Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:44:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  End of the Bush Era
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: End of the Bush Era  (Read 13283 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2005, 02:39:15 PM »

A liberal says do something about the oil situation but
claims the President sleeps with the oil execs AND drilling in Alaska will fuck the environment.
BUT has no answer

A liberal says the president should stop terrorism BUT
The war in iraq is wrong, AND thinks that capturing Bin Laden would have solved the problem....
homeland security tramples our civil rights, and taking a picture of a naked scumbag that would cut your head off and piss down your neck is violating his rights.

a liberal says that going after Muslims because MUSLIM fanatics are the ones behind the terrorist attacks is saying Christianity is the only religion.

A liberal says, well let me quote one...........
"What about a Republican party that wants to mix raw sewage with drinking water, ease lead based paint restrictions, destroy pristine forests for oil, lessens restrictions on mercury emissions. ?So if you guys keep on winning all we will have left is a toxic waste land ?"

Bush really wants all those things, he hates nature, wants us all to drink sewage, mercury? drink up people..

And A liberal thinks that agreeing with the decisions of a duly elected president means you are following blindly.
AND
most importantly, a liberal has no ideas of his own,
he was born to bitch and moan.

My grandfather always told me,
when you see a man working, you either
offer a better way, lend a hand, or shut the fuck up and stay out of his way.
Im a Republican that comes from a family of Slave owners but opened his home to two black familys after a hurricane wiped their lives out. ?He sees the past and learns from the errors of those before him, but he doesnt bash them.
God Bless America and those of us left with the good sense to remember what it was that made us the greatest country on earth in 200 short years.

That is the single greatest collection of straw men, in one place, I have ever seen.  Ditto on the blind, baseless generalizations and stereotypes.

Congratulations!

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
SLCPUNK
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2005, 02:40:55 PM »

keep winning what?

You seem more interested in being a "winner" than actually looking at what has happened to America and the world (because of W) over the past five years.

These things will erode a society, nothing a slow president from Texas does will bring this country down. Its the new millinium, think!!!

If that is what you call thinking, I'll go along being stupid.

shades
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2005, 02:50:24 PM »

If that is what you call thinking, I'll go along being stupid.

Im sure you will

Bustin Flat in Baton Rouge
SLCPUNK
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2005, 02:52:05 PM »

claims the President sleeps with the oil execs AND drilling in Alaska will fuck the environment.
BUT has no answer

The war in iraq is wrong, AND thinks that capturing Bin Laden would have solved the problem....
homeland security tramples our civil rights, and taking a picture of a naked scumbag that would cut your head off and piss down your neck is violating his rights.

a liberal says that going after Muslims because MUSLIM fanatics are the ones behind the terrorist attacks is saying Christianity is the only religion.

"What about a Republican party that wants to mix raw sewage with drinking water, ease lead based paint restrictions, destroy pristine forests for oil, lessens restrictions on mercury emissions.  So if you guys keep on winning all we will have left is a toxic waste land  "

Bush really wants all those things, he hates nature, wants us all to drink sewage, mercury? drink up people..

And A liberal thinks that agreeing with the decisions of a duly elected president means you are following blindly.
AND

Im a Republican that comes from a family of Slave owners but opened his home to two black familys after a hurricane wiped their lives out.  He sees the past and learns from the errors of those before him, but he doesnt bash them.
God Bless America and those of us left with the good sense to remember what it was that made us the greatest country on earth in 200 short years.

That is the single greatest collection of straw men, in one place, I have ever seen.  Ditto on the blind, baseless generalizations and stereotypes.

Congratulations!

SLCPUNK
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2005, 03:57:38 PM »

Our economy is outstanding ans is running twice as fast as Europe.

Linky?

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2005, 04:37:33 PM »

What about a Republican party that wants to mix raw sewage with drinking water, ease lead based paint restrictions, destroy pristine forests for oil, lessens restrictions on mercury emissions. ?So if you guys keep on winning all we will have left is a toxic waste land but hey, your winning right? ?Wrong, with this Bush Cartel we are all losing.

The Red Area is also known as Dumbfuckistan.

Republicans are pure evil & the democrats will take care of all our needs.  I can`t believe you fall for that shit! Both parties will take advantage of us, just in different ways.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2005, 05:11:19 PM »

I am not saying that the Dems don't do stuff when they are in power but this current Adm. seems to be setting the bar as far as how much damage they have done to this country.  Clinton fucked us with NAFTA and other free trade acts that sent all of our businesses overseas.  Yes, they all suck but some (Bush) more than others.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2005, 05:50:01 PM »

What about a Republican party that wants to mix raw sewage with drinking water, ease lead based paint restrictions, destroy pristine forests for oil, lessens restrictions on mercury emissions.  So if you guys keep on winning all we will have left is a toxic waste land but hey, your winning right?  Wrong, with this Bush Cartel we are all losing.

The Red Area is also known as Dumbfuckistan.

Republicans are pure evil & the democrats will take care of all our needs.  I can`t believe you fall for that shit! Both parties will take advantage of us, just in different ways.

I've been critical of Clinton in the past, but you guys always ignore that.

Just like right wing hacks ignore Michael Moore calling Clinton on his bullshit.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2005, 07:49:41 PM »

guess we can blame the media for not making that more common knowledge

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2005, 07:53:19 PM »

Personal responsibility is always best I think.
gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2005, 09:23:56 PM »

Checkout the new issue of Rolling Stone, it has an article about Bush's assault on the environment.  It's pretty astonishing and can in no way be defended.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2005, 09:29:14 PM »

Checkout the new issue of Rolling Stone, it has an article about Bush's assault on the environment.  It's pretty astonishing and can in no way be defended.

Be careful, you don't want people to think you are complaining..... Tongue
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2005, 10:40:35 PM »

how can reccomending an article be seen as complaining?

Rolling Stone has the most one sided political articles I`ve ever seen, totally irresponsible journalism. It is not reporting, its an editorial with an agenda.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2005, 10:54:50 PM »

how can reccomending an article be seen as complaining?

Rolling Stone has the most one sided political articles I`ve ever seen, totally irresponsible journalism. It is not reporting, its an editorial with an agenda.

Dude, you are a closet liberal just waiting to come out....admit it..... hihi
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2005, 11:43:47 AM »

BUT has no answer

Well, is it not the president's JOB to come up with an answer?

And a Republican would take that Muslim, arrest him, keep him in custody indefinitely, and give him a criminal record without any prior evidence he is guilty of any crime against security. BECAUSE HE IS A MUSLIM. If a white Christian went in to a Muslim country, and was held at customs and arrested indefinitely without proof he is involved in any crime there would be hell to pay.

A Republican says, that the Muslim religion is evil and needs to be stopped, spreading fear of the Muslim race throughout the country, because of the ineducated, foolish acts of a minority, within a minority.

"What about a Republican party that wants to mix raw sewage with drinking water, ease lead based paint restrictions, destroy pristine forests for oil, lessens restrictions on mercury emissions. ?So if you guys keep on winning all we will have left is a toxic waste land ?"

Don't even make me start quoting some of the Conservative bullshit I have heard both on here and within politics. And, if you REALLY want me to I will.

Well, it would seem that way, maybe your great president should prove me wrong.

Well, seeing as that president is one, George W Bush, they are probably right.

AND

I'm sorry that is just a bullshit, prejudiced opinion that has no basis in fact. Seeing as liberalism is based on ideas of how the world should be, no how it is. Seems to me a liberal kind of has to come up with ideas or philosophies of their own, they don't just spring out of the ground.

Im a Republican that comes from a family of Slave owners but opened his home to two black familys after a hurricane wiped their lives out. ?He sees the past and learns from the errors of those before him, but he doesnt bash them.

Well, who am I to take pot shots at your family? That would be wrong. But what made America great was being liberal, correct me if I'm wrong but if it weren't for liberal ideas, you'd still be under the control of the British.
gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2005, 12:53:06 PM »

So Shades, are we supposed to congratulate you for not continueing to own slaves.  That's mighty white of you!
shades
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2005, 02:30:10 PM »

So Shades, are we supposed to congratulate you for not continueing to own slaves.? That's mighty white of you!

My point, unlike your point, (you can comb the hair to one side and hide it if it bothers you)
was that what was once considered mainstream is now considered wrong, rightfully so in the case of slavery.
And although I have ancestors that practiced slavery I understand those were different times and have nothing to do with the way I think now, but Im not going to bash my family for it.
    with you and your liberal thinking, a conservative could cure cancer and you would say he did it for the money, and had no intentions of the cure reaching minorities. Your thinking is so transparent and shallow its hard to take anything you say seriously.
AND
'Prejudice' is simply holding a preconceived judgement by the way.
We are all guilty of that.

The thread title is 'End of the Bush Era' and pretending racism will contribute to that is just ridiculous.

gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2005, 09:51:01 PM »

Shades, since we are making assumptions:  At this rate your grandchildren will finally accept gays as full citizens or that women who get abortions aren't horrible people.

Your scnario about cancer is flawed, science will cure cancer and science has no politics.

Why is it so unbelievable that racism will contribute to the end of the Bush era?  This era is more than one man, it's the House and Senate Republicans too.  Perceived racism by blacks may get them to the polls and oust some of these Bushites.
shades
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2005, 09:06:02 AM »

perceived being the key word I take it.

We accept gays as full citizens just as you do,
but you cant call it marriage, thats just fuckin ridiculous.

we support a womans right to abortion, we just dont think the government ie 'me' should pay for it.
OR that a 13 year old girl should be allowed to have one without geting her parents involved.

What you liberals do is 'spin' what we say to fit some sort of hate scare tactic for votes.
And its NOT WORKING.
you will continue to lose elections because 'foundation' America is not as stupid as you think, nor do they want to be told what 'we' said..they can hear just fine.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2005, 09:41:32 AM »

So Shades, are we supposed to congratulate you for not continueing to own slaves.? That's mighty white of you!

My point, unlike your point, (you can comb the hair to one side and hide it if it bothers you)
was that what was once considered mainstream is now considered wrong, rightfully so in the case of slavery.
And although I have ancestors that practiced slavery I understand those were different times and have nothing to do with the way I think now, but Im not going to bash my family for it.
? ? with you and your liberal thinking, a conservative could cure cancer and you would say he did it for the money, and had no intentions of the cure reaching minorities. Your thinking is so transparent and shallow its hard to take anything you say seriously.
AND
'Prejudice' is simply holding a preconceived judgement by the way.
We are all guilty of that.

The thread title is 'End of the Bush Era' and pretending racism will contribute to that is just ridiculous.

First off, pot/kettle/black.  You bash the liberals for being one minded about conservative motivation...and then do the same steeotyping you accuse the libs of.

Second, on the thread title....Note the title of the article we originally began discussing.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: