Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 02:33:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227846 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  What Would You Do?
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What Would You Do?  (Read 6366 times)
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« on: September 26, 2006, 06:08:29 PM »

I have a dilemma on my hands. Ive been going out with my gf for almost a yr now.

And guess when our 1 yr anniversary is......fukin Nov 10th...which means MSG

Do I just go to NJ and suck it up and miss MSG? Do I tell her I cant take her out on the night shes been waiitng for for a long time now?

This Blows....

please help

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 06:10:44 PM »

wrong section should be in off topic and id probly choose gf over msg
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 06:11:16 PM »

I have a dilemma on my hands. Ive been going out with my gf for almost a yr now.

And guess when our 1 yr anniversary is......fukin Nov 10th...which means MSG

Do I just go to NJ and suck it up and miss MSG? Do I tell her I cant take her out on the night shes been waiitng for for a long time now?

This Blows....

please help

TAKE HER TO THE SHOW!!!!!...DUDE...put her on display and you will get backstage....I guarantee it.....I have done that before......she'll love it....have dinner somewhere first though...

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 06:12:28 PM »

Yeah dude take her to the show....Just make a whole day out of it.....take her to some super nice resturant in NYC and spend the day with her shopping and shit and then cap it off with a GNR show.  Why in the fuck the 10th though?  Why not the 9th?  Why not the two nights I can't get off?  Goddamnit Axl start planning your tours alongside my work schedule.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 06:29:14 PM »

Id take her to the show in a heartbeat.  But Im not sur ehow shes gonan react when I ask that. Shes prob gonna throw some girl guilt at me...

ladies help me

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 07:31:16 PM »

TAKE HER TO THE SHOW!!!!!...DUDE...put her on display and you will get backstage....I guarantee it.....I have done that before......she'll love it...
For sure!
Arranging GF getting fucked by a rockstar would make an amazing 1 year anniversary gift yes
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 08:17:26 PM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 07:33:23 PM »

Can't you take her out somewhere before the concert? Or maybe do something with her the day before. That way you're both happy.
Annie
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 07:44:16 PM »

Id take her to the show in a heartbeat.? But Im not sur ehow shes gonan react when I ask that. Shes prob gonna throw some girl guilt at me...

ladies help me
If your girlfriend really loves you, than she would want you to go to this super special concert. I have to work alot of holidays so when I am celebrating something special I am not so attached to the actual day. I met  anice young guy in Vegas who missed out on those awesome Joint shows because of his girlfriend. And he had an Appetite tatoo on his arm. I told him that he needed a new girlfriend. Ask yourself, " What would Axl do?'
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 07:34:07 AM »

you GF wouldn't be excited about going to a GNR show...things that make you go HHHHMMMMMMMMM
What's wrong with that picture Huh
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 08:37:35 AM »

Spend the entire day with her, buy her a gift, some flowers, take her to a park and a nice lunch, and promise her you'll take her out to dinner the next day. If she doesn't understand, to hell with her

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 08:57:56 AM »

Have sex with her untill she's exhausted, then slip out of the bed and head to the gig.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Origen
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 09:14:37 AM »

You tell her your extremely ill and then you go to MSG and make it up to her later, she'll never know.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 10:17:54 AM »

I am a romantic guy but anniversarrys are as overrated as Valentine's Day.

Why should one day be more important than every other day?

I think in a relationship u should do something nice for the person everyday.

She knows I am sure how important GNR are to u and she knows what a rare treat it is for u to see GNR at MSG.

So therefore her being in love with u should make her generous enough to want u to go.

Like it has been said before...... Surprise her with flowers, breakfast in bed if possible. take her out somewhere nice for lunch, buy her a gift......... go out for an early dinner together go home make wild passionate love......... then head to the gig

I heard Axl has a knack of being late so that will give u more time! ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2006, 12:14:17 PM »

How about just talking to her about it?

Be honest and ask her to come along. Tell her you could do a nice romantic dinner and then the show. Have other options ready to provide also.

Anybody who makes you feel guilty about doing something that you really would enjoy is not worth being with anyway. An anniversary doesn't mean the entire day shuts down and nothing but that is recognized.

Offer a balance of romance and this great show. If she fusses, then it's up to you. But looking back I have found that the fussy ones are not worth it at all. And...........there are always other girls, there may not be other MSG shows. hihi
Annie
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 03:15:54 PM »

When I was standing in line at the Joint for The GNR show on 9-17, I met the coolest couple from Oklahoma. The wife had a rose tatoo with Axl written on it, and her husband was totally cool with it. He brought her to Vegas to see GNR and he totally protected her in the front row. Now  that is TRUE LOVE!
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 03:53:41 PM »

Take her out to dinner, get her shitty, take her to the show.  She'll have fun... flash her tits maybe   Grin

Ask yourself, " What would Axl do?'

I have it on a T-shirt.   ok

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2006, 12:52:40 AM »

thanks for the help

she has happily agreed to coem to the show....so  im pumped...

now should i make a day in the city? if so any good restaurants/ideas...thanks again

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2006, 01:29:42 AM »

Glad to hear the good news younggunner!

Find a nice romantic place for dinner in the city, that's what they always do in the movies.  Grin
SLCPUNK
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2006, 01:37:37 AM »

thanks for the help

she has happily agreed to coem to the show....so  im pumped...

now should i make a day in the city? if so any good restaurants/ideas...thanks again

Take her for a carriage ride. Then maybe finish off with a French restaurant (I?m sure there are all sorts of price levels in the city, it should be easy to find one that suits your budget.)

Don't make it too nice though.........you'll have to live up to it, or top it each year.  Grin
anythinggoes
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2006, 04:35:21 AM »

thanks for the help

she has happily agreed to coem to the show....so? im pumped...

take her to the pre show meet up thatll work
Annie
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2006, 10:31:26 AM »

thanks for the help

she has happily agreed to coem to the show....so? im pumped...

I am so happy for you! Carriage rides are very romantic!!
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2006, 06:12:14 PM »

i was thinking that....how much are they roughly and where?{carriage ride}

Don't make it too nice though.........you'll have to live up to it, or top it each year.
classic

thanks again

Annie
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2006, 06:29:49 PM »

i was thinking that....how much are they roughly and where?{carriage ride}

Don't make it too nice though.........you'll have to live up to it, or top it each year.
classic

thanks again
I haven't been In NYC for along time except for the Hammerstein shows. If I remember correctly they are near Central Park. Price varies on the time. Probably $25 and Up.
Elrothiel
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2006, 01:39:24 PM »

Take her to the show.

If she doesn't wanna go, and she doesn't want you to go... then get fuckin' rid of her if she's that selfish. Tickets cost money, you spent that moolah on those tickets, and you fuckin' wanna go to this fuckin' show!

To every girlfriend and boyfriend of every Gn'R fan: Don't be selfish, let your spouse go to the goddamn show and don't kick up a fucking fuss about it! Its not that huge of a deal! Your partner will take you to dinner the day after or before! Its not a problem!

Dude, tell her that the best anniversary gift she could give you would be letting you go to MSG. ok

Sorry if I seem a bit vehement.... I just don't get why girls get all assfaced over an anniversary. Big fuckin' deal! So its one more year!  Yea a bit of mushiness would be in order, but nagging and nagging and being selfish over ONE DAY is just fucked up and is a sure fire way to getting dumped.

YoungGunner: Go to the show. No matter what. If she dumps you, hey at least you'll be seein' Gn'R and you might meet a hot Gunner chick who'll go to shows with you! ok
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2006, 03:45:59 PM »

If she doesn't wanna go, and she doesn't want you to go... then get fuckin' rid of her if she's that selfish.

Dude, she's already agreed to go with him.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Elrothiel
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2006, 05:12:08 PM »

Oh in that case, all's good then! Grin

I must not have read that bit... oops! hihi
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: