Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 05:33:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227867 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  need help!! (for english speaking gunners!)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: need help!! (for english speaking gunners!)  (Read 1686 times)
gnrbootlegs
Opening Act

gnrbootlegs.tk

« on: June 06, 2005, 10:36:54 AM »

hi,  I am from Italy and I had to write a short text about I made a movie. the theme of the movie was "secret". could someone please read trough it and correct some misteaks?
it`s about some tecnical stuff!

ok    Thanks a lot!!  ok

------------------------------

Because I decided to make a documentary with mostly pictures, I didn?t have to record video scenes with a video camera. Mostly of the pictures I found on the internet. I had to shoot only some pictures/videos with my digicam. I still had to edit the brightness, the contrast or the saturation of some pictures. This I did with Adobe Photoshop.
Because the speaker talks nearly trough the whole movie, it was difficult to make an adequate soundtrack. So I decided that the background music of the movie should be a didgeridoo sequence. To the parts where the speaker says nothing I added some drum-beats. Because it was difficult to speak the whole text one time without making any errors I had to record some parts twice. Then I cutted them with Magix Samplitude into one part. I still had to delete the background-noise of all the audio sequences which I did with Samplitude too.
After all the necessary pictures and some video scenes were collected and the audio sequences were done, I begann to cut the movie with adobe?s premiere: First I putted the speaker-part in the audio layer, then I placed the various pictures/videos in the video layer.
Important was to look that the pictures change in the rhytm of the words of the speaker.
This is how the movie ?secret? originated.     

www.gnrbootlegs.tk   visit my bootleg site!!!!
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 10:49:28 AM »

Because I decided to make a documentary mainly with still pictures, I didn?t have to record video scenes with a video camera. I found most of the pictures I used on the internet. I only had to shoot some pictures/videos with my digicam. I did however still had to edit the brightness, the contrast or the saturation of some pictures. I did this with Adobe Photoshop.
Because the speaker talks trough the vast majority of the whole movie, it was difficult to make an adequate soundtrack. I therefore decided that the background music of the movie should be a didgeridoo sequence. Where there is no speaking from the narrator I added some drum beats. As it was difficult to speak the whole text through once without making any mistakes I had to re-record some segments. Then I cut them with Magix Samplitude into one piece. I still had to delete the background-noise of all the audio sequences which I also did with Samplitude.
After all the necessary pictures and some video scenes were collected and the audio sequences were done, I began to cut the movie with adobe?s premiere: First I put the speaker-part in the audio layer, then I placed the various pictures/videos in the video layer.
It was important to make sure that the pictures change in the rhytm of the words of the speaker.
This is how the movie ?secret? originated.? ? ?

Hope thats helpful 4 ya!

That's a hatrick for Doull
MCT
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 10:53:02 AM »

I've reworked it for you:

Because I decided to make a documentary with mostly pictures, I didn?t have to record video scenes with a video camera. Most of the pictures I found on the internet. I had to shoot only some pictures/videos with my digicam. I still had to edit the brightness, the contrast or the saturation of some pictures. This I did with Adobe Photoshop.

Because the speaker talks nearly trough the whole movie, it was difficult to make an adequate soundtrack. So I decided that the background music of the movie should be a didgeridoo sequence. To the parts where the speaker says nothing I added some drumbeats. Because it was difficult to speak the whole text aloud at one time without making any errors, I had to record some parts twice. Then I edited them into one full sequence using Magix Samplitude. I still had to delete the background noise of all the audio sequences though, which I did with Samplitude as well.

After all the necessary pictures and some video scenes were collected and the audio sequences were done, I began to cut the movie with adobe?s premiere: First I put the speaker's part in the audio layer, then I placed the various pictures/videos in the video layer. It was important that the pictures change to the rhytm of the words of the speaker.

This is how the movie ?secret? originated.?

I only gave this a cursory once-over, but I think it'll be just fine... Smiley

EDIT - use mine as it retains your signature.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 10:55:04 AM by MCT » Logged
gnrbootlegs
Opening Act

gnrbootlegs.tk

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 01:32:42 PM »

ok    thanks a lot!!!!     ok

www.gnrbootlegs.tk   visit my bootleg site!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: