Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 12:29:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.  (Read 117250 times)
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #520 on: October 13, 2006, 06:03:18 PM »

Alrighty kids, the most important thing here is for people that were screwed by this guy to get their money back.

There is no disputing he frauded a lot of people here and his credibility is shot to hell.  We can argue this to death in this thread and the facts remain the same-people lost money and got screwed.

I would advise everyone in this situation to contact the person who owns the PayPal account by looking up the transaction (Dark's wife or whomever) and ask for your money back. 

Second hand defense of this guy is totally preposterous, I don't care how close you claim to be to this guy, let him come here himself and say something.

It seems OBVIOUS for multiple reasons that this guy is a shady character so defending him only makes you look as he does.
Warchild
« Reply #521 on: October 13, 2006, 06:06:22 PM »

dark was stopped by Merck on first night .......and you weren't there, but I was....Dark was spotted coming through door with recording device...FACT.....Merck was Notified......FACT

so don't quit your college DJ job quite yet.........

Hell YOU believed latigo was axl
 ? once in the chat....'axl' texted your phone ........ hihi
 ? it was that finnish chick hihi
 YOU thought it was axl
 ?
and beleived wholeheartedly latigo was axl

You are VERY naieve to believe dark didn't have a recording device........but we know you are naive
Jeff...........

and I have been "around" a long time........

It's not Craig I'm after, it's all the scum that spread lies and slam every aspect of the band they SAY
they are "fans" of..........Let Craig grow some gonads and defend himself.........

don't be a minion......and for god's sake stop whining!!Christ!

DA Warchild

Warchild
« Reply #522 on: October 13, 2006, 06:14:01 PM »

Alrighty kids, the most important thing here is for people that were screwed by this guy to get their money back.

There is no disputing he frauded a lot of people here and his credibility is shot to hell.? We can argue this to death in this thread and the facts remain the same-people lost money and got screwed.

I would advise everyone in this situation to contact the person who owns the PayPal account by looking up the transaction (Dark's wife or whomever) and ask for your money back.?

Second hand defense of this guy is totally preposterous, I don't care how close you claim to be to this guy, let him come here himself and say something.

It seems OBVIOUS for multiple reasons that this guy is a shady character so defending him only makes you look as he does.

Nice One Bandita!

I'm trying to state facts in my posts, Dark WAS spotted coming through door with recording device, Merck
was notified..........and the flashlighting was identifying others that were recording........

this is getting redundant (and repetitive)

but I guess you can't make some see daylight.......because they are too far up someone's ass...Huh

KUDOS Bandita love

da WC

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #523 on: October 13, 2006, 07:02:37 PM »

dark was stopped by Merck on first night .......and you weren't there, but I was....Dark was spotted coming through door with recording device...FACT.....Merck was Notified......FACT

I was with him, all he had was a Treo like device (TMobile MDA). It was just an amped up cell phone.
Warchild
« Reply #524 on: October 13, 2006, 07:39:31 PM »

http://www.gsmarena.com/tmobile_mda_iv__vga_screen_and_3g-news-103.php

The two built-in cameras let the user take photos and record video sequences, and video telephony is simple with the MDA IV. The optimized VGA screen makes video streaming particularly convenient. Integrated video and music players ensure high picture and sound quality when playing video streams and music files. With its compact dimensions, the MDA IV fits easily into almost any jacket pocket ? and as a triband mini-laptop it is also an ideal companion for trips abroad.

Thank you Coma for proving Dark was indeed intending on filming the show.

And Merck was aware of this device Dark had as he had mentioned this device in his posts over at that other site......

Cell phone my ass....!!!
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #525 on: October 13, 2006, 08:38:10 PM »

I clearly remember him saying that he wanted to set up an audio stream for everyone to hear the concert as it happened...

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #526 on: October 13, 2006, 10:33:22 PM »

The two built-in cameras let the user take photos and record video sequences, and video telephony is simple with the MDA IV. The optimized VGA screen makes video streaming particularly convenient. Integrated video and music players ensure high picture and sound quality when playing video streams and music files. With its compact dimensions, the MDA IV fits easily into almost any jacket pocket ? and as a triband mini-laptop it is also an ideal companion for trips abroad.

And Merck was aware of this device Dark had as he had mentioned this device in his posts over at that other site......

Cell phone my ass....!!!
With the memory available he could have gotten 30 second snipits if anything, he would have never gotten an entire show recorded.
If Merck was aware the second he was in the building that he had such a device why wasn't it confiscated, the tickets said right on them "No Cameras or Recording Devices" Also maybe if they spent less time following Craig they could have nabbed the tapper of the DVD's that caused this whole mess.

If there was such an issue with Craig and the bands management, why were we let into the venue 30 minutes before the door opened? I suppose that was a security measure?

Also for someone who is intent on having people looking out for Craig at the Florida shows, I find it rather funny that you were at the Hammerstein shows but didn't take a few minutes to share your ongoing displeasure with him in person. You love to attack from behind your keyboard, but were no where to be seen durring that 5 day stretch of shows. Typical......................

Another thing that tends to annoy me in general about you is that you are quick to point out that Craig has attempted to make himself out to be a band insider, yet in your last few posts you are dancing around the illusion that you have direct contact with band managment and were in a postion to know what was going on in Mercks mind on 5/12. You also seem to be pretty confident that managment has stopped Craig from burnng these DVD's..........Proof???
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #527 on: October 13, 2006, 11:00:42 PM »

The two built-in cameras let the user take photos and record video sequences, and video telephony is simple with the MDA IV. The optimized VGA screen makes video streaming particularly convenient. Integrated video and music players ensure high picture and sound quality when playing video streams and music files. With its compact dimensions, the MDA IV fits easily into almost any jacket pocket – and as a triband mini-laptop it is also an ideal companion for trips abroad.

Cell phone my ass....!!!
With the memory available he could have gotten 30 second snipits if anything, he would have never gotten an entire show recorded.
If Merck was aware the second he was in the building that he had such a device why wasn't it confiscated, the tickets said right on them "No Cameras or Recording Devices" Also maybe if they spent less time following Craig they could have nabbed the tapper of the DVD's that caused this whole mess.

If there was such an issue with Craig and the bands management, why were we let into the venue 30 minutes before the door opened? I suppose that was a security measure?

Also for someone who is intent on having people looking out for Craig at the Florida shows, I find it rather funny that you were at the Hammerstein shows but didn't take a few minutes to share your ongoing displeasure with him in person. You love to attack from behind your keyboard, but were no where to be seen durring that 5 day stretch of shows. Typical......................

Another thing that tends to annoy me in general about you is that you are quick to point out that Craig has attempted to make himself out to be a band insider, yet in your last few posts you are dancing around the illusion that you have direct contact with band managment and were in a postion to know what was going on in Mercks mind on 5/12. You also seem to be pretty confident that managment has stopped Craig from burnng these DVD's..........Proof???

There was no reason to confront Dark at Hammerstein.  As a matter of fact, that was a time when all bad blood was dismissed on the fact that it was a happy time for GNR fans.  Secondly, was he supposed to confront him about frauding people on the DVD scam, when it hadn't occured yet? Not sure where you're headed with that.

Lastly, if Craig was told by management to stop copying the bootlegs, it would be JUSTIFIABLE and Craig would have no reason whatsoever to have disappeared from the board.  People would respect that and, if the case, Craig would have issued full refunds to everyone to wash his hands of any liability on behalf of Management.

Just stating what I see..   peace

Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #528 on: October 13, 2006, 11:15:30 PM »

WC's got his connections, trust me on this one.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Warchild
« Reply #529 on: October 13, 2006, 11:18:54 PM »

AXLANDER.......where have you been?Huh? missed you Bro!

Thanx for the backup, but i have my facts on this one...........pm me!

KUDOS....have a drink on ME! (or a bowl?) HA! beer beer peace

Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #530 on: October 13, 2006, 11:36:26 PM »

AXLANDER.......where have you been?Huh? missed you Bro!

Thanx for the backup, but i have my facts on this one...........pm me!

KUDOS....have a drink on ME! (or a bowl?) HA! beer beer peace

Been here n' there, workin' my ass off, tired as fuck. Threw down $180 cash for Guns tix, waitin' for 'em to come.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #531 on: October 14, 2006, 07:19:02 AM »

I clearly remember him saying that he wanted to set up an audio stream for everyone to hear the concert as it happened...
Yes, me too. He said it several times in another forum and people believed him too.
This guy should come here and have the balls to tell his side of the story instead of talking through someone else because there are a lot of people who are owed money and an explanation. With this attitude he?s only covering himself with shit.

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #532 on: October 14, 2006, 11:32:34 AM »

Again I will remind those who recieved nothing to email the owner of the PayPal account you sent money to, give her your PayPal info, and if it checks out she appears to be more than willing to make things right.  She hasn't heard from anyone else besides me, and she did refund my money.  It is really the easiest way to put an end to all this.  She is willing to help, but she needs the info.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #533 on: October 14, 2006, 12:59:38 PM »

Look what I accidentally found!!

I was on the MSN chat board when this all went down.  It was a small group of us, 95% of whom fell for this fraud and furiously defended him to the bitter end.  Myself and a guy named Alex from Greece didn't buy it.  We played along long enough to prove Latigo a fraud, once we had gathered a nice collection of saved chat logs and personal PMs from Latigo, fake photos of Axl as a child, candid photos of Axl that ended up being not-so-candid, and of course Latigo's traced Finnish IP, all of which contributed to his downfall.  Nevertheless, most of the members of the chatroom, with Darknemus at their helm, fought furiously to denounce Alex and I, while Latigo threatened us with "Axlish" insults and swore to call us out on Chinese Democracy's CD sleeve.  Over the course of a few weeks, as word began to spread across other message boards, it became laughable for anyone to continue to believe his shit. 

Now...let's talk about the heart of deceipt.  It wasn?t that long ago that darknemus was complicit in the very organization of this little stunt.  Let?s recap:

Darknemus claimed to personally have extended conversations with Axl on the phone and on the internet.  Axl, known as ?Latigo? on the GNFNR message board, was a man who posted from a Finnish IP address (darknemus claimed Axl bought a laptop from Finland and used Michael Monroe?s IP, even after Monroe had recently said in an interview that the new GNR ?sucked?).  Latigo also spoke Dutch fluently in chat (wow, Axl speaks Dutch?) and tended to forget critical facts such as Buckethead?s real name and which hand he (Axl) favored, claiming he we left-handed when in reality Axl smokes right-handed, plays guitar right-handed, punches right-handed (St. Louis riot), and best of all, he WRITES right-handed (signing autographs).  But hey, he sings left-handed sometimes!!!  Darknemus was also good friends with another fictitious Rose acquaintance, ?Cookie?, Axl?s make-believe fianc? who worked in a bar in Florida.  He claimed to have went to her house and saw pictures of her and Axl, who were engaged to be married, yet she mysteriously had a thing for darknemus and flirted with him (boy Axl must have been jealous).  In fact, Axl couldn?t break away from his visits to Finland to come and see his to-be wife personally, so she spent New Years with darknemus and they chatted with Axl on the phone (cough*bullshit*cough). 

To make a long story short, when everyone caught on that this was a fraud, darknemus played like he was duped by this liar named Latigo, hoping everyone would forget the fact that he claimed to have talked personally with Axl on a regular basis, talked with Axl?s sister on the phone, met Axl?s girlfriend and went to her house on a regular basis, saw pictures of Axl & Cookie together at her house, and swapped personal candid photographs with Axl from his personal photo collection, among many other complicit lies.  In fact, almost everything about this scam came directly through darknemus?, yet he tries to this day to play innocent, while he continues to post lies about his make-believe ?contacts?.  Let's not forget the infamous "contact" who snuck him into a Florida radio studio at 2:00 AM in the morning, so as to secretely overhear a few higher-ups roll a Chinese Democracy demo while Darknemus crouched behind a desk holding his breath....and you can't imagine how many many people believe him to this day.

Take it as you will.  How 'bout them "fake insiders"?

I know this will be removed soon by a mod but I thought I should post it Shocked

It seems this guy is all over the net in most of the GNR boards trying to build himself a reputation as an insider, but this story of the NY dvd?s is also being well known little by little...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 01:41:30 PM by November_Rain » Logged

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
EFISH
« Reply #534 on: October 14, 2006, 01:43:55 PM »

I was on the MSN chat board when this all went down.  It was a small group of us, 95% of whom fell for this fraud and furiously defended him to the bitter end.  Myself and a guy named Alex from Greece didn't buy it.  We played along long enough to prove Latigo a fraud, once we had gathered a nice collection of saved chat logs and personal PMs from Latigo, fake photos of Axl as a child, candid photos of Axl that ended up being not-so-candid, and of course Latigo's traced Finnish IP, all of which contributed to his downfall.  Nevertheless, most of the members of the chatroom, with Darknemus at their helm, fought furiously to denounce Alex and I, while Latigo threatened us with "Axlish" insults and swore to call us out on Chinese Democracy's CD sleeve.  Over the course of a few weeks, as word began to spread across other message boards, it became laughable for anyone to continue to believe his shit. 

Now...let's talk about the heart of deceipt.  It wasn?t that long ago that darknemus was complicit in the very organization of this little stunt.  Let?s recap:

Darknemus claimed to personally have extended conversations with Axl on the phone and on the internet.  Axl, known as ?Latigo? on the GNFNR message board, was a man who posted from a Finnish IP address (darknemus claimed Axl bought a laptop from Finland and used Michael Monroe?s IP, even after Monroe had recently said in an interview that the new GNR ?sucked?).  Latigo also spoke Dutch fluently in chat (wow, Axl speaks Dutch?) and tended to forget critical facts such as Buckethead?s real name and which hand he (Axl) favored, claiming he we left-handed when in reality Axl smokes right-handed, plays guitar right-handed, punches right-handed (St. Louis riot), and best of all, he WRITES right-handed (signing autographs).  But hey, he sings left-handed sometimes!!!  Darknemus was also good friends with another fictitious Rose acquaintance, ?Cookie?, Axl?s make-believe fianc? who worked in a bar in Florida.  He claimed to have went to her house and saw pictures of her and Axl, who were engaged to be married, yet she mysteriously had a thing for darknemus and flirted with him (boy Axl must have been jealous).  In fact, Axl couldn?t break away from his visits to Finland to come and see his to-be wife personally, so she spent New Years with darknemus and they chatted with Axl on the phone (cough*bullshit*cough). 

To make a long story short, when everyone caught on that this was a fraud, darknemus played like he was duped by this liar named Latigo, hoping everyone would forget the fact that he claimed to have talked personally with Axl on a regular basis, talked with Axl?s sister on the phone, met Axl?s girlfriend and went to her house on a regular basis, saw pictures of Axl & Cookie together at her house, and swapped personal candid photographs with Axl from his personal photo collection, among many other complicit lies.  In fact, almost everything about this scam came directly through darknemus?, yet he tries to this day to play innocent, while he continues to post lies about his make-believe ?contacts?.  Let's not forget the infamous "contact" who snuck him into a Florida radio studio at 2:00 AM in the morning, so as to secretely overhear a few higher-ups roll a Chinese Democracy demo while Darknemus crouched behind a desk holding his breath....and you can't imagine how many many people believe him to this day.

I know this will be removed soon by a mod but I thought I should post it Shocked

It seems this guy is all over the net in most of the GNR boards trying to build himself a reputation as an insider, but this story of the NY dvd?s is also being well known little by little...

wow..

i wish i coulda been here for that  hihi hihi
Gunner2006k
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #535 on: October 14, 2006, 01:50:07 PM »

hahaha

busted
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #536 on: October 14, 2006, 02:02:10 PM »

I was on the MSN chat board when this all went down.? It was a small group of us, 95% of whom fell for this fraud and furiously defended him to the bitter end.? Myself and a guy named Alex from Greece didn't buy it.? We played along long enough to prove Latigo a fraud, once we had gathered a nice collection of saved chat logs and personal PMs from Latigo, fake photos of Axl as a child, candid photos of Axl that ended up being not-so-candid, and of course Latigo's traced Finnish IP, all of which contributed to his downfall.? Nevertheless, most of the members of the chatroom, with Darknemus at their helm, fought furiously to denounce Alex and I, while Latigo threatened us with "Axlish" insults and swore to call us out on Chinese Democracy's CD sleeve.? Over the course of a few weeks, as word began to spread across other message boards, it became laughable for anyone to continue to believe his shit.?

Now...let's talk about the heart of deceipt.? It wasn’t that long ago that darknemus was complicit in the very organization of this little stunt.? Let’s recap:

Darknemus claimed to personally have extended conversations with Axl on the phone and on the internet.? Axl, known as “Latigo” on the GNFNR message board, was a man who posted from a Finnish IP address (darknemus claimed Axl bought a laptop from Finland and used Michael Monroe’s IP, even after Monroe had recently said in an interview that the new GNR “sucked”).? Latigo also spoke Dutch fluently in chat (wow, Axl speaks Dutch?) and tended to forget critical facts such as Buckethead’s real name and which hand he (Axl) favored, claiming he we left-handed when in reality Axl smokes right-handed, plays guitar right-handed, punches right-handed (St. Louis riot), and best of all, he WRITES right-handed (signing autographs).? But hey, he sings left-handed sometimes!!!? Darknemus was also good friends with another fictitious Rose acquaintance, “Cookie”, Axl’s make-believe fianc? who worked in a bar in Florida.? He claimed to have went to her house and saw pictures of her and Axl, who were engaged to be married, yet she mysteriously had a thing for darknemus and flirted with him (boy Axl must have been jealous).? In fact, Axl couldn’t break away from his visits to Finland to come and see his to-be wife personally, so she spent New Years with darknemus and they chatted with Axl on the phone (cough*bullshit*cough).?

To make a long story short, when everyone caught on that this was a fraud, darknemus played like he was duped by this liar named Latigo, hoping everyone would forget the fact that he claimed to have talked personally with Axl on a regular basis, talked with Axl’s sister on the phone, met Axl’s girlfriend and went to her house on a regular basis, saw pictures of Axl & Cookie together at her house, and swapped personal candid photographs with Axl from his personal photo collection, among many other complicit lies.? In fact, almost everything about this scam came directly through darknemus’, yet he tries to this day to play innocent, while he continues to post lies about his make-believe “contacts”.? Let's not forget the infamous "contact" who snuck him into a Florida radio studio at 2:00 AM in the morning, so as to secretely overhear a few higher-ups roll a Chinese Democracy demo while Darknemus crouched behind a desk holding his breath....and you can't imagine how many many people believe him to this day.

Take it as you will.? How 'bout them "fake insiders"?

I vaguely remember the Cookie bullshit.. I read the sites back in the day, but never posted (internet was too scary for the parents to let me do something like that at the time).  What a fucking con artist.  This guy probably hasn't made an honest comment in all of the years that he participated on these boards.

On a 2nd note, I'm willing to bet that the guy is sitting at his fucking computer every day reading the comments people make about him.  He doesn't need to log in for that.

Warchild
« Reply #537 on: October 14, 2006, 02:33:50 PM »

here is picture of darknemus aka Craig from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Biff Tannen Unveiled
11 April 2005, 7:10 PM

Today (Shit.com) central office received an anonymous email saying that "Biff Tannen" had been reported to Merck Mercuriadis, Guns n Roses manager.
After a little investigating the Shit.com team uncovered the details of the events surrounding the IRS leak and contacted the relevant parties.

"Biff Tannen" asked me to pass on the following message:

"Hey there, darknemus here. AKA Biff Tannen. Yes, I'm the infamous 'Biff Tannen. However, it seems like there's been some.. misconception of my role in all of this. Allow me to lay out a timeline for you, shall I? I received the file on Saturday during the morning, my time, with a request that it not be shared. I agreed. Within the next three hours after doing some of my own digging, I managed to get the same file from two different people. I was pretty intrigued by this, since it wasn't supposed to be out there, or so I was told.

Anyway, then I get an email in my gmail box (same one everyone seems to have gotten) with the same file, yet AGAIN, but this time in wav format. At that point I make the decision that, what the hell, others might as well be able to listen to what I'm listening to.

I never made any attempt to hide my IP addresses or anything similiar. I'm not the person that 'leaked' the file, although I'm sure I can be blamed for getting it into a wider distribution. The Biff Tannen thing was me, well, trying to get a bit of a chuckle out of most of you. It worked for the most part.

Bottom line is, I'm as big a fan as anyone of you - I think IRS is a great track, even given the cruddy quality we've heard it in.

Pretty much all of my friends knew I was Biff, and hell, I even dropped some pretty major hints in mygnr posts. Still can't believe you didn't pick up on the "You know that new sound you've been looking for? Well listen to this!" - Sorry, I thought that was a dead giveaway.

For the record, No, I don't have any more tracks. No, I don't have a demo CD. No, I don't have some secret connection to the batcave. I'm just a fan who's happy that, for the moment anyway, we all seem like we're back on a common front - Waiting for GNR to ascend back to the top of the Musicverse.

ciao,

-darknemus

P.S. - Yeah, I was Argentinian4Axl!, too. I wasn't Irwin R. Schyster, but that was kind of my 'gimmick'. So I miss Money, Inc.. what can I say."

Shit.com would also like to unveil that Sanctuary's "informer" was none other than the infamous "Latigo Hammers" who terrorised the Guns n Roses fan site, Here Today Gone to Hell, pretending to be the band's lead singer W. Axl Rose - which eventually led to a "cease and decist" being issued by Sanctuary Music Group.

As a fan of the band, and someone who has watched very closely as the whole series of events have unfolded I hope that the Guns n Roses fans and management can put this "leak" behind them and appreciate that no harm has been done, and no action needs to be taken.

Written by g.

and the suspense builds......I "edited" the site to read "shit.com"......but use your imagination!!

This is just more evidence that the adage "let the buyer beware" rings true!!
Feel free to print pic to post on dart board, line cat litter box, use as toilet paper........I'm sure you can come up with some "creative" uses..........

Don't buy a used car from this man! (or anything else!)

Kudos!
(psst,,thanks Miss Rain)

da warchild  peace
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #538 on: October 14, 2006, 02:41:11 PM »

here is picture of darknemus aka Craig from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Biff Tannen Unveiled
11 April 2005, 7:10 PM

Today (Shit.com) central office received an anonymous email saying that "Biff Tannen" had been reported to Merck Mercuriadis, Guns n Roses manager.
After a little investigating the Shit.com team uncovered the details of the events surrounding the IRS leak and contacted the relevant parties.

"Biff Tannen" asked me to pass on the following message:

"Hey there, darknemus here. AKA Biff Tannen. Yes, I'm the infamous 'Biff Tannen. However, it seems like there's been some.. misconception of my role in all of this. Allow me to lay out a timeline for you, shall I? I received the file on Saturday during the morning, my time, with a request that it not be shared. I agreed. Within the next three hours after doing some of my own digging, I managed to get the same file from two different people. I was pretty intrigued by this, since it wasn't supposed to be out there, or so I was told.

Anyway, then I get an email in my gmail box (same one everyone seems to have gotten) with the same file, yet AGAIN, but this time in wav format. At that point I make the decision that, what the hell, others might as well be able to listen to what I'm listening to.

I never made any attempt to hide my IP addresses or anything similiar. I'm not the person that 'leaked' the file, although I'm sure I can be blamed for getting it into a wider distribution. The Biff Tannen thing was me, well, trying to get a bit of a chuckle out of most of you. It worked for the most part.

Bottom line is, I'm as big a fan as anyone of you - I think IRS is a great track, even given the cruddy quality we've heard it in.

Pretty much all of my friends knew I was Biff, and hell, I even dropped some pretty major hints in mygnr posts. Still can't believe you didn't pick up on the "You know that new sound you've been looking for? Well listen to this!" - Sorry, I thought that was a dead giveaway.

For the record, No, I don't have any more tracks. No, I don't have a demo CD. No, I don't have some secret connection to the batcave. I'm just a fan who's happy that, for the moment anyway, we all seem like we're back on a common front - Waiting for GNR to ascend back to the top of the Musicverse.

ciao,

-darknemus

P.S. - Yeah, I was Argentinian4Axl!, too. I wasn't Irwin R. Schyster, but that was kind of my 'gimmick'. So I miss Money, Inc.. what can I say."

Shit.com would also like to unveil that Sanctuary's "informer" was none other than the infamous "Latigo Hammers" who terrorised the Guns n Roses fan site, Here Today Gone to Hell, pretending to be the band's lead singer W. Axl Rose - which eventually led to a "cease and decist" being issued by Sanctuary Music Group.

As a fan of the band, and someone who has watched very closely as the whole series of events have unfolded I hope that the Guns n Roses fans and management can put this "leak" behind them and appreciate that no harm has been done, and no action needs to be taken.

Written by g.

and the suspense builds......I "edited" the site to read "shit.com"......but use your imagination!!

This is just more evidence that the adage "let the buyer beware" rings true!!
Feel free to print pic to post on dart board, line cat litter box, use as toilet paper........I'm sure you can come up with some "creative" uses..........

Don't buy a used car from this man! (or anything else!)

Kudos!
(psst,,thanks Miss Rain)

da warchild? peace

Haha thanks for the laugh..  peace

EFISH
« Reply #539 on: October 14, 2006, 02:42:32 PM »

wtf!?!
so basically this guy is doing nething he can do get attention and look like an insider?

im confused but this is weird  hihi hihi
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: