Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:56:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Check out my cool Axl necklace
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Check out my cool Axl necklace  (Read 2730 times)
Annie
« on: July 10, 2009, 04:43:40 PM »

This wonderful artist named Shielou made this great Axl Rose necklace for me. Her sketch was so cute I'm thinking of getting it as a tattoo. Check it out   http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=547tj8&s=3
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 04:53:04 PM »

Axl doesn't have blond hair... that looks more like Bret Micheals in all honesty

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 04:56:53 PM »

Axl doesn't have blond hair... that looks more like Bret Micheals in all honesty

Blind boy.

It's cute Annie

Annie
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 04:57:19 PM »

She redid it with red hair. The necklace is cute. I think I'll skip the tattoo if you think it looks like Bret Michaels. I want to get another tattoo, and it was between this and the tokidoki lion. I think I'll get the tokidoki lion. this is the tokidoki lion.  http://i42.tinypic.com/210k3te.git
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 05:03:41 PM by Annie » Logged
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 05:21:54 PM »

It's totally cute Annie.  Do you remember "kiddle Dolls", that is totally what that reminds me of.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 05:40:22 PM »

lol that's cute. sweet.

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 10:56:38 PM »

mm it doesnt look like Axl to me, i dont want to be mean, its cool but it looks like a girl.
Annie
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 11:27:05 PM »

Do you like my new picture of Hello Kitty paying tribute to Uncle Axl in WTTJ?  http://i28.tinypic.com/2lm2frt.jpg You can custom make yourself a tshirt with this image or buy a digital print mounted on canvas at www.victoriacouture.com
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 11:30:06 PM by Annie » Logged
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 11:30:50 PM »

Do you like my new picture of Hello Kitty paying tribute to Uncle Axl in WTTJ?  http://i28.tinypic.com/2lm2frt.jpg You can custom make yourself a tshirt with this image or buy a digital print mounted on canvas at www.victoriacouture.com
If you are asking anyone, I love it, think it would make the cutest tat....

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Annie
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 11:32:22 PM »

If you are asking anyone, I love it, think it would make the cutest tat....
Maybe I'll get this as my next tattoo. It's a tough decision because it's going on my arm. I have an angel on my left shoulder, Bubbles the Power puff girl with a rose on one ankle and Tinkerbell with a rose on the other ankle. So it's between the Hello Kitty and the tokidoki lion. What do people think? Dexter if you're out there, I would really value your opinion. Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 11:35:51 PM by Annie » Logged
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 04:47:06 PM »

Great, no "guns" in this tho, kinda.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 11:23:28 AM »

You're not seriously going to wear that necklace are you?  It kind of looks like an alien in a sheik's head dress.  To each their own I guess.  It's just not something I'd ever wear, myself. 

As for the tat, I kind of like the hello kitty/axl one.  Maybe you should survey this and let us vote on it.   Smiley
Annie
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 02:18:14 PM »

You're not seriously going to wear that necklace are you?  It kind of looks like an alien in a sheik's head dress.  To each their own I guess.  It's just not something I'd ever wear, myself. 

As for the tat, I kind of like the hello kitty/axl one.  Maybe you should survey this and let us vote on it.   Smiley
That's a good idea, I started a thread. As for the necklace, I am going to wear it with great joy! I love this artist's jewelry. She has designed alot of pieces that were inspired by the TWILIGHT SAGA. I love fun costume jewelry. I also adore Tarina Tarantino's Pink Head hello Kitty stuff as well as her other designs. I received a Hello Kitty playing a diamond guitar by Kimora Lee Simmons as a gift.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2009, 02:24:19 PM »

cool is it the one you talked about in gnr section?
Annie
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 02:26:50 PM »

cool is it the one you talked about in gnr section?
Yes it is. Shielou also posted on her blog that THIS I LOVE could be Edward Cullen's theme song in NEW MOON.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: