Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 05:45:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Alpine Valley Video?
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alpine Valley Video?  (Read 13648 times)
tkten
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: May 13, 2005, 12:11:25 PM »

Hi all,

Is there video available of 5/24/1991 floating around out there somewhere??  Have recently gotten onto the hub, and havn't found it yet.  Just wondering if I'm wasting my time.  I have the audio now, would like video if available.  I was at the show, so that is the main reason for wanting it. 

Thanks
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 12:50:24 PM »

There's a mini-documentary Kurt Loder made about it that's floating around, but there's no video recording of the whole show.
tkten
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 01:02:37 PM »

Ya, just downloaded that this morning.

Thanks for the info, I can stop looking for something that doesnt exist  Grin
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2005, 09:13:05 AM »

There's "Mr. Brownstone" (complete), pro-shot, broadcasted by MTV. It was torrented a while ago in a DVD compilation.

yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 10:54:26 AM »

john m has the complete show,check with him.

tkten
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2005, 03:10:54 PM »

thanks yomamma,

anybody know how/where to find this john m guy? 
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 03:13:47 PM »

FYI, don't believe a word that yomama says.  ok
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2005, 08:41:20 AM »

The complete show is not available to mere mortals. So even if it does exist and someone has it, you wouldn't be able to get it.

yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2005, 10:55:39 AM »

don't believe me?  f-you!!!!!  as@#$%@   your a #%$%@@## pri#$!!!!!   john m does have it.he also has 6-11-91 dvd.  he also has 12-12-92...he also has 11-25-92  dvd....  i have been doing this since 1995.i know what exsists.  he also has 8-23-86 dvd. dude,you have been around for what 6 months? you don't know shit.as a matter of fact, GET OFF THIS FORUM TILL YOU GROW UP!!!!  YOU FUCKHEAD!!!!! 

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE N' EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SAID THAT.A FUCKIN NOOBIE TRYING THAT SHIT WITH ME.HE PROBABLY HAS LIKE 10 SHOWS,ALL DOWNLOADED.I HAVE BEEN TRADING LONGER THAN YOU HAVE BEEN ALIVE!!!! LONG BEFORE YOUR FUCKIN MOTHER GOT DRUNK N' HAD YOU!!!

DO NOT EVER RESPOND TO ANYTHING ELSE I WRITE.FUCKIN DICKHEAD!!!!! DAMN I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE. DON'T KNOW SHIT AND WANT TO TELL OTHER PEOPLE SOMETHING.DUDE,YOU ARE A FOLLOWER,DO WHAT YOU DO BEST AND GET IN LINE N' LEAVE THE REAL SHIT TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE A FUCKIN CLUE!!!!

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2005, 11:01:45 AM »

don't believe me?  f-you!!!!!  as@#$%@   your a #%$%@@## pri#$!!!!!   john m does have it.he also has 6-11-91 dvd.  he also has 12-12-92...he also has 11-25-92  dvd....  i have been doing this since 1995.i know what exsists.  he also has 8-23-86 dvd. dude,you have been around for what 6 months? you don't know shit.as a matter of fact, GET OFF THIS FORUM TILL YOU GROW UP!!!!  YOU FUCKHEAD!!!!! 

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE N' EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SAID THAT.A FUCKIN NOOBIE TRYING THAT SHIT WITH ME.HE PROBABLY HAS LIKE 10 SHOWS,ALL DOWNLOADED.I HAVE BEEN TRADING LONGER THAN YOU HAVE BEEN ALIVE!!!! LONG BEFORE YOUR FUCKIN MOTHER GOT DRUNK N' HAD YOU!!!

DO NOT EVER RESPOND TO ANYTHING ELSE I WRITE.FUCKIN DICKHEAD!!!!! DAMN I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE. DON'T KNOW SHIT AND WANT TO TELL OTHER PEOPLE SOMETHING.DUDE,YOU ARE A FOLLOWER,DO WHAT YOU DO BEST AND GET IN LINE N' LEAVE THE REAL SHIT TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE A FUCKIN CLUE!!!!

excuse me? how do you know how long ive been trading?  and oh yeah john has everything because you say its true? nope when you actually get some credibility then maybe ill believe you. Untill then STOP FUCKING RIPPING OFF GNR FANS!  ok
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2005, 11:32:21 AM »

Paul, you better calm down because you sound like a 5-year-old throwing a tantrum. And this is likely to get you banned.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2005, 11:54:48 AM »

i know,that noob got me all pissed off.i'm going back to the hills.  sorry pandora.

trust me noob,i have done way more for the fans then you will ever do!!!!

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2005, 12:11:46 PM »

i know,that noob got me all pissed off.i'm going back to the hills.  sorry pandora.

trust me noob,i have done way more for the fans then you will ever do!!!!

yeah like ripping them off  Roll Eyes this dude should NEVER be alowed near gnr forums, he has proven time and time again that he is the biggest jackass in the gnr world  ok
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2005, 03:10:49 PM »

you have no clue. i released cbgb's n' made it available for everybody!!!.i released the rose demos.i released cbgb's n' made it available for everybody!!! i was king of napster.i released all the 2002 vid on vcd on the hub.(before dvd became affordable) i never meant to rip people off and it was never my intention,but you just hear what others have said but did you know that i made up for 99% of those issues?  i get ragged all the time by fucking noobs who don't know enough about shit to say shit.  i have done alot for alot of people for fucking free.no postage or anything.

i quote you"this dude should NEVER be alowed near gnr forums, he has proven time and time again that he is the biggest jackass in the gnr world"

i think you are the jackass by not doing enough research on me and talking out your ass.what i did was 1 year ago,and that is close to being resolved.the same people that had problems with me have come back for more.you don't get a 150 feedback by burning people dude.i have appoloigized a million times and have worked very hard to get the peoples money or dvd's to them.fuck you and do not get into my business again.

by the way,what the fuck have you done for anybody? ever release something that nobody thought exsisted? the best traders in the world don't even fucking release anything special,they just release upgrades of shit i have had for years.try releasing the ritz 88 rehearsals then you have something to say to me.i fucking just sent somebody a 2 cd set that i don't know at all just because.i didn't ask for b&p or anything,i just felt like being cool.i bet my balls nobody will say anything about how cool paul is.fuck no!!!  i burned people last year and that is all anybody will ever remember.when cbgb's came out the only people that even thanked me were arnold,john h. that is it.i released that show then 2 days later i was banned from the fucking tracker.that is fucking wrong.last look i had i think over 100 people d/l that show,probably the hottest thing ever on the tracker.i made a fucking mistake last fucking year n' have done my fucking best to make up for it and i'm still fucked with all the time by people that don't even fucking know me so yeah that does tend to piss me off from time to time.i was banned but the show remains after i asked for it to be taken down,that is fucked up too.so even after making up for last years mistake i will never be forgiven? forever the asshole?  fuck that,that's not right either.who made anybody here judge n' jury?  or god for that matter? i go to war with john m n' limilus because they are hypocrites n' nobody backs me.  people need to think a bit more and not just act out because of something they heard,there is always 2 sides to every story.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2005, 03:28:10 PM »

you have no clue. i released cbgb's n' made it available for everybody!!!.i released the rose demos.i released cbgb's n' made it available for everybody!!! i was king of napster.i released all the 2002 vid on vcd on the hub.(before dvd became affordable) i never meant to rip people off and it was never my intention,but you just hear what others have said but did you know that i made up for 99% of those issues?  i get ragged all the time by fucking noobs who don't know enough about shit to say shit.  i have done alot for alot of people for fucking free.no postage or anything.

i quote you"this dude should NEVER be alowed near gnr forums, he has proven time and time again that he is the biggest jackass in the gnr world"

i think you are the jackass by not doing enough research on me and talking out your ass.what i did was 1 year ago,and that is close to being resolved.the same people that had problems with me have come back for more.you don't get a 150 feedback by burning people dude.i have appoloigized a million times and have worked very hard to get the peoples money or dvd's to them.fuck you and do not get into my business again.

by the way,what the fuck have you done for anybody? ever release something that nobody thought exsisted? the best traders in the world don't even fucking release anything special,they just release upgrades of shit i have had for years.try releasing the ritz 88 rehearsals then you have something to say to me.i fucking just sent somebody a 2 cd set that i don't know at all just because.i didn't ask for b&p or anything,i just felt like being cool.i bet my balls nobody will say anything about how cool paul is.fuck no!!!  i burned people last year and that is all anybody will ever remember.when cbgb's came out the only people that even thanked me were arnold,john h. that is it.i released that show then 2 days later i was banned from the fucking tracker.that is fucking wrong.last look i had i think over 100 people d/l that show,probably the hottest thing ever on the tracker.i made a fucking mistake last fucking year n' have done my fucking best to make up for it and i'm still fucked with all the time by people that don't even fucking know me so yeah that does tend to piss me off from time to time.i was banned but the show remains after i asked for it to be taken down,that is fucked up too.so even after making up for last years mistake i will never be forgiven? forever the asshole?  fuck that,that's not right either.who made anybody here judge n' jury?  or god for that matter? i go to war with john m n' limilus because they are hypocrites n' nobody backs me.  people need to think a bit more and not just act out because of something they heard,there is always 2 sides to every story.

umm you NEVER released cbgb's. The only reason cbgb's got torrented is because I posted screen shots of it, and you're boy gnrarnold got sooky and decideded he was going to torrent it because someone else had it. And you should be fucking banned from the tracker. You sell bootlegs on ebay and make ALOT of money off them.
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2005, 05:26:52 PM »

umm you NEVER released cbgb's. The only reason cbgb's got torrented is because I posted screen shots of it, and you're boy gnrarnold got sooky and decideded he was going to torrent it because someone else had it. And you should be fucking banned from the tracker. You sell bootlegs on ebay and make ALOT of money off them.

i did release cbgb's.it was my call to torrent it,although your mistake made me do it before i was able  to secure vegas 01.i never did thank you for that stupid mistake!!!   and check this out,i was either going to sell it on e-bay (which i did for a very short period of time after it was up for d/l for people who can't use the tracker)or torrent it on the tracker and what did i end up doing? there are alot of people on the tracker that were known sellers."You sell bootlegs on ebay and make ALOT of money off them."  i don't sell anymore.  show me one of my auctions please.it has been about a year now since i made "alot of money"  on e-bay. this goes right back to my last post,you are saying things that you have no clue about.you are saying things based on what people tell you.please,before you start a losing fight with someone,have some facts not hearsay.

i think we should change your username to noclue.your sitting here telling me i was never going torrent it and because you did this n' that we torrented it.dude,stop guessing what other peoples intentions are and please for your own sake stop believing everything you hear.your going to end up looking like an ASShole (said the way the baby on the fockers did).you know the more i write the more i get angry with you.i forgot all about you fucking up vegas for me.i was hunting that down for years and it was almost in my hands and some ASShole(said the way the baby on the fockers did)  snatched it away!!!  why in the world did you do that?HuhHuh  leave the trades to the grown folk please,and stop getting in my business!!!!!!!!!  were you trying to be cool? what ???why,why,why???

Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2005, 05:57:28 PM »

Question to Paul : if chineseblues hadn't posted the screenshots and you had been able to secure Vegas, would you still have torrented CBGB's? Be honest please.

yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2005, 06:29:52 PM »

yes,i think i gave it to 8 people already anyway.i never hid it.as soon as i got it i started trading with it to get some "harder to find stuff" then the vegas word came and i had to hold off.see the real problem here is that the bigger traders don't give up nothing for free so in order to get the "harder to find stuff" you have to trade for it with something rare.so of course at first i kept in a little tight.i would torrent vegas too.i don't get off on keeping things to myself.i l love the glory.i wish it would rub off a bit though.remember the rose demos?  i bought that for $50 and gave that out right away,that was a rare thing at that time.i have never been know to keep things hidden so why start now.wait.when i first heard of the cbgb's i gave the mtv dude john's info so he could trade with him also.john hates me and i did that.john never thanked me or anything,never heard a peep.john got some other rarities from dealing with mtv dude but never a thanks.

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2005, 06:45:13 PM »

john m does have it.he also has 6-11-91 dvd. he also has 12-12-92...he also has 11-25-92 dvd.... i have been doing this since 1995.i know what exsists. he also has 8-23-86 dvd.

Do you mean pro-shots or low gen aud shots?
More importantly, do you know that for a fact (i.e: have you seen any screenshots/ video clips proving this?)? Because a lot of people can suppose a lot of things but if there's no factual proof, it's just a guess. Hear say is not enough.
Little fights aside, CBGB's was a cool find and share. Too bad about Vegas but I guess it'll be out some day.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2005, 06:57:23 PM »

paul you say you havent sol in over a year huh? well i got proof otherwise

again like i said you should NOT be allowed near gnr forums ever!
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2005, 07:56:41 PM »

i don't sell anymore.  show me one of my auctions please.it has been about a year now since i made "alot of money"  on e-bay.

dude that is from 5-7-05.it is 5-22-05. 2 weeks ago i quit.you see nothing current.it takes time for years to pass,you gotta start somewhere.(possible gn'r lyrics?)

i didn't say i have not sold in a year,i said "it has been about a year now since i made "alot of money"  on e-bay."  i have sold but i haven't made alot of money.i always get suspended real fast.wow,you saved that? your obsessed with me too huh? i wish all you fuckers were girls.i would like 10 chicks obsessed with me.maybe that wouldn't be a good idea.anyway,just please don't mess up my shit anymore with your "i wanna be cool" act" thanks dude!!!!

CYA,

darth roses

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2005, 08:05:44 PM »

actually someone pmd it to me when they saw you lying.  ok
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2005, 08:22:56 PM »

sure they did   ok   it's ok,give me your addy and i can send you a autographed pic or something,hang on your wall.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2005, 08:29:58 PM »

hahaha yeah i got better things to do then go around ebay looking for your dumbass  Roll Eyes
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2005, 09:16:12 PM »

good to hear.fight again later?    peace

Krispy Kreme
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2005, 11:26:47 PM »

Having read through the entire thread, it seems  to me that chineseblues should be banned from the"appetite for collection" link. His arguments make no sense and he seems to be  a bad seed. Just my opinion. The point of trading is to trade, not to sell.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2005, 11:40:46 PM »

Having read through the entire thread, it seems  to me that chineseblues should be banned from the"appetite for collection" link. His arguments make no sense and he seems to be  a bad seed. Just my opinion. The point of trading is to trade, not to sell.

dude, im not the one selling shows.   Roll Eyes
gnrkoncerti
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2005, 02:58:06 AM »

well there are many guys on this forum whose selling gnr show,but who care,we are not gnr menagment.

About alpine valley show,on pro shot there are 5 minutes mtv report and mr. browstone.
and guy who said that excist ahole show,he e is right.It is excist,but typed from audience
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2005, 04:41:31 AM »

You quit 2 weeks ago only, although you said you would stop because we were chasing your ass anyway? It will take a little more than that to convince me.

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2005, 09:17:59 AM »

I see PHC hasn't replied to my post concerning the Alpine Valley supposed complete video and the other videos. That was the main point of this thread.

jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2005, 10:12:52 AM »

i bet my balls nobody will say anything about how cool paul is.fuck no!!!? i burned people last year and that is all anybody will ever remember.when cbgb's came out the only people that even thanked me were arnold,john h. that is it.i released that show then 2 days later i was banned from the fucking tracker.that is fucking wrong.last look i had i think over 100 people d/l that show,probably the hottest thing ever on the tracker.i made a fucking mistake last fucking year n' have done my fucking best to make up for it and i'm still fucked with all the time by people that don't even fucking know me so yeah that does tend to piss me off from time to time.i was banned but the show remains after i asked for it to be taken down,that is fucked up too.so even after making up for last years mistake i will never be forgiven? forever the asshole?? fuck that,that's not right either.who made anybody here judge n' jury?? or god for that matter? i go to war with john m n' limilus because they are hypocrites n' nobody backs me.? people need to think a bit more and not just act out because of something they heard,there is always 2 sides to every story.

Let me help clear up why you were banned from the tracker.? You were asked numerous times if you were Paul and you denied it.? When we confirmed that you were there was still no reponse from you.? Hell you even went as far as pretending "Paul" was sending you his trade list to you so you could send it to me in pm (and now you don't even respond to my PM's like it is my fault you were banned) do you remember that?? When all you had to do was be honest and if you really stopped selling you could have made your account work(which it doesn't look like you had stopped at the time you were on the tracker if you are saying you just stopped a few weeks ago).? As far as taking down the torrent, we don't do it for Limulus, John M, or anyone else when they ask and we aren't about to start for you especially when you weren't the one to even upload it.

Now on to the subject of this post

Someone said that there was an audience shot of this?  I have never heard of this before.  I would definitely like to see a complete pro shot of the show.
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2005, 10:54:19 AM »

if i would have told you i was paul i would still have been banned.i still trade,i still give out for free.i do have a job so i can't reply as fast as i would like.

tkten
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2005, 02:30:49 PM »

didn't mean to start a war  Grin

If there is a proshot or an audience of 5/24/1991, would love to have either.  If someone could point me in the right direction to look, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again....
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2005, 03:09:57 PM »

Like I said before, if any complete video of that show exists, it's not available to casual fans.

holland_49
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2005, 07:53:09 PM »

I pm'd  gnrkoncerti about how he knew there was an audience shot of the whole show.  Will I can pm you our correspondences if you want.  Basically I think the guy mistook the Alpine Valley show for one thats already been released.
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2005, 08:52:37 PM »

Like I said before, if any complete video of that show exists, it's not available to casual fans.

Good to see you are not one of John's bitches... Everyone here thinks he is the most generous and sharing guy in all the community... Such a joke... I'd love to know where he got all these fans...

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2005, 09:13:32 PM »

Good to see you are not one of John's bitches... Everyone here thinks he is the most generous and sharing guy in all the community... Such a joke... I'd love to know where he got all these fans...

I dont think that. But if you or anyone else don't have proof that john has one thing or another, then why just throw accusations around? What is the point of doing that unless you have proof?  Undecided
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2005, 06:42:47 PM »

i don't sell anymore.? show me one of my auctions please.it has been about a year now since i made "alot of money"? on e-bay.....

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrockshows7105

selling stopped??! whola, surprise!!! Mr. GN'R rip-off jumped on other bands now!! read this thread and check/compare dates to verify his crappy human(?) being!

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1W2SW46I7LOUR0G7K2PC072CIY

this is the proof you need to see what this person is all about:? $$$$$
watch out your sister!!! if she has a GN'R tatoo on her arm and if she would find in gaywell's hands....you might be able to buy her arm on eBay soon!!

thanks for the dude providing me with the eBay link, this is p. gaywell himself selling there 100%!

Re-Union time, baby!!
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2005, 01:21:18 PM »

Argh, selling U2 shows sucks. I don't know about the other bands on the list but I do know U2 fans share like crazy mofos (nothing compared to the GN'R "community") and people should respect that by not selling their hard work, and not ripping the band off.

Anyway, you haven't answered to my post about Alpine (which is the topic of this thread), yomomma. Hearsay is not enough.

yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2005, 08:48:38 AM »

sorry but is not me.i d/l the pic just to look and that doesn't prove it's me.what are you talking about?  but let's look at it another way,if it was me i don't see any gn'r on the list.so your not trying to stop people from selling gn'r your just after me.interesting.obsession is the word.you don't try n' stop anybody from selling gn'r just me.all those posts about stopping people from selling gn'r.it's not that your just obsessed with me.anyway,it's not me.i think you need to look at that picture again.shit,look at the account,it has a 7 feedback.i never got feedback!!!  not everybody in the USA is me.limilus has not posted for awhile and then he posts about me.what is up about this guy?and will why are you on his side? this is supposed to be a gn'r board.i don't see 1 gn'r show in that pic.IT'S NOT FUCKING ME!!!!!! 

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!  I DO NOT SELL ANYMORE!!!!

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2005, 12:42:35 PM »

and will why are you on his side?

If you'd read my post again, you'd see I'm not on anyone's side. I'm just saying selling U2 shows sucks (or any show for that matter, but the GN'R "community" is not really helping its cause). I don't see why we always involve selling in bootleg threads, it's just gonna happen anyway. I kinda gave up on it a few months ago.

And you still haven't answered my questions about Alpine and the other videos... Wink

Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: