Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 05:46:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  2 DVD-a Novarock Austria 2006
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2 DVD-a Novarock Austria 2006  (Read 13958 times)
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2006, 03:47:48 PM »

I guess I'll never fuckin learn...

do not bother entering to a thread made by born to die in this section. there is no chance you'll find a download link in it.

I wonder why some people like to be insulted. What a freakin bad obession...

WTF??

Why don't you trade then - maybe he doesn't want to link it for nothing in return if he worked hard getting this done up real good.

I'm sick of all this 'gimme, gimme link NOW!!' everywhere. Have some patience and either wait a few weeks until its traded and gets into circulation more - or trade it yourself.

This is a download section. DOWNLOAD SECTION. You have to put a download link on your threads, if not, where's the download? If he doesnt want to link it for nothing in return and bla bla worked hard bla bla, so, why opening a thread here? What is the goal of that?

He is not going to put a download link. He's not going to redirect us to another website with a download link. He's not going to torrent it, so, why opening a thread link this in this section?

My own answer is that he loves to be insulted.

I'm sick of all this 'gimme, gimme link NOW!!' everywhere.

Me too. But I'm not here making requests. I'm not here bitching on people. But this is the same story again and again with this guy. There are certain rules in forums. There is a place to discuss music, a place to talk random things, and another for download links. When I want to find download links, I come to this section. I expect to see download links, the same way people expect download links in the threads I open in this section.

If you cant put a damn link, do not post here. What is the purpose of this thread?

The purpose of this thread is:

BTD: ''Hi noobs, I have this. You do not have it, and you will never have it.''

rest: ''are you gonna torrent it?''

BTD: ''no, because ''i do not know how to use torrents'' (  rofl )''

rest: fucking hoarder bla bla bla bla bla

BTD: bla bla bla bla (in that exotic croatian style of english)

And all his threads end like this. Look at Timebomb, or Will, or the guys from thenewguns.com. Compare different attitudes. If you see a thread made by RainX, Will, Timebomb or another you Know you will have no surprises and no wars. They will share their stuff, we will thank them and that's it. Timebomb shared all his stuff in a period of 3 months.

This guy BTD is desperate for attention. I suggest mods to close topics like these. They will always end in a war, because he is constantly showing us what he is not going to share.

Thanks Axlander your those kind words.  beer

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2006, 03:50:58 PM »

agreed thank u estabanf

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2006, 04:28:57 PM »

This is a download section. DOWNLOAD SECTION. You have to put a download link on your threads, if not, where's the download? If he doesnt want to link it for nothing in return and bla bla worked hard bla bla, so, why opening a thread here? What is the goal of that?

He is not going to put a download link. He's not going to redirect us to another website with a download link. He's not going to torrent it, so, why opening a thread link this in this section?

My own answer is that he loves to be insulted.

Actually it's not a download section, here is the description of this section according to the front page of the forum.

Quote from: section description from the front page of the forum
"Dedicated to trading of GN'R bootlegs, memorabilia, mp3s etc. Looking for bootlegs? Ask here. Links to downloads should also be posted here. "

Not to take sides in this but he is in his right to post that this is around.? Of course the way he goes about it leaves a little to be desired.
Gunnershome
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2006, 04:44:27 PM »

"we" GNR fans must,at least i think work togetter.we all want all off the shows dvds/cds everything.its such a shame that we must fight agains eachother inplace that we help eachother.i know as filmer from some shows thats there are some problems...to make a dvd or cd..it cost lots of time but when you are a fan i know its peanuts.BUT i know also that some people dont give you any time or credits for the job.

I hope that we can enjoy lots of 2006 shows and help all to get those,and not fight eachother.

There will come out more that i can tell you!
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2006, 04:46:58 PM »

Ok Jemin. I will open 300 threads, each one for every bootleg I have. They are ''around''...

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 04:58:06 PM »

What is the fucking purpose of a trading community?

Is anyone going to win a ''Nobel'' for the biggest collector in the world?

I would love to have the chance of getting an ultra rare show, like Argentina 6.12.92, to be able to work on that, and then torrent it freely and be proud of my work and attitude. I never had that possibility.

The purpose of a community is to help other people to get the shows they lack. If you upload something I dont have, I will thank you, and that will motivate me to upload something you dont have.

BTD posts in his list stuff that he got for free from people like you Jemin. And when he has something that you dont have, he hoards it. He's in his right, ok, but that doesnt justify that attitude of showing us what he is not going to share. He downloads for free what we all share, but then, he hoards stuff or you need to lick his ass or make 100 posts in that shity forum to be able to access to the places where you can find stuff.

People like him motivates other people to act like him. If we all acted like BTD, this would not be a trading community.

jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2006, 05:13:20 PM »

Ok Jemin. I will open 300 threads, each one for every bootleg I have. They are ''around''...

You know what I mean.  He posted about a new show.  I am sure he is making trades with people that he wants to trade with that have contacted him.  I didn't see him posting about the 4-5 versions of "such and such show" that everyone has.
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2006, 05:14:37 PM »

I would love to have the chance of getting an ultra rare show, like Argentina 6.12.92, to be able to work on that, and then torrent it freely and be proud of my work and attitude. I never had that possibility.

The purpose of a community is to help other people to get the shows they lack. If you upload something I dont have, I will thank you, and that will motivate me to upload something you dont have.

BTD posts in his list stuff that he got for free from people like you Jemin. And when he has something that you dont have, he hoards it. He's in his right, ok, but that doesnt justify that attitude of showing us what he is not going to share. He downloads for free what we all share, but then, he hoards stuff or you need to lick his ass or make 100 posts in that shity forum to be able to access to the places where you can find stuff.

People like him motivates other people to act like him. If we all acted like BTD, this would not be a trading community.

Again, I do not condone the way he goes about it.  That's why I usually just stay out of the threads that he makes.  I will for the most part just read them and be on my way.
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2006, 05:19:21 PM »

"we" GNR fans must,at least i think work togetter.we all want all off the shows dvds/cds everything.its such a shame that we must fight agains eachother inplace that we help eachother.i know as filmer from some shows thats there are some problems...to make a dvd or cd..it cost lots of time but when you are a fan i know its peanuts.BUT i know also that some people dont give you any time or credits for the job.

I hope that we can enjoy lots of 2006 shows and help all to get those,and not fight eachother.

There will come out more that i can tell you!

I agree, but there are people that would rather just help themselves and laugh at the rest.? I won't call out names besides the obvious here in this thread but they have done it for a few years now and continue to do it.? Some very good, experienced traders and authors could help quite a bit to make this a more vibrant community than what it is, but they decide that we aren't worth it.? They would get lots more respect if they gave it.
Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2006, 05:19:54 PM »

You know estebanf, he is winning.
He play's all of you like a fiddle!
Because all you "suckers" react on it.

Johan

jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2006, 05:20:40 PM »

Johan

Exactly.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2006, 05:27:10 PM »

Johan

you're right in that. I admit it.

Liquid Drum
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2006, 06:29:32 PM »

I think you'll find that this is in fact a bootleg TRADING forum. That doesn't mean there has to be a d/l link. What's wrong with posting a thread saying you have a show and then OFFERING it for TRADE??

Thats all he is doing.

I don't want to turn this into a flaming thread, but some people need to cut the crap and just accept that in a trading community you don't just download - you have to trade and give something back once in a while.
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2006, 09:08:47 PM »

If u do that,then u are braging about stuff u have
U never see me make topic about COMMON stuff,as NORMAL traders like yourself have.
So if i open about something u and rest does not have,is for people who might have something good to trade with me,and they will contact me via pm or email,as they do usual.

And rest (the ones i like to call ++no life++ like to post in threads like this)
Thread isnt here so u can spam and bash,its in here,to notice you that THIS or THAT gnr item is around,and u can get it.

But,its for real people,not fake 300 boots traders.

WHY DONT YOU JUST.....FUCK OFF

HOPE U NEVER FIND HOB 01.01.2001 (LMAO )

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2006, 09:24:31 PM »

Mr F I love you when your on fire!!!
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2006, 11:30:56 PM »

I think you'll find that this is in fact a bootleg TRADING forum. That doesn't mean there has to be a d/l link. What's wrong with posting a thread saying you have a show and then OFFERING it for TRADE??

Thats all he is doing.

I don't want to turn this into a flaming thread, but some people need to cut the crap and just accept that in a trading community you don't just download - you have to trade and give something back once in a while.

Every collector has a website for that. I know what trading is dude, in fact, I do that all the time.

But, what do I do to find people to trade? I go to forums, to a section where you can put a link of your own website (and you can find other lists as well) and people contact me like I contact other people.

This is not the first case that BTD makes a thread with no download link, and I've never seen him ''organizing'' peacefully a trade with 'the big fishes'' that he wants.

What is the porpuse of making a thread like this if:

* 99% of the users of this forum dont have ''ultra rare stuff'' to trade with him.
* He's not saying: ''people, I want this this and this''
* JohnM or whoever who has that ultra rare stuff will never post here.
* He consider a ''fake boots trader'' to every person who collects material just for fun, people who dont understand why apes like this guy can feel ''great'' just for telling people what he has, what we dont have, and that we ''will never see'' some stuff.

but some people need to cut the crap and just accept that in a trading community you don't just download - you have to trade and give something back once in a while.

I know that. I trade. I do not buy or sell stuff. I give people stuff that they dont have, they give me stuff I do not have. In trackers, you can check my ratio if I ''only download''.

Ok, this is over for me, I will not keep on arguing with this guy and all his trained monkeys that lick his ass for a few mp3. I think that people like him are destroying GNR community. Besides his own little sect, no one in this community likes him. I am not the exception.

I also highly doubt about many things he said, since he was collecting mp3 at gnrbootlegsforum.tk 1 year ago. I think he's simply a guy who needs attention, no more than that.

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2006, 11:39:01 PM »

But,its for real people,not fake 300 boots traders.

this forum is 99% composed by fake 300 (or less) boots trader.

99% of the people of the forum collect bootlegs just for FUN.

99% of the people of this forum has a life, and dont need to feed his own and ruined ego with digital stuff.

You're just a clown dude, you are and will be always remembered as the illiterate little clown of GNR community.

zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2006, 01:50:50 AM »

you will get Novarock 2DVD, trust me... maybe not exactly this one, but you will get it hihi just give us some time, it's not that easy. I would let it out but I can't because I promised not to torrent it... instead I'm going to do something bigger hihi don't worry, I'm not going to hoard unless it has some sense Wink

EFISH
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2006, 01:52:06 AM »

Thanks. I cant wait to get this one.  beer
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2006, 01:58:08 AM »

Thanks. I cant wait to get this one.? beer

again, you don't get this one, because simply I don't have it. but maybe different version... from another source hihi

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: