Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:05:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227923 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  I found out about something very bad today...
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I found out about something very bad today...  (Read 6580 times)
MikeB
« on: June 21, 2005, 10:51:24 PM »

Ok I just moved into a new house last year. Today I found out that the woman I met that took a tour through my old house right before we moved out, was murdered by her husband.You see she stayed in my previous house with her two sons after her divorce with her husband  for a few months then they moved away to somewhere else but in the same town. This past weekend the ex-husband came over to their house held a knife to her throat, but then he grabbed a gun and shot her right in front of the sons!The next thing was the father didn't know the one son had a gun , right after she was shot, the son blasted a shot at his own father killing him as revenge for killing his mom. When my mom found out about this after our old neighbor told us, she felt very sad and cried. The next thing I found out was ,  I actualluy go to school with one of the sons. I haven't heard about something this horible in a while. Life is just fucking hard.
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

please come back (to the band of hacks)

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 11:33:26 PM »

That?s insane and sad. Let me see if I got it right...the house in which you currently live was the scene of a murder? I don?t mean to scare you but your house might be seriously haunted.

Rock N? Roll is the answer!!!
MikeB
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 12:12:22 AM »

read it one more time . the woman was murdered after living in my previous house at another home.She only lived in my previous house for a few months than she moved to another house where she was murdered in the same town.I remember meeting her like it was yesterday.It hasn't even been a year since I've moved to my current house but almost.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 12:14:37 AM by MikeB » Logged
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 02:31:48 AM »

yeah man....
i have gosts in my house.. they dont come very often.. but they do exist.. are you freaking out or what?

The world is upside down these days.

over in America there was a shooting at a school.
this woman brought her daughter (2) and her new born baby to school and when she walked in there there were some dudes with guns and a bunch of kids sitting down crying.
the guys said to the woman " you must leave one child here and you may take the other home, the one you leave will be shot"
this woman had to walk away from her screaming 2 year old, to save the life of her newly born. And wat suks is that the parents couldnt stay and let the children go. they couldnt sacrifise thier own life..
every time i think about that story i can visulize what it would have been like.

i cry everytime no

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
gunsnroses393
Headliner

Go Marlins!

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 02:55:33 AM »

the world is shit cuz people are assholes. always has been that way. im not suprized anymore how evil some people can be.

cluster fuck message board

http://fsentertainment.proboards37.com
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2005, 03:11:31 AM »

the world is shit cuz people are assholes. always has been that way. im not suprized anymore how evil some people can be.

yeah.. well look at the currombine shootings... that was horrible.

if you ever want to watch a good movie get "bang bang your dead"
i went thru alot of shit at skool and wat not...
that is a version of me and what i felt - to some extent.
it is a awsome movie

FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2005, 03:47:54 AM »

guns...
makes it easier to kill someone.
a lot of people that are murderer wouldn't do it with a knife.
guns are cleaner. you're at distance. you don't have to touch the victim. takes less time ..

anyway. it's sad.

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2005, 04:14:53 AM »

yeah man....
i have gosts in my house.. they dont come very often.. but they do exist.. are you freaking out or what?

Considering u live in that house i'd imagine the ghosts have far more to worry about from u than u do of them

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2005, 04:19:21 AM »

yeah man....

Considering u live in that house i'd imagine the ghosts have far more to worry about from u than u do of them

oh yeah and why is that ?

FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
MCT
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2005, 10:39:47 AM »

yeah man....

Because you have a proton gun. Obviously... Roll Eyes

http://technovelgy.com/ct/content.asp?Bnum=120
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2005, 10:43:44 AM »

yeah man....

that was funny. i laughed.

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2005, 10:53:29 AM »

Ok I just moved into a new house last year. Today I found out that the woman I met that took a tour through my old house right before we moved out, was murdered by her husband.You see she stayed in my previous house with her two sons after her divorce with her husband  for a few months then they moved away to somewhere else but in the same town. This past weekend the ex-husband came over to their house held a knife to her throat, but then he grabbed a gun and shot her right in front of the sons!The next thing was the father didn't know the one son had a gun , right after she was shot, the son blasted a shot at his own father killing him as revenge for killing his mom. When my mom found out about this after our old neighbor told us, she felt very sad and cried. The next thing I found out was ,  I actualluy go to school with one of the sons. I haven't heard about something this horible in a while. Life is just fucking hard.

Oh what a horrible story !!!

So there will be one boy in prison and one boy left alone with these horrible horrible vivid memories ?

Poor children !!!!!

crying crying crying crying crying

Nothing to say
MCT
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2005, 10:57:45 AM »

yeah man....

Good. You were supposed to.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2005, 11:06:15 AM »

yeah man....

I second the question

Nothing to say
Sterlingdog
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2005, 11:10:45 AM »

Ok I just moved into a new house last year. Today I found out that the woman I met that took a tour through my old house right before we moved out, was murdered by her husband.You see she stayed in my previous house with her two sons after her divorce with her husband? for a few months then they moved away to somewhere else but in the same town. This past weekend the ex-husband came over to their house held a knife to her throat, but then he grabbed a gun and shot her right in front of the sons!The next thing was the father didn't know the one son had a gun , right after she was shot, the son blasted a shot at his own father killing him as revenge for killing his mom. When my mom found out about this after our old neighbor told us, she felt very sad and cried. The next thing I found out was ,? I actualluy go to school with one of the sons. I haven't heard about something this horible in a while. Life is just fucking hard.

So there will be one boy in prison and one boy left alone with these horrible horrible vivid memories ?

Poor children !!!!!

I heard about this on the news.  It is a horrible story, but thankfully the boy will not be charged in the shooting. 
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2005, 11:18:06 AM »

Poor children !!!!!

I heard about this on the news.  It is a horrible story, but thankfully the boy will not be charged in the shooting. 

In a way, it's good, but it won't change a thing for them, one will cry his parents and the other may not reach this as he will have to deal with killing his own dad.

I sincerely hope they will give them professional psychological help right away.

What they live is very heavy.

It's so very sad... crying

Nothing to say
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2005, 11:29:16 AM »

yeah man....

that's not why i laughed. i laughed because it was funny.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2005, 11:29:44 AM »

yeah man....

Well if you are going to shoot that thing in the house.................

Don't cross the streams!

It would be bad.

MCT
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2005, 11:35:54 AM »

yeah man....

that's not why i laughed. i laughed because it was funny.

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2005, 07:16:17 PM »

A fine example of what not to post, sir.

Not on this board at least.

You can laugh all day, I don't care.

'lol' posts masquerading (sp? that doesn't look right...) as input, are 'lol' posts all the same.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 01:12:29 PM by used illusions [ aapc ] » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2005, 07:20:19 PM »

i feel sorry for those kids. watching thier mom get killed in front of them and then one of them killing his own dad. That really sucks.  Cry

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
MCT
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2005, 07:41:25 PM »

A fine example of what not to post, sir.

Not on this bored at least.

I suppose it is boring, isn't it?

Oh yes, and my endorsement of your handiwork back in that rather mouthwatering thread was sincere.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2005, 08:21:03 PM »

yeah man....

this woman brought her daughter (2) and her new born baby to school and when she walked in there there were some dudes with guns and a bunch of kids sitting down crying.
the guys said to the woman " you must leave one child here and you may take the other home, the one you leave will be shot"
this woman had to walk away from her screaming 2 year old, to save the life of her newly born. And wat suks is that the parents couldnt stay and let the children go. they couldnt sacrifise thier own life..
every time i think about that story i can visulize what it would have been like.

i cry everytime no

where was this?? Are you sure it was in America?? It sounds more like the incident in Russia last year. 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 08:25:12 PM by Sterling » Logged
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2005, 12:59:44 PM »

Well I don't believe in ghost, but I know that your ex house will be filled with bad energies. I hope for the good of mankind that those kids are strong enough to overcome this horrible event.

No man can be my equal
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2005, 01:23:26 PM »

I suppose it is boring, isn't it?

Oh yes, and my endorsement of your handiwork back in that rather mouthwatering thread was sincere.

You know, if anybody on the board had have noticed that...

...I'm glad it was you.

Maybe it was a Freudian slip, of sorts, in relation to the above referenced poster? (And again, that doesn't look spelt right...Oh well, I've never been a fan of his anyway)

And, I thank you, I do what I can. You can't please everyone, however...ever.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2005, 06:25:50 PM »

That is hard.... specially for you man... but you can get over it...     

@;--,---.-----
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2005, 09:32:34 PM »

yeah man....

i cry everytime no

where was this?? Are you sure it was in America?? It sounds more like the incident in Russia last year.?

i think it was in america but i could be mistaken

FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: