Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 10:27:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Falsely Accused American Gets 30 years for Murder in Nicaragua
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Falsely Accused American Gets 30 years for Murder in Nicaragua  (Read 6248 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 11:14:43 PM »

it's not like they are grabing people who have had no known affiliation with terrror organizations.

They do all the time, that is why people have a problem with it.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 11:42:20 PM »

it's not like they are grabing people who have had no known affiliation with terrror organizations.

They do all the time, that is why people have a problem with it.

I'd love to see how many people they grabbed who didn't have some kind of contact (no matter how small) with a terror organization, (ie. Bin Laden's Driver) or "enemy force"... don't want to over generalize everyone as terrorists. This is like the Australian who trained with the Taliban... He was there... Guilty...
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2007, 11:50:06 PM »

Why do alot of nations hate America? I dont get it. I always hear someone sayin how fucked USA is and how George Bush is this and that and its america's fault for this... Even here in Australia people sook about the yanks. And that is one thing I always get into a huge fight over.

There are plenty of other countries that deserve the hatred that the Americans get. But we dont call them out as a country, its the "individuals" from these places.

I just get sick of hearing someone sooking.

peace

i travelled up and down the entire east coast of Australia a few years ago and not one Aussie was rude to me or turned off by the fact I was American.  everyone was extremely nice and treated me just like every other tourist.  a few people made some american jokes but only b/c they knew i knew that they were just kidding - and all the jokes were really about Bush, not so much about americans.  The same can be said for my time in new zealand. 

there are always going to be assholes in every country though.  im sure french people visiting parts of the US would get the cold shoulder just like some americans get it when they visit france. 

usually when you actually speak to someone and get to know them, where they are from doesn't matter.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2007, 12:39:48 AM »

I live in Nicaragua and is more than known that he did it.. I even met him like twice, a normal guy kinda surfist vibe, we smoked pot in a club once

when he was arrested, he recieved house-prision and he spent this time in his lawyers house that is front of my house.. he hired 4 private security guys..

He has a lot of money and thats why he is making a big campagain.. but he clearly did it, it a jeulous crime, they broke up and he was kinda control freak with the girl.. the girl was found raped and tied up dead... people cant even said that the judge recieved money from the girl's family, because they are poor...

« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 12:47:36 AM by Pepe666 » Logged

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2007, 01:53:28 AM »

i just read about his story and he seems like a decent guy in a shitty situation.

I have a hard time putting much faith in "the facts" of the case as presented by the accused (regardless of "the case" or "the accused" in question) without some sort of third-party corroboration. 

I agree.  The "facts" of a murder case in Nicaragua, as presented by those who support the accused?  Not exactly credible.

Quote from: dirtydozen
land of the ego-sentric and fat. take your patriotism and shove it up your fat pimpled asses you blind morons.

go worship abraham "fuck me in the ass" lincoln.

"HEY YALL!!! LETS BOMB THEM DAMN COMMIE TERRORIST BEFORE THEM BASTARDS BE TAKIN OVA' OUR COUNTRY!!!!!! YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAW!!! QUICK, TO MCDONALDS, WE CANT BE FIGHTIN THEM DAMN COMMIE TERRORISTS ON AN EMPTY STOMACH!!!"

You know what I enjoy the most about fucking stupid pieces of shit like you?  In your hurry to spew all your hatred toward the US, you don't realize that, by relying on stereotypes and sweeping generalizations of our population, you're just as fucking ignorant as you seem to believe we all are.  Have you ever been to the US, or did you find those insults in an encyclopedia, dipshit?  I'd be happy to share with you some of my favorite stereotypes about whatever country is unfortunate enough to call you its citizen, but you don't have the fucking balls to put such info on your profile, because you're little more than an internet trolling punk ass bitch.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2007, 02:06:11 AM »

I'd love to see how many people they grabbed who didn't have some kind of contact (no matter how small) with a terror organization, (ie. Bin Laden's Driver) or "enemy force"... don't want to over generalize everyone as terrorists. This is like the Australian who trained with the Taliban... He was there... Guilty...

They have grabbed people for years, never charged them, allowed them legal council, tortured them, and then dumped them in the street when they realized they didn't have jack squat. There have been plenty of well publicized stories over the last year or so.

You know what I enjoy the most about fucking stupid pieces of shit like you?  In your hurry to spew all your hatred toward the US, you don't realize that, by relying on stereotypes and sweeping generalizations of our population, you're just as fucking ignorant as you seem to believe we all are.  Have you ever been to the US, or did you find those insults in an encyclopedia, dipshit?  I'd be happy to share with you some of my favorite stereotypes about whatever country is unfortunate enough to call you its citizen, but you don't have the fucking balls to put such info on your profile, because you're little more than an internet trolling punk ass bitch.

My kinda guy.......
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2007, 02:15:01 AM »

My kinda guy.......

Yeah...I get a bit tired of people treating us (Americans) like we're all one big, single minded, redneck, Bush worshiping, bomb happy country.  People are as ignorant about America as Americans are ignorant of them, as that guy proved.   

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2007, 10:59:48 AM »

the guy is not in prison because he is from USA, he is prison cuz he killed and raped a girl...
the USA embassy over-view the courtcase and they had no objections...

obviously the guy will say that he didnt do it.. thats what averyone in prison says, but when you have the money and the connections you can have to the media and make a big story about it...

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2007, 11:26:51 AM »

says a fan of 50 cent.

you're obsessed, stop following me around the board. internet creep.

i just read about his story and he seems like a decent guy in a shitty situation.

I have a hard time putting much faith in "the facts" of the case as presented by the accused (regardless of "the case" or "the accused" in question) without some sort of third-party corroboration.?

I agree.? The "facts" of a murder case in Nicaragua, as presented by those who support the accused?? Not exactly credible.

land of the ego-sentric and fat. take your patriotism and shove it up your fat pimpled asses you blind morons.

"HEY YALL!!! LETS BOMB THEM DAMN COMMIE TERRORIST BEFORE THEM BASTARDS BE TAKIN OVA' OUR COUNTRY!!!!!! YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAW!!! QUICK, TO MCDONALDS, WE CANT BE FIGHTIN THEM DAMN COMMIE TERRORISTS ON AN EMPTY STOMACH!!!"

You know what I enjoy the most about fucking stupid pieces of shit like you?? In your hurry to spew all your hatred toward the US, you don't realize that, by relying on stereotypes and sweeping generalizations of our population, you're just as fucking ignorant as you seem to believe we all are.? Have you ever been to the US, or did you find those insults in an encyclopedia, dipshit?? I'd be happy to share with you some of my favorite stereotypes about whatever country is unfortunate enough to call you its citizen, but you don't have the fucking balls to put such info on your profile, because you're little more than an internet trolling punk ass bitch.

stereotypes in an encyclopeda? what are you smoking crack or something? i'd love to stay and conversate with you but i figured it's not worth the time when you have to rely on insults such as "fucking stupid dipshit" in every sentence. come back when you've calmed down.

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2007, 12:10:15 PM »

how is "fucking stupid dipshit" any worse than:

take your patriotism and shove it up your fat pimpled asses you blind morons.

You really strained the grey matter to come up with such quick witted jabs.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2007, 12:36:44 PM »

They have grabbed people for years, never charged them, allowed them legal council, tortured them, and then dumped them in the street when they realized they didn't have jack squat. There have been plenty of well publicized stories over the last year or so.

How many people are held at Guantanamo Bay? So far I have come up with 15 ( the article was six months old so it could be as high as 20)cases of the US releasing a prisoner to their country of origin (or the country that arrested them and turned them over to the US). There is a better chance of you wrongly winding up in a US prison that follows the rules you are looking for.
It is insane to think that the United States is just blindly picking "Brown" people up across the globe and holding them for no reason. Yes, they may not have done something specifically... but they were grabed because of things ranging from business deals to the company they keep. In the case of Osama's Driver he's guilty for driving Osama's camel and nothing more.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 05:55:24 PM by C0ma » Logged
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2007, 12:56:48 PM »

stereotypes in an encyclopeda? what are you smoking crack or something? i'd love to stay and conversate with you but i figured it's not worth the time when you have to rely on insults such as "fucking stupid dipshit" in every sentence. come back when you've calmed down.

Please tell me why I should calm down or, more importantly, why I should be tolerant of you, when all you do on this forum is insult people?  Everytime I see you opening your mouth on here, you're throwing stereotypes and insults at someone.  All you've contributed to this forum is to act like a dick, and to start a thread on "Lady Sovereign," whoever the Hell that is.

I don't know.  Maybe you're new here, or maybe you got banned, and have registered a new name, but I see people on here, daily, who fight like cats and dogs about differences in opinion, but who don't resort to the petty name-calling that you do.  Perhaps if you'd take the time to get to know people, you'd realize that we all can't be summed up by one of your ridiculous stereotypes.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 12:58:57 PM by freedom78 » Logged

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
creepingvines
Headliner

exploding whispers...

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2007, 02:10:40 PM »

I live in Nicaragua and is more than known that he did it.. I even met him like twice, a normal guy kinda surfist vibe, we smoked pot in a club once

when he was arrested, he recieved house-prision and he spent this time in his lawyers house that is front of my house.. he hired 4 private security guys..

He has a lot of money and thats why he is making a big campagain.. but he clearly did it, it a jeulous crime, they broke up and he was kinda control freak with the girl.. the girl was found raped and tied up dead... people cant even said that the judge recieved money from the girl's family, because they are poor...

awesome to hear from someone who knows something about this first hand!  thank you for posting!  i never heard of the rumor that the judge was paid off, but i did read that she came from a poor family.  do you know anything about the other guys who were suspects?
VIP

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2007, 02:22:42 PM »

the guy is not in prison because he is from USA, he is prison cuz he killed and raped a girl...
the USA embassy over-view the courtcase and they had no objections...

obviously the guy will say that he didnt do it.. thats what averyone in prison says, but when you have the money and the connections you can have to the media and make a big story about it...

So true.

He deserves the jail fatmuch.
I hope he doesnt get moved over to US prison.
Surfrider
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2007, 12:02:00 AM »

Why is it that every American in a foreign jail is innocent and every foreigner in an American jail is guilty? It's a bit of a statistical anomaly, isn't it?
In general, the american system has far more protections for the accused than any other country.  Many other countries have few protections which can lead to corruption in the legal system. 
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: