Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 08:30:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Mark of the Beast
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mark of the Beast  (Read 4009 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« on: June 01, 2005, 05:24:51 AM »

There's a company called Verichip that is mass producing capsule shaped chips to be inserted into humans. Right now you can pre-register to be one of the first people to take the chip. They are building application centers all across the country right now as we speak. The excuse for this chip is so the government will know your medical history in case of an accident/illness. Isnt that what medical records are for? I was shocked when I read about this. I'm surprised it isnt getting mass exposure in the media. I wonder what monstrosity will occur to make everyone take this mark? Another question: Will YOU take the mark of the beast??

Jamie
VIP

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 05:27:22 AM »

Fuckin scumbags. Everyone knows that these things are gonna be able to recognise MUCH more than medical records, this sounds like somethin out of 1984. Big Brother sort of shit. I'm just glad I don't live in the States.
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 05:37:38 AM »

no bullshit here, my sis works for Telstra phone and the japs have a new phone where it sends vibrations up your arm.
There is an arm band attached to your wrist where you talk....guess how you answer the fuckin' thing........you click your fingers together....then you stick your finger in your fucking ear....NO SHIT

this is very true guys, they insert some metal thing in your arm to catch signals n' shit!!

isnt that fucked!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 05:39:19 AM »

Jamie, it isn't just the United States. The Bible says it will happen worldwide. You wanna know something: Years ago I didn't believe in God and the Bible. But when you actually read it you see alot of things happening that is mentioned in the Bible. I finally realized that its true! And something funny is how people say that the United States isnt mentioned in the Bible. They must have skipped over the part about the Great Prostitute.

Jamie
VIP

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 05:40:50 AM »

no bullshit here, my sis works for Telstra phone and the japs have a new phone where it sends vibrations up your arm.
There is an arm band attached to your wrist where you talk....guess how you answer the fuckin' thing........you click your fingers together....then you stick your finger in your fucking ear....NO SHIT

this is very true guys, they insert some metal thing in your arm to catch signals n' shit!!

isnt that fucked!!

Yeah that is pretty fucked but would you not think before you use words like "japs", there might be Japanese members on the board that may take offence to such a word.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 05:44:29 AM »

Shapelle, I heard something about Japan working on some crazy phone technology. That is insane! I truly believe we are living in the End Times. Hopefully we'll get to hear CD before the End happens. I sometimes joke around about when Jesus returns, the first thing out of his mouth will be,"Did CD come out yet?"

ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2005, 05:55:01 AM »

Yeah that is pretty fucked but would you not think before you use words like "japs", there might be Japanese members on the board that may take offence to such a word.

ok dude,but  to be honest, i use words like Oz, Yanks, Paks, Poms (i have alot of english freinds :hihi:they dig it)etc.  its just a short version man, nothing more!!!

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2005, 05:58:18 AM »

I truly believe we are living in the End Times. Hopefully we'll get to hear CD before the End happens. I sometimes joke around about when Jesus returns, the first thing out of his mouth will be,"Did CD come out yet?"

i dont EVER want to hear that shit come from your mouth or anyone els' ok, there might be a end of times BUT NOT THIS LIFE!!!!

You just cant think that stuff man, not having a go at ya man, but it will not happen!!!
If anything, it'll be like Mad Max II later, but not now!!!

enjoy life!!

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2005, 08:14:10 AM »

Jamie, it isn't just the United States. The Bible says it will happen worldwide. You wanna know something: Years ago I didn't believe in God and the Bible. But when you actually read it you see alot of things happening that is mentioned in the Bible. I finally realized that its true! And something funny is how people say that the United States isnt mentioned in the Bible. They must have skipped over the part about the Great Prostitute.

I think you should see a doctor pretty quickly, the sooner your in care the better.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2005, 08:41:31 AM »

ok dude,but? to be honest, i use words like Oz, Yanks, Paks, Poms (i have alot of english freinds :hihi:they dig it)etc.? its just a short version man, nothing more!!!
You can use Oz and Yanks if you want but names like Paks, Pakies, Chinks , Japs and Niggers or Niggaz are not acceptable? Angry? Oz and Yank reffer to peolple living in a certain country or continent and are not offensive, the others are derogitive words commonly used to offend other races

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2005, 12:56:45 PM »

So if technology tends to go that way, would you turn your back on new technologies advanced?

No man can be my equal
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2005, 03:33:35 PM »

Oz and Yank reffer to peolple living in a certain country or continent and are not offensive, the others are derogitive words commonly used to offend other races

Well surely 'japs' refers to people living in a country too?
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2005, 04:32:42 PM »

Oz and Yank reffer to peolple living in a certain country or continent and are not offensive, the others are derogitive words commonly used to offend other races

Well surely 'japs' refers to people living in a country too?
Yes but Jap is not used as a name for someone from japan. For example a cauchasian born and living in Japan would probably never in his/her life get called a Jap yet someone who was born in th US or UK of japanese origin would be discriminated with the use of the word. In the same way Nigger is used to offend any "black" person not just Nigerians and I'm sure many people of Middle Eastern descent get called Pakkies even if they are not from Pakistan.

Japanese is considered a race, don't ask me why

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: