Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2024, 04:43:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227958 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Roadstar Official Thread (Was Hurricane Party)
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Roadstar Official Thread (Was Hurricane Party)  (Read 13160 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« on: June 11, 2004, 08:57:35 AM »

Hurricane Party is the band im talking about. ?I feel they deserve a thread starting i understand it probably won't get any response since nobody has heard of them but they are on the verge of making it big and i thought id tell you all first. ?I've seen them myself twice once supporting Skid Row and at Download this past weekend. ?Both times they were outstanding. ?When i saw them at Skid Row i expected nothing, an unknown support band no record deal, but fuck they impressed me i was literally blown away by them, after i bought a 3 track CD of theirs and met all the band and they are a bunch of great guys. ?Anyway when i heard they were playing Download i thought i had to see them and once again they put on another great show ok and i believe they have greatly improved since when i saw them back in November. ?Anyway the good news is they have now been signed by Sanctuary and have their debut EP 'Get This' coming out and i recommend you all buy it ok

The tracklisting is;
1)Roadstar
2)Last Survivor
3)Crown Of Thorns
4)Big Rock Show
5)Killer
It can be pre-ordered from this link;
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000294S5M/ref=sr_aps_music_1_1/026-7575271-1654028
Take my word for it pre-order it you won't regret it

'They've got the looks, the chops, and the attitude. Last night HP didn't look like a band on the up, but a big band doing a small club for kicks. Yes, they are that good.' Blog Review.

Official site: www.hurricaneparty.co.uk ?ok
Fan Site: http://www.rockinupastorm.com/
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 04:56:51 PM by Mr. Kennedy » Logged
kujo722
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 09:09:38 AM »

I'm always looking for something new to listen to, I'll definitely check them out. Thanks ok
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 09:30:55 AM »

Is there anywhere to download an Mp3 or 2?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 09:47:30 AM »

Is there anywhere to download an Mp3 or 2?

Not that i know of i think you will have to wait for the EP, i have a 3 track but i picked that up at one of their gigs and all the other songs i have only heard live but they are truly great they've supported Skid Row, Status Quo, Nickelback & Hanoi Rocks.  Tonight they are supporting Queensryche at the Manchester Academy.  If any of you know how i could send you the stuff i have feel free to explain (i know i could send you an mp3. over messanger Arron but it would take a long time)
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 10:06:07 AM »

If any of you know how i could send you the stuff i have feel free to explain (i know i could send you an mp3. over messanger Arron but it would take a long time)

Upload the tracks onto your computer...ie with Windows Media Player, then send it by email here:-

arron@deathpunkpromotions.com

Rock and Roll
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 12:21:33 PM »

Well the track ive heard is really good!

Cheers Stoned.

An English Stoner Rock band....wahoo...by god!

Will buy the EP definately!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2004, 03:32:42 PM »

Well the track ive heard is really good!

Cheers Stoned.

An English Stoner Rock band....wahoo...by god!

Will buy the EP definately!

Great to know they have another fan, ill send the other 2 songs on to you later ok
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2004, 03:55:09 AM »

Cheers Stoned....only got one of the tracks!!

Good find by the way...i like a lot!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2004, 11:04:48 AM »

Cheers Stoned....only got one of the tracks!!

Good find by the way...i like a lot!

I assume you mean you only got one of the 2 i was meant to send on later.  I'm guessing you have 2 now then Last Survivor and Killer, ill send the other one on now then it's the last track i have the weakest of the 3 but still good Magic Hat
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2004, 11:38:44 AM »

I assume you mean you only got one of the 2 i was meant to send on later.  I'm guessing you have 2 now then Last Survivor and Killer, ill send the other one on now then it's the last track i have the weakest of the 3 but still good Magic Hat

Yeah, got Last Survivor and Killer, they both rule!

Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2004, 07:38:06 AM »

Im really interested in hearing this band - if i can get any money together ill buy their EP.

Riot In Everyone!
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2004, 06:44:51 PM »

If any of you know how i could send you the stuff i have feel free to explain.
You can serve your mp3 on Mirc. It's easy  yes

No man can be my equal
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2004, 06:01:12 AM »

http://www.sanctuaryrecords.com/news/hurricaneparty.htm

John Kalodner, legendary A&R producer responsible for nurturing the talents of AC/DC, Bon Jovi and Aerosmith, spotted the talent of this extraordinary quintet HURRICANE PARTY and has made them a major priority signing to Sanctuary Records. The band?s forthcoming EP, GET THIS, will be released in June and was produced by Laurie Mansworth and mixed by Kevin Shirley (Black Crowes, Iron Maiden).

You have to admit you?ve been wondering too ? where?s the new rock n? roll? It has been some time since something really amazing has come out of the UK Rock scene but that wait is now over with the debut of Hurricane Party, a band that was formed in 2003 for the sole purpose of regenerating the once great British rock music. They are fast becoming one of the most talked about bands in the current resurgence of Classic Rock and are at the helm of the new wave of British rock acts re-interpreting the key musical influences of the past 30 years, drawing from Zeppelin, AC/DC and Aerosmith, among others.

What sets Hurricane Party apart from the pack is their storming live set, which makes an instant connection with the new generation of kids who love Rock music. The band are winning over fans throughout the UK with their kick ass shows, ever since they won the support slot on Status Quo?s Sold Out UK tour. Hurricane Party have gone from strength-to-strength, consistently selling out their own gigs as well, and picking up more support gigs for the likes of chart toppers Nickelback and Skid Row. The rave reviews from hard-to-please critics and audiences show that Hurricane Party is here for the long haul.

??Hurricane Party gave a rock-tacular performance ? Scarves! Poodle perms! Think The Darkness but more Whitesnake than Queen?.?
Kerrang!

? Hurricane Party, a band straight from L.A circa 1984, trapped in the bodies of 20 year old British kids. They rock like a bastard and will brighten up the 2004 gig circuit with rotating drumkits and exploding codpieces, we hope.? playlouder.com!

?Heavy Riffs, guitar solos in unison, lyrical melodies, and relentlessly energetic drumming fused together with an abundance of tight trousers, hair bleach and eyeliner - Hurricane Party have a seriously hardcore fan base who can rock out like the best of them!?
Blastwave

HURRICANE PARTY ARE:
Richie Hevanz: Lead vocal
Robin (Kreepy) Hirshfield: Lead Guitar
Jonny Rocker: Rhythm Guitar & Backing Vocals
Rob Randell: Bass Guitar
Chris Rivers: Drums & Percussion

http://www.extremeradio.co.uk/ They have got record of the week over at extreme radio go there to read what they think about the record and to request some of the tracks to be played.  Hurricane Party are also playing at The Bulldog Bash Festival on August 14th w/ the likes of Chuck Berry & Orange Goblin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2004, 07:08:09 AM »

From glam-metal.com that website with the Dizzy Reed interview:
Artist: Hurricane Party
Title: Get This
Band line-up: Jonny Rocker-r/guitar, Chris Rivers-drums, Rob Randell-Bass, Richie Hevanz-vocals, Robin Hirshfield-l/guitar
Stand out tracks: ?Crown of Thorns? ?Big Rock Show?
Sounds like: Junkyard, Four Horseman, Buckcherry
Summary: This is a five song EP released on Sanctuary Records. Hurricane Party is a young band from England that plays classic 80?s era rock. Stylistically, there?s nothing real original here, but these Brits have some interesting riffs and can definitely write a good party song. Robin Hirshfield is a talented guitarist, plays some mean, tasty and nasty leads. At times he sounds a bit like Angus Young. When the novelty of The Darkness wears off, Hurricane Party is the band to turn to.They will be releasing a full length CD in early 2005.
Rating out of 10: 7
Web address: www.hurricane-party.com
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2004, 09:06:29 AM »

fuck they sound awesome............i must hear their songs!

ahhhhhhhh 2005! i can't wait that long!

all these good rock bands emerging..........setting the perfect scene for me and my yet to find band to come a long. yeah rock n roll woooooooooo.  smoking . maybe rock might become popular and i wont have to perform to 2 drunks shouting "play ACDC!" in a shady isolated bar after all. hihi
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2005, 11:17:35 AM »

http://www.shotmonkey.com/stuff/hurricane_party-crown_of_thorns-rtb.mp3

If you want to hear anymore songs for a short period my mate is hosting the song Crown of Thorns off the EP, i suggest everyone listens to it.
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2005, 02:55:14 PM »

I just downloaded Crown of Thorns. Great song!? I just noticed their website has clips of the whole Ep. It sounds pretty good. I'll have to find myself a copy. They remind me of Silvertide a little.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2005, 02:58:15 PM by Acquiesce » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2005, 03:09:44 AM »

Who can you compare them to?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2005, 06:57:04 AM »

Who can you compare them to?
They're like a good old school 80s rock n' roll band, catchy riffs and lyrics [although not overly intelligent ones], the frontman's been compared to Ian Astbury i personally could n't liken them to one band really.  Just download the song see what you think.  As far as i am concerned they deserve to be big their music is great, live they are amazing, and when The Darkness can make it big a band that now bores the hell out of me, this band sure deserves to they are way better, definately up there with Silvertide....expect an album around May!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2005, 01:54:46 AM »

cool thanks.

beer
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2005, 02:06:52 PM »

they sound a bit bland to me. cheesy 80's rock is certainly a good description of the songs

silvertide and the darkness are far more interesting and dynamic to listen to

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2005, 10:55:16 AM »

Cool song I gotta check them out this may  peace

No man can be my equal
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2005, 12:20:58 PM »

Hurricane Party touring with The Glitterati in April:

1st Sheffield - Leadmill
2nd Nottingham - Rock City
4th Liverpool - Academy
5th Leeds - Cockpit
6th Bristol - Fleece & Firking
7th Cardiff - Barfly
8th Northampton - Soundhouse
9th Oxford - Zodiac
11th York - Barfly
12th Edinburgh - Studio 24
13th Aberdeen - Moshulu
14th Glasgow - Cathouse
15th Manchester - Hop And Grape
16th Stoke - Sugarmill
17th Birmingham - Academy
19th Brighton - Concorde
20th Southampton - Joiners
21st Coulchester - Arts Centre
22nd London - Garage

welshrose
Banned
Rocker

Neil Young es Dios.

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2005, 01:22:43 PM »

I downloaded Crown of Thorns. If that is the future of rock, Ill kill myself now thank you. no

Girl I am just a Vampire for your love

And I'm gonna suck ya!!
Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2005, 08:18:24 PM »

"Forget the Darkness" ? What does that mean ? That The Darkness was "the real deal" before THESE bozos showed up ?
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2005, 03:59:19 PM »

i no. i saw their vid on kerrang recently. they r fucking excellent.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2005, 06:31:37 PM »

hurricane party of what i heard are good. But Tokyo Dragons another upcoming band from the UK just whoop there asses.

Try getting a song called get em off. There debut album is out april or may.

html sucks
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2005, 03:31:15 AM »

'Jonny Rocker' was run over on friday while reading
a book at their own gig. A truck backed over onto Jonny
paramedics saw the accident and was able to respond immediately.

Jonny was taken to hospital where he suffered a broken arm and some cuts. However at Jonny's wish the show went on with the help of a very "versatile" manager.

Jonny will continue to be at all Hurricane Party gigs.

Hurricane Party made their first trip to New York City (as a band) on Tuesday 24th June. Laurie will be working on the album wth Kevin Shirley, and the band said hello to all their American friends in Sanctuary Records NYC.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 08:48:33 AM by Stoned » Logged
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2005, 02:22:21 PM »

glad he didnt get killed who ever he is. lol

html sucks
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2005, 04:58:04 PM »

Hope you are all well, I know things have been a bit quiet lately, but we have had a few major setbacks to deal with.

Unfortunately for us, the Hurricane's in the USA present a major problem as regards our name. We think it would be very insensitive to release a record using the band name Hurricane Party given that people have recently lost their lives.

Having considered this matter carefully, we have decided to continue under the name ROADSTAR as we feel that this is a name that is very much associated with the band. I really hope you will understand our reasons for this decision.

We will be completely redesigning the website over the next few weeks, so if you have any ideas please put them forward. Also I am working on a London gig for the band. It has been too long since we last played London and we are really looking forward to seeing you all. The album is now finished and mixed and sounds fantastic, although we have no set release date as yet. I will keep you posted. I would just like to say that we are all very grateful for your incredible loyalty to the band. We have had a bit of a tough year, with Johnny getting run over etc, but we are always uplifted by the people that come on this sight. It makes everything worthwhile. Best wishes

Laurie
Evolution
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2005, 07:41:33 AM »

'Jonny Rocker' was run over on friday while reading
a book at their own gig. A truck backed over onto Jonny
paramedics saw the accident and was able to respond immediately.

Jonny was taken to hospital where he suffered a broken arm and some cuts. However at Jonny's wish the show went on with the help of a very "versatile" manager.

Jonny will continue to be at all Hurricane Party gigs.

Hurricane Party made their first trip to New York City (as a band) on Tuesday 24th June. Laurie will be working on the album wth Kevin Shirley, and the band said hello to all their American friends in Sanctuary Records NYC.

Now THAT.................is fucking unlucky
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2005, 03:11:16 PM »

They changed there name?

html sucks
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2005, 03:14:27 PM »

They changed there name?
Hope you are all well, I know things have been a bit quiet lately, but we have had a few major setbacks to deal with.

Unfortunately for us, the Hurricane's in the USA present a major problem as regards our name. We think it would be very insensitive to release a record using the band name Hurricane Party given that people have recently lost their lives.

Having considered this matter carefully, we have decided to continue under the name ROADSTAR as we feel that this is a name that is very much associated with the band. I really hope you will understand our reasons for this decision.

We will be completely redesigning the website over the next few weeks, so if you have any ideas please put them forward. Also I am working on a London gig for the band. It has been too long since we last played London and we are really looking forward to seeing you all. The album is now finished and mixed and sounds fantastic, although we have no set release date as yet. I will keep you posted. I would just like to say that we are all very grateful for your incredible loyalty to the band. We have had a bit of a tough year, with Johnny getting run over etc, but we are always uplifted by the people that come on this sight. It makes everything worthwhile. Best wishes

Laurie
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2005, 04:17:37 PM »

awww thats nice of them. Unusual a band cares so much!

html sucks
Evolution
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2005, 12:12:49 AM »

True, also Roadstar IMO is a much better name
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2005, 07:39:40 PM »

plus there is parry farrells band satelite party and block party to deal with, Roadstar is a better name none the less

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2005, 08:25:53 PM »

plus there is parry farrells band satelite party and block party to deal with, Roadstar is a better name none the less
Better name...yeah, but i've been a fan of the band for 2 years now and it sucks that it's being changed, it's kinda like losing a part of their legacy, it just annoys me really but it's for a good reason i guess.? The positive and important thing is that the band is still the same and the music is just as good and to most of their future fans (when they become a bigger band) it won't even matter. Still it sucks! rant
Jizzo
Legend

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2005, 09:02:12 PM »

i still cant wait for the new record to get out

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2005, 09:17:25 PM »

i still cant wait for the new record to get out
Have they received any coverage in america? How did you hear them?
Jizzo
Legend

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2005, 04:48:01 AM »

my friend krista told me i had to hear this new band and i ordered the cd off of amazon

Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2005, 12:18:09 PM »

I can't say enough good things about this band...after having seen the vid a while back, then live at the infamous Scarborough Castle festival...and they totally blew me away.

If the EP is anything to go by, the album should be a corker...

Oh, BTW, they are playing at the Metro club in London on Tuesday (8th November) . If you can make the effort, its only ?6 and you'll have a great time!

Scabbie

Here today...ready to rock
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2006, 08:04:32 PM »

Anyone one who still hasn't heard the music, whether you could not find the EP or could not find them on the net you can now listen to them at http://www.myspace.com/roadstarband all 4 tracks are great especially Roadstar ok
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2006, 06:29:26 AM »

The debut album finally has a release date May 29th & it's called Grand Hotel

Track Listing:

1. Ready To Go
2. Roadstar
3. Get This
4. Out of the Blue
5. Let's Get It Started
6. Stone
7. Magic Hat
8. Misplaced Paradise
9. All I Want
10. Liar
11. Stolen My Pride
12. Keep It Alive

This album should be awesome, can't wait headbanger
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2006, 07:26:00 AM »

the album is...amazing. it mixes hard rock, blues and funk. Every track other than lets get it started are absolutly awesome....

you HAVE to get this album.

html sucks
Jizzo
Legend

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2006, 02:17:29 AM »

sweet, ill definately buy a copy

FortusGNR21
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2006, 09:15:09 AM »

Great fuckin band and super nice people! Can't wait for the new album! Real rock n roll coming back to kick everybodies ass!!  Grin

I get up around 7, get outta bed around 9, and I don't worry bout nothin no because worryin's a waste of my fuckin time!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2006, 07:07:54 AM »

The guitarist Kreepy has left the band, the band have officially announced it on there website forums and myspace.

But they already have a replacement, anyone who went to monsters of rock, the new guy on guitar was a dude called andy, hes 18 the site says so hes a young rocker lol!!!

html sucks
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2006, 06:49:11 PM »

theres some live vids on youtube. search roadstar, scroll down youll see monsters of rock ones "avoid the phone r ecording ones", sadly the great performance of get this is ruined by some random crowd member singing over it lol!!!, still the solo is awesome.

html sucks
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2006, 11:11:50 AM »

The guitarist Kreepy has left the band, the band have officially announced it on there website forums and myspace.
Only just found out about this, must of missed this post since i was heading off to Download at the time, it sucks that he's left, i'm gutted he was definately one of the best new guitarists and was a really nice guy when i met them a few years back, he was the Slash of the band and is irreplacable, i'm not to sure about the replacement being 18, just seems TOO young.....
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2006, 05:56:30 PM »

Only just found out about this, must of missed this post since i was heading off to Download at the time, it sucks that he's left, i'm gutted he was definately one of the best new guitarists and was a really nice guy when i met them a few years back, he was the Slash of the band and is irreplacable, i'm not to sure about the replacement being 18, just seems TOO young.....

well im going to see them in october so lets see how he copes.

html sucks
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2006, 07:26:20 PM »

interview with johnny rocker.

has a slash mention, amoungst other people. its a cool interview

http://www.screamingtarts.com/interview109.html

html sucks
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2006, 10:24:41 AM »

there playing an acoustic set in brum

http://www.drumcompany.com/Guitarfest/Guitarfest_home.html

im defo going just to see them.

html sucks
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2006, 05:54:29 PM »

Saw them today doing an acoustic gig, amazing band, really great live act and cool guys, met them all, had a huge chat with bassist bout...god like everything lol. got stuff signed and pics. now to see them in october for a proper gig!!!

They are great, check these guys out!

html sucks
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2006, 01:19:25 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9JBbU_FSfE

heres there first video, never get tired of that song, rocks the shit out of me.

html sucks
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2007, 04:54:15 AM »

got the new album on "glass mountain"

fucking rocks so far, its a real progression in sound comapred to last, and yes BIGGERAND BETTER GUITAR SOLOS, thats all they needed to be perfect for me, this is rockin.

Theres also a reworked last survivor, which rocks up real good like the live way they did it at the end!

get this album fans of roadstar!!

-------------

its all good, the song "if you say" could be a huge hit if only they had major record label backing to promote it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 08:10:49 AM by mrlee » Logged

html sucks
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: