Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 07:58:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227992 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  CHINA
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: CHINA  (Read 7776 times)
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2005, 04:56:28 PM »

ps.? china isn't textbook communist.? they are essentially capitalistic without all that free speech stuff.
Very true. It's almost ultra-capitalism in fact. The politic is retarded communism, but the economy is not. The Chinese learn faster than we think...
China is a country to developp (as for India). The future of the worldwide economic growth is there. The potencial will come from these countries. Everyday they progress. The world is changing faster than we think.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 05:12:44 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2005, 04:04:02 PM »

Hi guys.. I have been reading all the things you have posted about China, and its pretty interesting to know that there is lots of information around... but there is also ignorance about this country...  A "Post" I personally think is interesting was certainly the guy who posted the website of the winner of the noble prize "Becker" (even when I have to read more about it)

well guys in order to exchange information I would like to know a really interesting webpage... www.miami.com     (look for columnits Andres Oppenheimer, that guy is certainly something different) or www.oppenheimerpresenta.com (if you know spanish),
thanks for your time...
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2005, 09:07:08 PM »

the main reason i dont like china is they have too many nukes. then i remember i live in canada and no would dare nuke canada  Grin

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2005, 05:39:00 PM »

the main reason i dont like china is they have too many nukes. then i remember i live in canada and no would dare nuke canada? Grin

what is a nuke man?

ps:  do you know why axl decided to call the album chinese democracy?
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2005, 05:40:13 PM »

nuke = nuclear warhead

he probably called it because china is a communist country and hes spreading an idea of democracy in china? i absolutely have no idea

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2005, 09:19:09 PM »

nuke = nuclear warhead

he probably called it because china is a communist country and hes spreading an idea of democracy in china? i absolutely have no idea

well man, i dont know what the government teaches in china about democracy... but what is pretty clear to me is that at least they dont live in a pseudo democracy... as USA does...
A government that claims to be the most democratic country in the world... but when somebody doesnt accept what they main thou0ghts think.... they just loath him... so
anyway its funny ...
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2005, 08:42:11 PM »

Axl calls his next album Chinese Democracy because it's never going to happen!!!!  hihi
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2005, 02:15:21 PM »

Axl calls his next album Chinese Democracy because it's never going to happen!!!!? hihi

mmm crazy dude.. but that is funny..
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: