Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 07:27:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  BUY Product
| | |-+  Roses of Velvet
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Roses of Velvet  (Read 74395 times)
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #240 on: November 07, 2007, 09:25:45 AM »

I don't see how you can get mad that he's using the pic now. You're the one who posed for the slutty pics out of you're own free will and decided to post them on the internet. Maybe now you won't be so stupid....

This hurts coming from you lemme tell ya.  Roll Eyes    I am not ashamed of this pic, I don't want him using it as an av.

Wasn't suppose to hurt, but what do you really expect when you act like a slut and post pictures on the internet?  It's no ones fault but you're own that he's using that pic, you had no problem with anyone using it before.  Come on, smarten up!  ok

No one used the pic before only me on my av.  Anyway I am done with you the only one that needs to smarten up is you cuz your an admin using personal pics is a something across forums that you just don't do.

kinda like hijacking websites is something across the internet u just dont do haha

It's a bit different when we were the site and apart of creating it with you and you abandoned us.   I am hoping Jarmo will do the right thing here.

If not then I am forced to look into legal action about how you are using my likeness to advertise for a website that I didn't give permission or harrassment, probably the later.   

hey you remember that picture thread? oh yea.. lets see.. i got threads in my admin section where you purely gave it to the site! if im correct you had it made for the site! I'll be waiting by the phone for your lawyer yo call! or maybe it will be by mail? better make sure its a certified letter! Wouldnt want to miss it!

Tata

Thank you Jarmo!!  You have my utmost respect and always will for this.  [I hope  you saw Jarmo's post telling you to take the AV pic down]

Brody you use any of my pics that I used for my personal use on your site on your site and your host will get contacted, here are my rights.  http://www.haltabuse.org/ I never gave you permission to use my pics and if you do you will be sexually harassing me and I'll take this further.

Brody I posted once on the shoutbox BTW and I wont respond anymore to this harassment. 
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 09:27:32 AM by DoubleTalkingJive » Logged

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Brody
Headliner

« Reply #241 on: November 07, 2007, 09:28:58 AM »

I don't see how you can get mad that he's using the pic now. You're the one who posed for the slutty pics out of you're own free will and decided to post them on the internet. Maybe now you won't be so stupid....

This hurts coming from you lemme tell ya.? Roll Eyes? ? I am not ashamed of this pic, I don't want him using it as an av.

Wasn't suppose to hurt, but what do you really expect when you act like a slut and post pictures on the internet?? It's no ones fault but you're own that he's using that pic, you had no problem with anyone using it before.? Come on, smarten up!? ok

No one used the pic before only me on my av.? Anyway I am done with you the only one that needs to smarten up is you cuz your an admin using personal pics is a something across forums that you just don't do.

kinda like hijacking websites is something across the internet u just dont do haha

It's a bit different when we were the site and apart of creating it with you and you abandoned us.? ?I am hoping Jarmo will do the right thing here.

If not then I am forced to look into legal action about how you are using my likeness to advertise for a website that I didn't give permission or harrassment, probably the later.? ?

hey you remember that picture thread? oh yea.. lets see.. i got threads in my admin section where you purely gave it to the site! if im correct you had it made for the site! I'll be waiting by the phone for your lawyer yo call! or maybe it will be by mail? better make sure its a certified letter! Wouldnt want to miss it!

Tata

Thank you Jarmo!!? You have my utmost respect and always will for this.? [I hope? you saw Jarmo's post telling you to take the AV pic down]

Brody you use any of my pics that I used for my personal use on your site on your site and your host will get contacted, here are my rights.? http://www.haltabuse.org/ I never gave you permission to use my pics and if you do you will be sexually harassing me and I'll take this further.

Brody I posted once on the shoutbox BTW and I wont respond anymore to this harassment.?

Actually you did.. when you registered! that little agreement! Wink
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #242 on: November 07, 2007, 09:32:44 AM »

It's ETHICS not to use the picture. Even you chineseblues, you admit by calling her actions stupid that nobody would want something like that done to them. Then why would you do that to them? Why are you guys so damn quick to condemn people? The spite and nastiness in some of you people's posts is sick.

I didn't use the picture now did I? But the fact is, she was the one who posted the pics on the internet for the promotion of that site. So it's no ones fault but her own that they are still being used for that purpose. She even admitted in this thread that the pic was to promote the place. Maybe next time she won't be so stupid, and won't post half naked pictures of herself to promote some GNR forum.  Roll Eyes
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #243 on: November 07, 2007, 09:33:33 AM »

jesus brody you have turned to a real dickhead...quit acting like a fucking child already and get your forum back up and running....if you spent half the time you do posting in this thread on Roses of Velvet instead then it would be running...

we dropped the name and everythign of roses of velvet from our site, now fuck off and do your own thing

It's ETHICS not to use the picture. Even you chineseblues, you admit by calling her actions stupid that nobody would want something like that done to them. Then why would you do that to them? Why are you guys so damn quick to condemn people? The spite and nastiness in some of you people's posts is sick.

I didn't use the picture now did I? But the fact is, she was the one who posted the pics on the internet for the promotion of that site. So it's no ones fault but her own that they are still being used for that purpose. She even admitted in this thread that the pic was to promote the place. Maybe next time she won't be so stupid, and won't post half naked pictures of herself to promote some GNR forum. Roll Eyes

and you chinese blues....what do you care anyway mind your own fucking buisness and go back to your own shitty site

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #244 on: November 07, 2007, 09:35:32 AM »

Wow, since when did you become a mod here? Last time I checked, anyone who is a member is allowed to respond to threads on this board. And I will continue to do so, until Jarmo or one of the other mods tells me I'm not allowed to.  ok
Brody
Headliner

« Reply #245 on: November 07, 2007, 09:37:10 AM »

jesus brody you have turned to a real dickhead...quit acting like a fucking child already and get your forum back up and running....if you spent half the time you do posting in this thread on Roses of Velvet instead then it would be running...

we dropped the name and everythign of roses of velvet from our site, now fuck off and do your own thing

I didn't use the picture now did I? But the fact is, she was the one who posted the pics on the internet for the promotion of that site. So it's no ones fault but her own that they are still being used for that purpose. She even admitted in this thread that the pic was to promote the place. Maybe next time she won't be so stupid, and won't post half naked pictures of herself to promote some GNR forum. Roll Eyes

and you chinese blues....what do you care anyway mind your own fucking buisness and go back to your own shitty site

Probably about the time you fuckers thought you could make off with my site accuse me of total bullshit.. since when have you been a mod here? dont tell me you guys are working on a hostile takeover here too?

join the circus!

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #246 on: November 07, 2007, 09:39:45 AM »

Please change the fucking avatar so we can go back to the discussion about who really is ROV and who isn't.

ok

/jarmo

rofl  I'm sorry this made me laugh my ass off
Brody
Headliner

« Reply #247 on: November 07, 2007, 09:45:50 AM »

Please change the fucking avatar so we can go back to the discussion about who really is ROV and who isn't.

ok

/jarmo

K Jarmo!

Just incase you were wondering my new avatar is the Late James D. Lofton! (The Football Player)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 09:48:50 AM by Brody » Logged
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #248 on: November 07, 2007, 09:50:53 AM »

Since when did you have to be a mod to tell chineseblues to fuck off.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #249 on: November 07, 2007, 10:05:47 AM »

Probably about the time you fuckers thought you could make off with my site accuse me of total bullshit.. since when have you been a mod here? dont tell me you guys are working on a hostile takeover here too?

join the circus!

I didnt ask when you became a dick head, i just told you that you are one. And where does it say i want to be a mod here?...i just told you to get RoV back up and running if you care about it so much...oh wait

Your Crazy if you think i would sell it to james!!!! I never wanted to sell it to james! Infact i was going to let laura (U) takeover due to the lack of time i had to spend on it!!

I keep hearing that i wanted to sell it!! Its a forum... not really worth selling!! + why would i let it go offline if i could have obviously sold it?

so you let it go off line and you were gonna give it to DTJ anyway...ok then!? that makes total sense....so why are you pissed off when we started a new site after you let RoV go offline with no explanation

Wow, since when did you become a mod here? Last time I checked, anyone who is a member is allowed to respond to threads on this board. And I will continue to do so, until Jarmo or one of the other mods tells me I'm not allowed to. ok

you have no interest in anybody from RoV except to troll...its always been that way...and like pollux said...i dont have to be a mod here to tell you to fuck off ok

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #250 on: November 07, 2007, 10:23:36 AM »

Did I hurt you're feelings when I said DTJ was acting like a slut? Or maybe it was when I called you guys a bunch of thieves? Doesn't matter anyway, you, Brody, DTJ, Lofton etc are all the same. It all couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of idiots.  Smiley
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #251 on: November 07, 2007, 10:42:51 AM »

i dont have to be a mod here to tell you to fuck off ok

I might have issues with that.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #252 on: November 07, 2007, 11:23:21 AM »

Did I hurt you're feelings when I said DTJ was acting like a slut? Or maybe it was when I called you guys a bunch of thieves? Doesn't matter anyway, you, Brody, DTJ, Lofton etc are all the same. It all couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of idiots.? Smiley

no you didn't hurt my feelings...DTJ is a big girl and she can defend herself...i was just making comments, i was willing to leave well enough alone except he's being a whiny bitch as always....it was the same when SLC, Kujo and the rest got on his case, if he would grow up and act mature about things then things would be different, but no he can't let it go. When he asked us to stop using RoV, we did, what more do you want brody?  We've moved on, end of fucking story, time for Brody to as well.

As for you, ChineseBlues, you're like the annoying punk ass bitch that always has something to say but nobody really gives a shit, but yet on and on you go anyway

i dont have to be a mod here to tell you to fuck off ok

I might have issues with that.  ok

/jarmo

I'll consider myself warned  Wink

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #253 on: November 07, 2007, 11:25:22 AM »

As for you, ChineseBlues, you're like the annoying punk ass bitch that always has something to say but nobody really gives a shit, but yet on and on you go anyway

That means so much coming from you, thank you so much!  love
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #254 on: November 07, 2007, 11:26:36 AM »

thanks for proving me right  Kiss

Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #255 on: November 07, 2007, 12:37:45 PM »

This thread would only be 3 pages long if people would stop quoting 15 posts just to answer one question.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #256 on: November 07, 2007, 03:43:22 PM »

So.... how bout them Dodgers...?

gnrevolution.com
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #257 on: November 07, 2007, 04:06:29 PM »

This would be a good case for cyber infringement. As there are no financial considerations involved, it would be interesting to see how the Courts would rule. I would think there would be many "friends of the court" briefs filed supporting both positions. The forms can be found on-line and are relatively simple to fill out. Pay the filing fee($100?) and ask for a Cease and Desist order.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #258 on: November 07, 2007, 04:22:27 PM »

This would be a good case for cyber infringement. As there are no financial considerations involved, it would be interesting to see how the Courts would rule. I would think there would be many "friends of the court" briefs filed supporting both positions. The forms can be found on-line and are relatively simple to fill out. Pay the filing fee($100?) and ask for a Cease and Desist order.

do you understand, we already have ceased and desisted? hihi fuck people act like we did this out of malice, once brody came out of hiding and asked us, even though he doesnt have any copyright on the name itself, we stopped using RoV...until then we thought he had forgotten and given up on ROV

The site is now called

GNRevolution

we have done our best to scrub any references to rosesofvelvet.com from the site, cut, dry, end of story

GNRevolution is affiliated with www.chopaway.com, an Izzy Stradlin' site run by downliner, downliner launched the new skin last night unveiling the new look of the forum and featuring a logo put together by another of our members, Dreamline. Come check it out....looks pretty damn cool? Cool
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 04:24:01 PM by Neemo » Logged

nyd
« Reply #259 on: November 07, 2007, 04:39:24 PM »

GNRevolution is affiliated with www.chopaway.com, an Izzy Stradlin' site run by downliner, downliner launched the new skin last night unveiling the new look of the forum and featuring a logo put together by another of our members, Dreamline. Come check it out....looks pretty damn cool  Cool

Please don't bring my name into this thread again  rofl

I'm only responding to this thread with updates on GNRevolution from now on  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: