Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:17:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227867 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Codex Alimentarius - Say goodbye to clean food.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Codex Alimentarius - Say goodbye to clean food.  (Read 5396 times)
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2009, 12:28:10 AM »

Axl4Prez, you're forgetting that in countries like Canada with free health care and very, very generous baby bonuses, people are not so easily discouraged from having as many kids as they want. If anything, they're encouraged.

There's a reason why they are giving baby bonuses...either Canadian women are just refusing to put out, or they are deciding not to have babies!  In 2002, the average Canadian female aged 15-49 had 1.5 babies.  (perhaps the problem lies with all the half babies...yuck!)  hihi

Seriously, it's been a while since I took a course that included information on reproduction rates necessary to maintain a nation's population.  Incentives are put in place to get people to have more babies when needed to grow an economy.  Believe it or not, humans are a net positive in the grand scheme of things.  In general we produce and create more than we consume and destroy despite what some folks will tell you.   Wink

Now get out there and start making some babies you Canadian prudes!   hihi

peace

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2009, 12:41:26 AM »

Canada is high incomes + high taxes too?
To you Americans I guess you would find most the skandinavian political parties extremely comunistic. Tongue

The cost on energy, resources and the enviroment with population growth is actually quite severe.

Some would say life-style, politics of industry etc... yes! That too! ok

Science also tells the same-
- even long Norway with all it's sea-resources and agriculture is just capable to hold 3.2 million people.

We're way beyond that.

A lot of countries has to import food to feed their population.
Even on good food there's often pesticles and other products used that importers doesn't know are declared hazardous by the countries own health-authorities but aren't in the production-country.

Makes it even harder to get clean food.

If anything, they're encouraged.

Ethnic Germans will actually get bonuses from their goverment, they are becoming a minority hihi

PS/

God, I have to stop. I'm begining to sound like that guy who always brought up Poland in all posts. Embarrassed

Anyone remember him/her?

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2009, 02:44:45 AM »

I'm afraid of the anti-globalization people.  They scare me.  Their ability to mix fantasy with reality in such subtle ways it's astounding.

This article may make good points, but given the source, there is no way I can read it and have any confidence that any of it is true.

Witness fluoride scares and so forth.  Actually, you should probably consult more with this woman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV9gRFv5Kgc

You're afraid of them? Now why is that? They don't have any power and they're not violent. They're most likely to have zero direct influence on your life.

I think what you're afraid of is the truth they're speaking.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2009, 04:41:16 AM »

Axl4Prez, you're forgetting that in countries like Canada with free health care and very, very generous baby bonuses, people are not so easily discouraged from having as many kids as they want. If anything, they're encouraged.

There's a reason why they are giving baby bonuses...either Canadian women are just refusing to put out, or they are deciding not to have babies!  In 2002, the average Canadian female aged 15-49 had 1.5 babies.  (perhaps the problem lies with all the half babies...yuck!)  hihi

Seriously, it's been a while since I took a course that included information on reproduction rates necessary to maintain a nation's population.  Incentives are put in place to get people to have more babies when needed to grow an economy.  Believe it or not, humans are a net positive in the grand scheme of things.  In general we produce and create more than we consume and destroy despite what some folks will tell you.   Wink

Now get out there and start making some babies you Canadian prudes!   hihi

peace

If it were that simple.

My half-brother lives in Toronto.  He says that all these immigrants come in and start popping out babies to get bigger welfare checks and food vouchers and all that fun stuff.  And some of them live off that money and don't even work or pay taxes.

On another note, don't you just hate it when you take a crap and you have to use up the whole roll of toilet paper because you just can't get your ass clean?
cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2009, 12:30:59 AM »

If it were that simple.

My half-brother lives in Toronto.  He says that all these immigrants come in and start popping out babies to get bigger welfare checks and food vouchers and all that fun stuff.  And some of them live off that money and don't even work or pay taxes.

D'ya think the system itself must be fundamentally flawed to let that kinda shit happen?  I mean...jesus! We hear a lotta talk about dole-bludgers and women who get knocked up a few times and spend the rest of their life on the DPB...but they're all still living JUST above the poverty level. It's so twisted.

On another note, don't you just hate it when you take a crap and you have to use up the whole roll of toilet paper because you just can't get your ass clean?

I'd suggest buying some wetwipes if it's that much of a problem! I mean, wouldn't an entire roll block your toilet?

do you even know where the fuck I am?
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2009, 12:36:22 AM »

If it were that simple.

D'ya think the system itself must be fundamentally flawed to let that kinda shit happen?  I mean...jesus! We hear a lotta talk about dole-bludgers and women who get knocked up a few times and spend the rest of their life on the DPB...but they're all still living JUST above the poverty level. It's so twisted.

I'd suggest buying some wetwipes if it's that much of a problem! I mean, wouldn't an entire roll block your toilet?

True, the whole system is messed up.

And no, I have a high-powered throne.  A small child could go through that thing.

I do not advocate the flushing of small children.
cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2009, 02:05:14 AM »

ok   

unless they're a foetus, it's probably murder!

do you even know where the fuck I am?
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2009, 02:12:28 AM »

ok   

unless they're a foetus, it's probably murder!

Uh oh...
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2009, 06:34:42 PM »

^ I really think you best start eating some good food Oh Henry!  Fruits and veggies with some good bran cereal, and stay hydrated.  It sounds like you're eating some greasy shit!  Good luck with that. 

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
maxxoccupancy
Opening Act

Government is best which governs least.

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2009, 07:46:14 PM »

I'm afraid of the anti-globalization people.  They scare me.  Their ability to mix fantasy with reality in such subtle ways it's astounding.

This article may make good points, but given the source, there is no way I can read it and have any confidence that any of it is true.

Witness fluoride scares and so forth.  Actually, you should probably consult more with this woman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV9gRFv5Kgc

I'm anti-globalization, but I'm not opposed to free trade.  I'm against fluoridating drinking water (it's now believed that most Americans are getting 3-5 times what they should, since it's in the food, juice, beer, absorbed through the skin, etc), but I think that adults should get fluoride treatment at the dentist.  Their are conspiracy theorists and anti-conspiracy theorists who are just as nutty.  The refusal to even consider evidence of wrongdoing by authorities is more dangerous than paranoia about their intentions.  Politicians should be kept on a short leash, and should never have the power to make decisions that affect our lives in the first place.

jeffersonforum.net
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2009, 09:58:59 PM »

^ I really think you best start eating some good food Oh Henry!  Fruits and veggies with some good bran cereal, and stay hydrated.  It sounds like you're eating some greasy shit!  Good luck with that. 

Fiber One cereal helps me stay regular.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2009, 10:22:11 PM »

$4.99, Bob.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17