Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:22:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227903 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Sex Stories
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sex Stories  (Read 67415 times)
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #460 on: October 08, 2006, 02:20:31 AM »

Here's my sex story for the day. One time I was banging this girl and she was like "Oh me like me like" and I was so freakin' horny. It was sweet.

Roll Eyes

Only would a thread such as this exist on an Internet forum dominated by sexually driven young males.  Grin peace
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #461 on: October 09, 2006, 01:04:42 AM »

was camping in the bush with some friends, i was seeing some one at the time and well we decided to have a quick romp in my car!! well my friends decided that they would come and have a peak, the two front doors of my car opened and two of my male friends sat there wide eyed watching me as i did my stuff, then i felt ash kissing my neck and his hands on my boobs and another hand down near my twot, felt good... normally i would have stopped but i was so horney that i just kept going Roll Eyes

never again *coff * hihi
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 01:07:25 AM by Gunna_girl01 » Logged

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #462 on: October 09, 2006, 01:07:04 AM »

was camping in the bush with some friends, i was seeing some one at the time and well we decided to have a quick romp in my car!! well my friends decided that they would come and have a peak, the two front doors of my car opened and two of my males friends sat there wide eyed watching me as i did my stuff... normally i would have stopped but i was so horney that i just kept going Roll Eyes

never again *coff * hihi

I'm having trouble visualizing this. Post a picture of yourself for reference, please. Thanks.
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #463 on: October 09, 2006, 01:09:44 AM »

was camping in the bush with some friends, i was seeing some one at the time and well we decided to have a quick romp in my car!! well my friends decided that they would come and have a peak, the two front doors of my car opened and two of my males friends sat there wide eyed watching me as i did my stuff... normally i would have stopped but i was so horney that i just kept going Roll Eyes

never again *coff * hihi

I'm having trouble visualizing this. Post a picture of yourself for reference, please. Thanks.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6113/melly4xu.png

hope its ok, dont no how to post it properly

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #464 on: October 09, 2006, 01:18:20 AM »

never again *coff * hihi

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6113/melly4xu.png

hope its ok, dont no how to post it properly

I was just joking but you're a good sport.  hihi
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #465 on: October 09, 2006, 03:43:25 AM »

I was at this club last weekend and I had more than a few girls wanting to know me better, but since I'm seeing someone I had to let them down.

I was just wondering how you guys feel when a chick comes and tries to get in your pants? Since there was a small part of me that wondered would they be any good.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
liquidvirus
Mechanical Animal
VIP

Gettin Down and Dirrrty

« Reply #466 on: October 09, 2006, 05:00:44 AM »

lol...thanks for the support guys.
Its a thing called Dengue, occours in mosquito infested places and abviously by a moquito bite, like my lovely city !!
affects your blood, and mine was a really severe case, hopefully nobody on this board gets it.....cuz the worst part is being stuck in the hospital cuz then ur just stuck and cant do anything, or as in my case, anyone!!!

I looked it up, thanks.  It sounds pretty awful.  But I still don't understand why no sex or drinking.  Are you not fully recovered, or does the doctor just want you to rest?  Could you do it if you wanted to, or are you too physically tired?

I know I'm nosey, but I get curious over stuff like this.  As sick as I've ever been, I've never had a doctor tell me no sex (except after childbirth) so I was just wondering what would make that a specific part of recovering. 
no drinking cuz my liver enzymes hat got affected and were thrice as high as they should a been, improving well now, should have  a few drunk pics up within a month by the looks of it Cheesy.
And no sex cause im just too weak, the thing was that the platelets in my blood had gone to 3,000 when theyr supposed to be 150,000. Now when thyr that low, and sudden movement could make ou haemmorage, just playing in safe really,not in that way though Sad.
Hope that answers your question though!

Life is like a penis most people don't know it
But most people suck so they usually blow it.
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #467 on: December 13, 2006, 08:16:55 PM »

Had sex with some girl in my class...

I thought she would have loose vagina... Turns out it was pretty tight, good 20 minutes...

Next time i'll use a condom, don't want any kids, she is std free however...

Fuck All Y'all
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #468 on: December 13, 2006, 08:45:13 PM »

Hope there's no bun in the oven.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #469 on: December 13, 2006, 10:58:29 PM »

I thought she would have loose vagina... Turns out it was pretty tight, good 20 minutes...

Haha! that's the spirit.  But what if she had one of those STDs that lie dormant and don't show symptoms? Then next thing you know you're a walking herpes factory and have a list of VD court cases against you a mile long. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

« Reply #470 on: December 13, 2006, 11:14:08 PM »

Haha! that's the spirit.? But what if she had one of those STDs that lie dormant and don't show symptoms? Then next thing you know you're a walking herpes factory and have a list of VD court cases against you a mile long.?

ouch, yeah apparently she was tested but wow, haha that would suck!

Fuck All Y'all
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #471 on: December 13, 2006, 11:24:52 PM »

I fucked in a Taco Bell bathroom about 30 seconds after they got done cleaning it...spent a good half hour in there. Good thing they used to have single, seperate bathrooms, with locks. :lol:

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #472 on: December 13, 2006, 11:47:20 PM »

This definitely isn't me... but have any of you pervs had sex in your parents bed?  hihi

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #473 on: December 14, 2006, 07:15:49 AM »

Haha! that's the spirit.  But what if she had one of those STDs that lie dormant and don't show symptoms? Then next thing you know you're a walking herpes factory and have a list of VD court cases against you a mile long. 

Do you actually have to go to court for that?

anythinggoes
« Reply #474 on: December 14, 2006, 07:17:01 AM »

Haha! that's the spirit.? But what if she had one of those STDs that lie dormant and don't show symptoms? Then next thing you know you're a walking herpes factory and have a list of VD court cases against you a mile long.?

Why? Are you worried?? Roll Eyes
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #475 on: December 14, 2006, 07:25:04 AM »

Why? Are you worried?  Roll Eyes

Yeah  hihi

We tried to come up with the name of the girl I fucked before my gf last night.

We gave up when we were down to two names. lol.

I bet the girls think I'd actually remember. We also tried to think which girl was the worst in sex.

I think it was a finnish idols competitor, I'm not sure.

My friend told his worst was a drunk fat chick  rofl

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #476 on: December 14, 2006, 08:15:15 AM »

Today I woke up at my friends place and there was this chick, I wonder why she kept telling her name to me and looked at me as it should mean something.

Later she told my friend that I'm the most emotionally cold guy she's ever met, 'cos it turned out, I'd nailed her two months ago and really I didn't remember her face.

rofl

It ain't my fault if she's dyes her hair and gains a few pounds, really.

I think she ashould know that this year my "bodycount" has been high and there's no way possible I can remember everyone.

But maybe she gets over it Smiley

J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

« Reply #477 on: December 14, 2006, 11:54:36 AM »

Today I woke up at my friends place and there was this chick, I wonder why she kept telling her name to me and looked at me as it should mean something.

Later she told my friend that I'm the most emotionally cold guy she's ever met, 'cos it turned out, I'd nailed her two months ago and really I didn't remember her face.

rofl

It ain't my fault if she's dyes her hair and gains a few pounds, really.

I think she ashould know that this year my "bodycount" has been high and there's no way possible I can remember everyone.

But maybe she gets over it Smiley

classic dude classic  Grin

Fuck All Y'all
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #478 on: December 15, 2006, 08:10:19 PM »

Why aren't the chicks I know more like the chicks in this thread?

After reading a few pages of this thread I must agree.  Undecided hihi
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #479 on: December 16, 2006, 10:26:53 AM »

have any of you pervs had sex in your parents bed?? hihi

Is it my faut their bed is so big, soft and close to the shower??  hihi

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: