Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 11:55:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227933 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  B&P UK can somone help me out?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: B&P UK can somone help me out?  (Read 1000 times)
andy1981
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: July 19, 2007, 05:33:34 AM »

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me out?

I've been a member on here for a while and have a look at some of the awesome stuff thats avalble for download? drool from members letting stuff out to share
Unfortunally I don't have a PC or net connection at home (due to money constraints) I only have access to the net at work? rofl that means no downloads and no ebay between 9-5 office hours (I do my GnR shopping before 9am on ebay)

would somebody be so kind to help a guy out with some dvd's, I'll B&P (if you tell me what dvd's to buy) I know you don't approve of buying off ebay but apart form the official stuff I have managed to get so far
Paris 92
Rock am Ring 06
download 06
New York 06, last night BMH Bitch one
Adlers Appatite in Brazil 05

I don't have anything "rare" to trade, in fact i don't have much (not even a net connection) but a passion for GnR old and new, and some cash? beer

If anyone in the Uk (to save postage costs) could spare the time to burn me a few disks, of some rocking GnR DVD's (or VR), I'm sure we could come to some arrangement. not looking for the holy grail or every dvd ever done, just want something decent to watch

beer beer
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 06:27:31 AM by andy1981 » Logged
maccladd
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 06:15:21 AM »

Andy1981,

PM me and I'll send you a list of what Ive got. Pretty much all the proshot shows and around 40 others.

Im in the Uk so will be happy to copy some off for you if pay for the disks and postage.
don_vercetti
VIP

Oui Oui, motherfuckers...

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 08:37:32 AM »

Would you be prepared to trade Paris 92' for a copy of the Chicago 92 show?  Aka the only pro shot show where they played Coma.  I'm about to go away, but I'm back in a week, so if you're interested,PM me, and we can work something out.  Cheers. 

If you mod me now, I will become more insightful than you can possibly imagine
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: