Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 03:43:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227932 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Steven Adler checks in from an Internet cafe in Holland?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven Adler checks in from an Internet cafe in Holland?  (Read 3217 times)
McDuff
« on: January 25, 2006, 05:04:40 PM »

Steven Adler checks in from an Internet cafe in Holland?

----- Original Message -----
To: metalsludge@metalsludge.tv
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 7:43 AM
Subject: Message From Steven Adler

Hello,

Below is a message Steven Adler asked me to pass on.? If you have any questions, please contact me.? My contact info is below.

Many thanks.

Cheers, this is Steven Adler, the real Steven Adler. I'm sitting in an internet coffee house in Holland with the biggest smile on my face, reading how loved I am by so many people who give a fuck about my life.? I thank you for the smile and always being right there by my side whenever I needed you.
?
I've had to reorganise my tour, & I'm starting in Italy Friday night (January 27) for a gig near Venice, with a new band. I've decided to take on a support act, Adam Bomb from New York, for my tour. Adam does a kick ass rock show and he's a great entertainer. I like the way he handles his business.
?
I apoligise to the German people for the 2 cancelled shows. The promotion company of Commercial Suicide Booking that put on the German leg of my tour was too suicidal and they lived up to their name. After the gig at Bochum, the promoter got physical with me, forced me to pay for his cancellation fee for the gig that he cancelled the day before. The reason the gig was cancelled was because his production team couldn't do their job that was in our contract to get to get the band to the gig on time. After not paying me after my show which went quite well, the promoter took
me for everything I had in my pocket. Then he told me the show was cancelled in Hamburg.
?
And to Chassy & Michael, and especially JT & my brother Chip Z, I sorry things didn't work out as planned. I just got to got to try a new thing. Nothing personal, love you, God Bless.
?
Oh yeah, & one more thing, umm, uh, what's that word? What, what? Oh yeah, fuck '? all.
?
Steven Adler?

http://www.metalsludge.tv
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 05:06:32 PM by Slash McKagan » Logged
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 06:22:04 PM »

That's pretty cool that he's over here again:), he must like it here beer but then again who doesn't Wink
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 08:56:33 PM »

Ok hope he's fine, but hasnt he just fired all their members? and he is supossed to be happy? I hope he stops the the drugs, leave the drugs stevie  ok

No man can be my equal
makane
Legend

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 06:02:56 AM »

Tha just doesn't make any sense. he fires everyone and then hes happily booking new gigs  confused

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
padje
Rocker

Breakdown! (No I mean it... break it all down...)

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 10:01:13 AM »

Like Amsterdam needs another fucking junkie...  no
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 12:06:52 PM »

did he send that mail to metalsludge? and is he talking about all the people loving him there??.....

and well...  cool steven!  you have to be working hard to get that tour working.....without your band members hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2006, 09:48:24 AM »

Tha just doesn't make any sense. he fires everyone and then hes happily booking new gigs  confused

Apparently, Adler's trying to recruit a new band. On related news, his former band members have apparently made the trip from Germany to the States, so they won't be around anytime soon, I'd imagine.

----- Original Message -----
To: metalsludge@metalsludge.tv
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 7:25 AM
Subject: adler

Good Morning Gentlemen,

It finally happened. I just got a call from Mr Adler.

Can I find him a U.K based band that can play G n R songs.

The story continues.......

catch ya later.

Metal Sludge

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
wadey
Legend

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 11:41:58 AM »

ive just been on the phone to rio's at bradford and they reckon adlers appetite are still playing there this sunday.
i told them about all the shit but they're adamant that the gig is still on.

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: