Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 10:53:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227835 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "better", and Boston "smoking" (new kick-ass keyboard effect)
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: "better", and Boston "smoking" (new kick-ass keyboard effect)  (Read 7891 times)
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2006, 06:14:43 PM »

I can't believe Pitman isn't everyone's second favorite current Gunner!? The guy absolutely rocks his socks off every time they play!

Just wait until you hear the finished album.? You won't believe your ears.? Every time you listen you'll peel back another sonic layer - hear some new, whirley sound effect or beeping tone.? ?It's gonna be this century's Dark Side of the Moon!!! smoking smoking smoking Cool

A little too excited.

Eat it, hater.  Go find a VR board.

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2006, 07:13:57 PM »

I can't believe Pitman isn't everyone's second favorite current Gunner!  The guy absolutely rocks his socks off every time they play!

Just wait until you hear the finished album.  You won't believe your ears.  Every time you listen you'll peel back another sonic layer - hear some new, whirley sound effect or beeping tone.   It's gonna be this century's Dark Side of the Moon!!! smoking smoking smoking Cool

A little too excited.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, do you people just throw around the word "hater" at anyone who doesn't agree with you? Dark Side of the Moon was so fucking amazing that even my love for GnR couldn't make me think that it would deserve that title. So sorry but take your witch hunt for haters somewhere else.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 07:59:44 PM »

I can't believe Pitman isn't everyone's second favorite current Gunner!? The guy absolutely rocks his socks off every time they play!

Just wait until you hear the finished album.? You won't believe your ears.? Every time you listen you'll peel back another sonic layer - hear some new, whirley sound effect or beeping tone.? ?It's gonna be this century's Dark Side of the Moon!!! smoking smoking smoking Cool

A little too excited.

Eat it, hater.? Go find a VR board.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, do you people just throw around the word "hater" at anyone who doesn't agree with you? Dark Side of the Moon was so fucking amazing that even my love for GnR couldn't make me think that it would deserve that title. So sorry but take your witch hunt for haters somewhere else.

Hater.

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 08:17:45 PM »

I can't believe Pitman isn't everyone's second favorite current Gunner!  The guy absolutely rocks his socks off every time they play!

Just wait until you hear the finished album.  You won't believe your ears.  Every time you listen you'll peel back another sonic layer - hear some new, whirley sound effect or beeping tone.   It's gonna be this century's Dark Side of the Moon!!! smoking smoking smoking Cool

A little too excited.

Hater.

Thanks. I'll now consider myself a hater cause I don't think Better or the UNHEARD Chinese Democracy will be as good or this century's Dark Side of the Moon. Maybe if you listened to that album you would see how far up the ass of Guns N' Roses you are.  Can anyone else really compare fucking demos and live versions of a song to one of the best albums of rock history? When those said demos and live tracks aren't even the band's best work that we have heard. Oh I know tho but I am a hater so I have no idea what I'm talking about.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2006, 08:58:18 PM »

Yeah, the thing that sounds like a tin wheel spinning down the street? It's pretty cool. You can hear it pretty good in the RIR version, as well, if I remember...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
moonlightdrive21
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 10:24:36 PM »

Love this song !!  Hope they give it a thick heavy riff when they mix the sound for the studio version.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: