Now can one of you dudes get me backstage passes or on the guest list of any after parties in NYC Friday night?? Thanks!

rofl

If this works for you, please take me with?hihi

I owe you one Bandita so absolutlely.  I am expecting a PM from one of them any minute now LOL  hihi

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: