Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 02:26:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227881 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Illuminati
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Illuminati  (Read 9073 times)
Elrothiel
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2006, 02:54:54 PM »

God I bloody hope you're not being sarcastic Gilld....
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2006, 10:40:46 PM »

Or what?  You run and cry to a mod again?
zosobob6
Rocker

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2006, 11:23:06 AM »

you guys are forgetting the bielderberg group.      ever hear of them.     of all secret societes, these guys are the most evil in my eyes.    quick run down of bielderberg.     meet once a year, for three days, at a different location every year.   i think every four years they meet in the US.     it is said that behind these closed doors they decide what will happen for the rest of the year, or the next year.      examples maybe?   War, 9-11      things like that.     and yeah, bash me if you want, but i believe that there were bombs in the WTC, and that is what caused the collapse.     witnesses, firefighters, janitors, other workers have come forward about hearing these explosions, yet the mainstreem media dosent cover that since the mainstreem media is in the pockets of these groups.   look at the tape of the twin towers falling.  it looks like a goddamn demolition.   

most president in the US have been affiliated with secret societes.   

George W. Bush - Skull and bones and Bohemian Grove
Bill Clinton - Bielderberg
George H.W. Bush - Skull and bones and Bohemian grove
Ronald Regan - no known group, rumors say member of some form of Freemasonry, maybe the Scottish Rite (Bullshit probably)
Jimmy Carter - Trilateral Commision
Richard Nixon - Bohemian Grove

John Kerry who ran in 2004, Skull and Bones.   His running mate John Edwards, no known group until 2004.      When he went to the Bielderberg metting, the same year of the election!     strange huh?     

onto a different topic, you can buy Freemasonic books on ebay.   very rarely do you find an actual Lodge Manual.   but i did.   its from the 50's, from a North Carolina Lodge.    and there really isnt anything in that book that would lead you to a vast conspiracy on the Masons part.       i also have books by a group called the Rosicrucians.     the books are Mysteries of Osiris: Ancient Egyptian Initiation    and Compendium of Occult Laws.      great reads and extremly rare.    paid alot for them.        in Mysteries it says that Atlantis (the lost continent) did in fact exist.    and kind of like Sodom and Gomarah (spelling?)  it was overrun with sin and eventually fell into the sea.     

the so called Illuminati existed in the 1700's.   formed by a guy named Adam Weishap (spelling)      he and the group were eventually forced out of Germany.   who knows what happened after that, nobody knows.   

the point is people need to wake up!!!!!    all around the world, but more so in America since so many people are dumbed down by tv.     the only thing stronger than a govermnent, is its people.    and people thinking for themselves is not what any government wants.        personally i think someone needs to try and infiltrate the Bielderberg group, and if that fails, grab a rocket launcher and use it.       these guys dont deserve to live anyway, since they are responsible for millions of deaths anyway.       oh, wishful thinking though.      nobody really cares.     except for a small group of conspiracy nuts like yours truly.       bash my opinions if you like i dont care, but in thirty years when the Fourth Reich rises and we are living in a New World Order, dont come crying to me.    ill be living fourty feet below see level in a bunker. Grin           
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2006, 03:50:35 PM »

Or what?? You run and cry to a mod again?

wow stepping up a little fast there today guild?

hehe

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2006, 04:20:34 PM »

This AZ heat is making me fiesty!
Elrothiel
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2006, 04:37:28 PM »

Or what? You run and cry to a mod again?

Roll Eyes I don't "run and cry" to mods. I just report harassment.
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2006, 05:42:35 PM »

Roll Eyes I don't "run and cry" to mods. I just report harassment.

anyone got a pram handy?

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2006, 08:23:14 PM »

A mod is here (albeit a fairly rubbish one).

There's nothing wrong with this thread at all, so leave SkynyrdGirl alone or i'll smite you so hard it'll make your nose bleed.
gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2006, 10:50:40 AM »

Are you threatening me, Cornholio?!
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2006, 12:03:37 PM »

I read my post again and it does seem that way.? Respect the HTGTH family and we'll have no problems. Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: