Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:32:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Brides of Destruction
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brides of Destruction  (Read 17222 times)
deliverthecow
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2005, 08:51:24 PM »

When did Nikki talk shit about Tracii?? Tracii talked shit about the new Crue songs.? He said they weren't any good.? But I haven't heard Nikki say anything bad about Tracii.? If Mick Mars wasn't healthy enough Tracii probably would've been playing for Motley during this tour.? Also the two still keep in touch, and Nikki provided the name for the Bride's forthcoming album, Runaway Brides.

I read it on Metal Sludge, someone posted an interview but i dont know what the source was. It must have been true because Tracii posts on there and replied. What i take from his reply there is alot of tension between the two as of late.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2005, 05:04:32 AM »

When did Nikki talk shit about Tracii?? Tracii talked shit about the new Crue songs.? He said they weren't any good.? But I haven't heard Nikki say anything bad about Tracii.? If Mick Mars wasn't healthy enough Tracii probably would've been playing for Motley during this tour.? Also the two still keep in touch, and Nikki provided the name for the Bride's forthcoming album, Runaway Brides.

I read it on Metal Sludge, someone posted an interview but i dont know what the source was. It must have been true because Tracii posts on there and replied. What i take from his reply there is alot of tension between the two as of late.
I think the tension started when Nikki ditched Brides of Destruction for M?tley Cr?e (although Tracii would not admit that) and then Tracii slagged off If I Die Tomorrow (rightfully so), but considering only the other week Nikki e-mailed Tracii with the idea for the album name and Tracii is using it they can't be on too bad terms.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2005, 03:18:41 PM »

BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION will be on tour supporting their new album Runaway Brides, due out September 27th on Shrapnel Records. Their first single 'White Trash' is soon to hit the airwaves. 'White Trash' is exactly what it sounds like. "The pot calls the kettle black.. money can't buy class... but in LA it's all for free all you need is a casting couch, a bloody scalpel and a sugar daddy," recites vocalist London LeGrande. It pays homage to all the trailer-park-style culture and the people that try to leave them. Confirmed dates are as follows: September 30 in San Diego, CA at Canes. October 1 in Santa Ana, CA at The Galaxy Theater 4 in Denver, CO at Benders 8 in Chicago Heights, IL at Mr. Kelley's Music Box 9 in St Paul, MN at Station 4 10 in Cleveland, OH at Peabody's 12 in Passaic, NJ at Dingbatz 14 in Saugus, MA at The Palace Entertainment Center 15 in Bedford, NH at Mark's Place 17 in Hartford, CT at The Webster Theatre 18 in State College, PA at Crowbar 20 in Rochester, NY at Steel Music Hall 21 in Brooklyn, NY at Brooklyn Music Terminal 22 in Springfield, VA at Jaxx 23 in Jacksonville, NC at Planet Rock 26 in Mobile, AL at Delta Blues House 29 in Houston, TX at Engine Room 30 in Corpus Christi, TX at Pariso Ballroom. November 1 in El Paso, TX at Corral Niteclub 3 in Los Angeles, CA at Key Club 4 in Las Vegas, NV at Cheyenne Saloon 5 in San Marcos, CA at The Blvd 8 in Boise, ID at The Core 9 in Seattle, WA at The Fenix 11 in Rancho Cordova, CA at Fandangos Night Club.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2005, 04:44:46 PM »

BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION have scheduled a signing session for their new album, Runaway Brides, on Saturday, October 1st from 12 noon to 3 PM at Hollywood Guitar Centre. Tracii Guns, London LeGrande, Scott Sorry and Scot Coogan will attend. The Runaway Brides CD is available at the Hollywood Guitar Center signing as well as many other surprises. In other news, BOD will be on tour supporting the new album, which is due for release on September 27th via Shrapnel Records.
Slash Rose
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2005, 02:47:08 PM »

dont bash me if it doesnt belong here
but does anyone have a picture of traci guns

Evolution
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2005, 02:49:07 PM »

This your man?
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2005, 03:05:02 PM »

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tracii+guns&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2005, 03:29:18 PM »

chinese democracy starts right now!

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2005, 04:03:53 PM »

Remember kids:

Google is your friend.

Grin

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2005, 06:35:37 PM »

chinese democracy starts right now!

rofl, for some reason anytime i see that sentence i crease.

html sucks
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2005, 07:16:41 PM »

The following BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION European shows are confirmed: December 6 at JB's in Dudley, UK 7 at The Underworld in London, UK 8 at Woughton Center in Milton Keynes, UK 10 at Bradford Rio in Bradford, UK 11 at Bierkeller in Bristol, UK 14 at Rock City in Zurich, Switzerland 16 at Star City in Rastignano (Bologna), Italy 17 at Transilvania Live in Milano, Italy 18 at Zoo Bar in Roma, Italy 20 at Venue TBA in Hamburg, Germany.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2005, 09:03:50 AM »

TRACII GUNS has issued the following update: "Randy Rhoads (OZZY OSBOURNE) started QR with Kevin Dubrow (singer). I never had the pleasure of meeting Randy but, I did meet Kevin when I was 14 years old at Freedom Guitar in Hollywood and that was the first time I have ever been star struck in my life. Quiet Riot was the big fish at that time in Los Angeles. When I was 17 and going too college Quiet Riot came out with The Huge Record and thats all I listened too until MOTLEYs Shout came out. All of the guys in Quiet Riot, Kevin, Frankie (Banali - drums), Carlos (Cavazo - guitar) and Rudy (Sarzo - bass) have always known of my love of their band so, at this time Frankie and Kevin took a stab and asked me if I would like to Join the band. I did'nt even have to think about. I commited at least one year of my time to Quiet Riot and possibly more in the future. What is going to happen to the Brides? Right now, the future of the Brides is not clear. We have not broken the band up but, We also will not be working or playing in 2006. The Brides is constantly a work in progress and I would feel alot better about the band if Nikki (Sixx) were to return but, I dont think thats going to happen anytime soon so, for now it is what it is. The Brides have the most loyal fans a band could ever want even without Nikki and all of us do not take them for granted and as soon as it is possible to give more back to the fans, I KNOW WE WILL."

So basically what he means is, he realises the last album sucked, so he's decided to cut his losses and put the band on hold indefinately until Nikki Sixx (a decent songwriter...) returns Wink
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2006, 12:14:30 AM »

I actually liked the new Brides album.  I just listened to it today for the first time in a while and was pretty into it.  Its not as good as the first one of course.  I wouldn't hold my breath if I were him on Nikki coming back.  This Motley Crue band seems to have some promise.   hihi

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Getizzyback
Headliner

Gotta Lite? FUc.....

« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2007, 09:07:24 PM »

From Wikipedia:::::::::

According to Guns, the future of the Brides is still unknown. Guns has since formed his own solo band.

On March 18th 2007 a previously previously unreleased BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION song featuring M?TLEY CR?E bassist Nikki Sixx has been made available for streaming via the band's MySpace page. "Entertain Us" was the last song recorded while Nikki was in the band and it features drummer Scot Coogan on lead vocals.

I was wondering if there was someone out there that could lead me to this song?

I am on dial-up , my computer won't stream for a listen.

Hope there are still some fans out there! beer

Anyone here need a "Banned aid"?
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2007, 02:51:15 AM »

its an amazing song

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: