Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 02:21:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227860 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  UYI cd pictured in art at conspiracy web site...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UYI cd pictured in art at conspiracy web site...  (Read 2272 times)
Edward Rose
« on: April 22, 2007, 11:37:35 PM »

Don't quite know what to make of this. But UYI is featured in some art work at the number 1 conspiracy web site on the net. I think it alludes to the government wanting to stop rock n' roll...

Here's the web site. The artwork at the top rotates and changes. So I don't know if you'll see it...

http://rense.com
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 03:10:37 AM »

I think it alludes to the government wanting to stop rock n' roll...

Yeah, maybe. But here's some of his other work;

Maybe you're reading too much into it, because it certainly looks like he put more thought and effort into his Little Mermaid cover.
Edward Rose
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 08:54:54 AM »

I think it alludes to the government wanting to stop rock n' roll...

Yeah, maybe. But here's some of his other work;

Maybe you're reading too much into it, because it certainly looks like he put more thought and effort into his Little Mermaid cover.

Okay. What ever you say. I just thought it was funny that the person who does the conspiracy art for rense.com is obviously a Guns fan. But if you want to spend your energy and effort trying to make it seem like I'm concerned about it, go right ahead.

And you're wrong. I'm not reading too much into it. It alludes to exactly what I said it does. Doesn't mean there a chance in hell that rock n' roll will ever be illegal. No matter how much time and effort you spend making it seem like that's a concern of mine.  smoking
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 09:41:28 AM »

I totally made you flinch.  hihi
I'm just amused by the fact that some guy who does bad artwork for rense.com also works for disney. 
Edward Rose
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 01:14:45 PM »

I'm just amused by the fact that some guy who does bad artwork for rense.com also works for disney. 

I'm such an idiot. I totally forgot about the Mr. Brownstone debacle with regards to the V-tech shooter... which is what the artwork is about. Artist probably used UYI because it's the most recognizable Guns album cover...

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 01:31:07 PM by Edward Rose » Logged
cliffburton
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 08:02:55 PM »

I totally made you flinch.? hihi
I'm just amused by the fact that some guy who does bad artwork for rense.com also works for disney.?

I'm such an idiot. I totally forgot about the Mr. Brownstone debacle with regards to the V-tech shooter... which is what the artwork is about. Artist probably used UYI because it's the most recognizable Guns album cover...

Umm, wouldn't AFD be the most recognized cover?

On subject, another wacko site.  Free Masonry has nothing to do with world control.  I should know.
Edward Rose
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 09:25:42 PM »

Umm, wouldn't AFD be the most recognized cover?

No.

On subject, another wacko site.  Free Masonry has nothing to do with world control.  I should know.

Really? Funny you would make a comment like that, given the original source of artwork for UYI  rofl

Real Freemasons don't admit to being Freemason's. They just sometimes allude to it in their art/music/movies.  Grin
...like Green Man or walking through mirrors  hihi
cliffburton
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 09:38:51 PM »

Real Freemasons don't admit to being Freemason's. They just sometimes allude to it in their art/music/movies.? Grin
...like Green Man or walking through mirrors? hihi

Have you ever met a free mason?  Are you going to tell me that most mason's don't understand the truth behind masonry.  Please, someone who has never been to a Masonic meeting or lodge is going to tell me what Masonry stands for?  You have no idea what you're talking about, have never met or spoken to a Mason (it's not a secret that one is a Mason, just not appropriate to brag) and it's laughable that anyone would take you serious.  Go watch some more Hollywood movies on the conspiracy behind Masonry.  Masonry does one thing, it makes good men better men.
Edward Rose
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 09:00:50 AM »

Real Freemasons don't admit to being Freemason's. They just sometimes allude to it in their art/music/movies.  Grin
...like Green Man or walking through mirrors  hihi

Are you going to tell me that most mason's don't understand the truth behind masonry.

Sort of.

Masonry does one thing, it makes good men better men.

It does two things. You know about one of them, although the second is merely an extention of the first.

And I love when people say, "You watch too many Hollywood movies," as if there's not a shred of f*cking truth in a fiction movie. Think about how stupid that is.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 09:27:13 AM by Edward Rose » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: