Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 11:05:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Kids are also, sometimes, sick perverts !!! week news from GB
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kids are also, sometimes, sick perverts !!! week news from GB  (Read 9053 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« on: June 02, 2005, 08:16:44 AM »

By ALASTAIR TAYLOR

A BOY of five was put through a horrific ?lynching? ordeal by a mob of children in yob-plagued woodland known as Devil?s Ditch.

Three boys and two girls aged 11 and 12 were being quizzed by police yesterday after being arrested earlier in the day on suspicion of attempted murder.

Two of the boys were last night released without charge and a 12-year-old girl was also released from custody this morning.

Little Anthony Hinchliffe was lured from his garden into the clutches of the gang.

A rope was slipped around his neck and he was viciously beaten as the children threatened to execute him.

Police believe they dragged Anthony to a tree and may have briefly hanged him from it, causing deep rope burns on his neck.

The gang then fled from the woodland, which backs on to a park, leaving the terrified boy to fend for himself.

He was finally found, dazed and sobbing, by a fish and chip shop near his home on the tough Chickenley estate in Dewsbury, West Yorks.

His family, who had launched a frantic search for him, likened the attack to the notorious murder of toddler James Bulger ? killed by two young boys.

And a senior police officer said: ?What happened was sick and very disturbing.?

Investigation chief Det Supt Andy Brennan told how Anthony had several bruises on his body and marks around his neck.

He added: ?Clearly the injuries were so serious that the officers who arrested the children felt they should be arrested for attempted murder rather than assault.?

More arrests are likely.

Anthony vanished on Tuesday after playing on swings in the back garden of his family?s council semi. He was with a 12-year-old local girl and his sister Chloe, seven.

Mum Terri Brown, 30, realised something was amiss when he was nowhere to be seen even though Chloe was still there.

It is thought the 12-year-old took him away and linked up with other kids before going to the woods half a mile away.

The distressed boy was found two hours later by his cousin Tracey Jones, 22.

He burst into tears and told her: ?Some boys and girls tied a rope around my neck and tried to tie me to a tree.?

Tracey added: ?He said, ?They wouldn?t let me go.? He was taken from the garden ? he didn?t go voluntarily. It was just like James Bulger.?

Anthony spent Tuesday night in hospital as his injuries were treated.

After he was released yesterday, detectives tried to gently coax him into revealing details of his ordeal.

Anthony?s dad Mark Hinchcliffe, who is separated from his mum, said: ?It?s awful.?

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 08:17:35 AM »

Chilling echo of Bulger murder

By ANDY RUSSELL

THE terrifying abduction has chilling echoes of the murder of two-year-old James Bulger in Liverpool in 1993.

James was lured from his mother Denise?s side by Robert Thompson and Jon Venables, both aged ten at the time, in a shopping complex in Bootle, Merseyside.

The CCTV footage of trusting James being led away from the safety of his mother by the evil pair sent shock waves across the world.

Thompson and Venables led the little lad through the city suburbs to a railway track in Walton two miles away.

There they systematically tortured James as he cried for his mother ? raining bricks and stones on him before beating him to death with an iron bar.

Then they spattered his body with model aircraft paint which they had bought a few days before and placed his body on a railway line.

James was run over by a train ? in a plan which Thompson and Venables hoped would make his death seem like a tragic accident.

At the pair?s trial James?s mother Denise and father Ralph listened in horror as prosecutor Richard Henriques QC outlined the killing as ?pre-meditated murder?.

Thompson and Venables were jailed for life for murder ? and sparked a political row over how many years they should spend locked up.

The trial judge recommended eight years ? but Home Secretary Michael Howard increased it to 15.

His ruling was later overturned ? and the pair eventually served eight years before their release in 2001 with secret new identities.

Nothing to say
Laura
I'm not cute!!!
VIP

Swallow Choke And Die

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 09:08:07 AM »

This is discusting, how can a child do that to someone. I do not think 7yrs was enough for those two boys, at 10yrs old you are aware that beating and killing a child is wrong. I can't even believe that these things happend!

And It Breaks My Heart To Know The Only Reason You Are Here Now Is A Reminder Of What I'll Never Have...
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 09:14:31 AM »

This is discusting, how can a child do that to someone. I do not think 7yrs was enough for those two boys, at 10yrs old you are aware that beating and killing a child is wrong. I can't even believe that these things happend!

Yep, and england's good compared to france, because they actually WENT to prison, in france, they wouldn't.

But as good as it were from england to emprison these young sickos, they were for just a few years and before being 18, they were freed, under new identities and protected.

Which means that since records from underaged are cleared out, if they start again, they will be no traces of previous convictions and worst, not under their new names.

The law has given them a chance to start killing from afresh.

Isn't that beautiful ?

Nothing to say
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 01:52:29 PM »

Yep, and england's good compared to france, because they actually WENT to prison, in france, they wouldn't.
yeah...in France people are way too "nice". Nobody moves, the country is getting old, people are so slow. If you want to create a company/ a business in France, you've to face to the typicall french "old colbertism". So old, so slow in their head...in America, you would already have had the time to create 3 companies. Hopefully Sarkozy will be the next French President and will put order and energy. I really like that guy. People should wake-up in France, because the world is changing around us. We need a guy with a high ambition.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 03:56:42 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2005, 03:32:08 PM »

Society has to ask itself where the kids are getting ideas from to act this way...its just sick

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
slash4ever
Rocker

One In A Million

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2005, 06:24:59 PM »

That shit is unbelievable.
How could a ten-year-old do somthing like that to a two-year-old?
Its sick.  Embarrassed

What's so civil about war anyway?
Spandex Angel
Opening Act

$et To $leaze

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2005, 07:03:21 PM »

it said they were released without charge, so doesn't that mean that they dont know it was the kids? Huh

but yeah it does bring up the bulger case. we were doing it as a comprehension in english an 7 years is a joke.
when i was 10 i got told that if you killed someone you got locked up for ever, which i guess isnt exactly true, but still every 10 yr old should know tht killing someone isnt a quick n easy passage to a new life in australia rant

Warning: NikkI $ixX Fan Wandering around aimlessley

Nikki:
The thing with Axl is as much as I love him, he's kind of a fucking emo fag. He's not really a dude.
psycotron
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2005, 06:21:36 AM »

i dont understand people like that. i mean they killed someone they probably didnt know and that kid probably did nothing to them. i wouldnt ever kill someone but if i did want to kill someone i would kill someone who was bullying me not a complete stranger.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2005, 10:01:25 AM »

Just so you know a 12 year old girl has been charged with obstructing the course of justice and arrested and i want you to see what they did to this beautiful little boy and rethink our judiciary system for criminal children :

So you know he SCREAMS at night. And hasn't stopped crying since.

Nothing to say
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2005, 10:33:37 AM »

i feel sorry 4 dat kid
and james bulger

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2005, 10:42:02 AM »

Shocked

This is just unbelievable!

I say this stems from parents not having control over their children.  Parents are not allowed to SPANK their childen any longer (note that I didn't say BEAT)  so now the kids do what they want with no fear of the outcome.

I have a 5 year old boy and if that happened to him, I'm sure I would end up in jail because I would not let that go....

Why don't you just....
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2005, 11:30:48 AM »

and i am pregnant and completely emotional over this whole thing, more than i ever was before and god knows i was easily angry and upset.

I am not sure it always stems from parents Cornell, i do think there may be chromosomic " deffects", i know the word is horrid, but i really believe there are errors of nature.

Nothing to say
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2005, 10:41:32 PM »

thats just sick. to think, they;re like 11 and 12. every time i snap and hit my brother in some way i immedietly feel guilt overtake me. and they could feel no guiat in killing a 5 year old kid? i spit on them.

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2005, 10:44:27 PM »

Lord of the Flies....  no

When you kill someone, you cross a line. No matter what your age, you're a murderer and you deserve to meet Mr. Sparky and ride the lightning. People who do these things should be purged from society.

Edit: grammar.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2005, 10:57:17 PM by Walk » Logged
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2005, 10:55:37 PM »

No matter what you're age, you're a murderer and you deserve to meet Mr. Sparky and ride the lightning.

Not in Canada  confused

SLCPUNK
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2005, 10:57:04 PM »

Should a child who commits such a horrible crime, be sentenced to death?

Who is going to put a kid in a chair and zap him/her?

Undecided
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2005, 11:38:41 PM »

Undecided

the same guy who kills hundreds of thousands of innocents a year

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2005, 11:51:31 PM »

Undecided

God?

The Devil?

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2005, 08:16:37 AM »

By sentencing someone to death what are you proving? By your theory, that if a person kills someone else they should then be killed, then the person who flicks on the electric chair or injects the murderer should also be killed and then the person who killed him/her should be killed and so on.

In the same way, if a child swears you don't swear back at them in order to teach them not to swear because that doesn't teach them anything except the fact that their parents are swearing so then it must be okay to swear.

You don't gain anything from the electric chair you just lose another life. And as *SLCPUNK* said who's actually going to be malicous enough to kill a child or even watch it

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Chris Misfit
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2005, 08:22:59 AM »

I blame Timmy Mallet, the fucker!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2005, 03:12:23 PM »

Undecided

God?

The Devil?

A C student from Texas?

What type of punishment fits the crime then?

How do we deal with children who murder? Huh

N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2005, 09:10:03 PM »

By sentencing someone to death what are you proving? By your theory, that if a person kills someone else they should then be killed, then the person who flicks on the electric chair or injects the murderer should also be killed and then the person who killed him/her should be killed and so on.

In the same way, if a child swears you don't swear back at them in order to teach them not to swear because that doesn't teach them anything except the fact that their parents are swearing so then it must be okay to swear.

You don't gain anything from the electric chair you just lose another life. And as *SLCPUNK* said who's actually going to be malicous enough to kill a child or even watch it

I understand what you're saying and I agree with you, but you have to draw the line somewhere. It dosn't matter what age they are they killed someone they should be delt accordingly. I'm not saying you have to kill the kid, but we have to find some means of punishing them.

Undecided

God?

The Devil?

A C student from Texas?

What type of punishment fits the crime then?

How do we deal with children who murder? Huh

According to your quote, I once heard a Tenxan say "If you come to Texas and kill somebody, we will kill you back." How do we deal with them? Better and extreme punishment than no punishment at all.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2005, 09:55:04 PM »

Better and extreme punishment than no punishment at all.

Gimmie a better answer than that.

What do we do with children who murder?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2005, 10:03:24 PM »

Better and extreme punishment than no punishment at all.

Gimmie a better answer than that.

What do we do with children who murder?

Take away theri playstation.

A judge in Canada took a kids Playstation away from him till he completed his community service.

I know that really doesn?t answer your question, But I was looking for an excuse to post that.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2005, 12:02:34 AM »

I wouldn't have a problem executing them. Kill and be killed is the rule in civilized society.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2005, 12:27:30 AM »

I wouldn't have a problem executing them. Kill and be killed is the rule in civilized society.

You'd kill a 9 yr old if he shot another 9 yr old?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2005, 12:32:08 AM »

You can't kill kids when they are so young they are not fully developed they don't properly understand things, they get scared of films when they see stuff because they thinks it's real, they copy stuff from films they enjoy because they think it's cool but they are not yet at an age to understand all the consequences.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2005, 08:42:34 AM »

How is that civilized?

I'm not really for the death penalty, though I do think that if a person is truly guilty, he/she should accept the penalty given to him/her for taking another persons life.

But to sentence a 12-year-old to death, I think, is madness.

Or were you being sarcastic? Say that you were being sarcastic.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2005, 10:33:51 AM »

You can't kill kids when they are so young they are not fully developed they don't properly understand things, they get scared of films when they see stuff because they thinks it's real, they copy stuff from films they enjoy because they think it's cool but they are not yet at an age to understand all the consequences.

yes they do after 7 years old. these are not kids anyway, they are considered young adolescents and do know what is right and what is wrong; kids of 6 when i was 6 knew hurting someone was wrong.

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2005, 10:36:01 AM »

ok, you are all arguing, and no one has yet come up with an answer that would be satisfying for everyone.

Letme ask the question again :

some kids take the right to kill yours, what do you do with them  ?

What do you do if you learn it was premeditated, vicious, if you learn they actually enjoyed their act and have no regrets ?

Nothing to say
SLCPUNK
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2005, 01:22:36 PM »

ok, you are all arguing, and no one has yet come up with an answer that would be satisfying for everyone.

some kids take the right to kill yours, what do you do with them? ?

What do you do if you learn it was premeditated, vicious, if you learn they actually enjoyed their act and have no regrets ?

If a child took a gun to school and shot my kid, killing them, I would not want the death penalty. I'm not sure what I would want, but I would not want a 12 yr old stuck in a chair and zapped. That is insane. That would be as pointless as the murder in the first place.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2005, 01:54:01 PM »

I don't think children can be malicious, life is what molds you into who you are. I don't think you're a proper adult until 14 or 15 years old. If a 15 year old did this they still shouldn't be killed if a 22 year old did this they shouldn't be killed. I don't even agree with life imprisionment, people make mistakes at all ages and everyone should be given a chance to redeem themselves.

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2005, 02:27:15 PM »

Having looked at serial killers because of a passion of mine, i can tell you that many had NO reasons to turn the way they did.

None but an eventual brain dysfunction.

Should some people have brain dysfunstions and should science be able to prove it and yous that nothing can cure these kids, that they are sadistic little monsters right from the start, do you then lock them again for life ?

Also, don't tell me prison is hard, they get nice food, sporting activities, sex, drugs, tobacco, cell phones and an education.

I wouldn't mind going to prison if i lose my home.

What is a REAL prison is in russia..locked up and forgotten. rant

Nothing to say
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2005, 04:01:48 PM »

some kids take the right to kill yours, what do you do with them? ?

if they had no regrets the best thing to do is slap on a straightjacket and put them on death row for a couple of years. but even in that case, your dealing with someone whos possesed.

Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: