Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:50:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Axl Rose's bandana from 1991 for sale
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose's bandana from 1991 for sale  (Read 1291 times)
Gavgnr
VIP

« on: November 11, 2012, 09:46:53 AM »

A very reluctant sale but bills and nappies ain't cheap!

I bought this off a guy who drive for the band during the illusions tour in 1991, and the last time Axl wore it was the night of the St. Louis riot. Axl put on the bandana once off stage and he and the band were then driven from the show in a van to Chicago.

Axl took of the bandana on the way to Chicago and upon arrival the driver reminded him to take it but Axl said to keep it. I have every reason to believe the guy as at the time of selling the bandana he was selling some other stuff which suggested he had ties to the band, including memorial signs issued only to the band.

Anyway having bought the bandana I searched endlessly for images or video of Axl wearing it so I could be rest assured that my money was well spent and that I had a genuine item from a rock legend. And luckily I discovered that Axl wore the bandana part way through the Indiana gig in May 1991.

I have attached images and a video for you to see.

http://m1260.photobucket.com/albums/Gav_gnr/jacket/?src=www?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2TzTX43dP6CWyW5KEoPDUM%2Bl7p%2FscAJPVImYVYoYk%2FBTw3oPpFGwDtU%2B41qx%2BnL08QyxgyCRm1SumC%2FIMXMtJDm2KwXQPDIjwjv%2FQZ%2B7yqIrI%2Bgk36ROXlMDjYj6LDgQwhX9kgjGNQUagxf5l0E%2F3yw%3D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xscsDnMoHGU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

So I am inviting sensible offers for anyone wanting this amazing piece of memorabilia. If you are interested please drop me a pm. Please understand that I paid a fair sum for the bandana so please bear this in mind when pm'ing an offer.

I appreciate that some may dispute that this is genuine, but I could not in good faith sell a fake item. Take a look at the pictures and video and you will see that this is the exact same bandana.

Would make a great display/conversation piece and someone could probably display it. I have it stored away in a box which is a shame.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:54:25 AM by Stardust » Logged

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: