Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 03:23:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Jizzy Pearl not so happy with Steven !
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jizzy Pearl not so happy with Steven !  (Read 10799 times)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2005, 05:00:43 PM »

steven adler's a loser, i mean i feel really bad for him the way he acts and bad mouths people all the time. he can forget a re-union anytime soon.

He can just plain forget about a reunion, if the fans want the REAL original GNR they should get Rob Gardner to play drums, ause, ya know, he was the first GNR drummer

Yeah, and maybe they should get the guy who used to have fun with Axl back in Indiana, cause he was going to be the first GNR drummer but he couldn't afford the trip to LA...   Roll Eyes

Get over this stupid "tracii was the first gnr guitarist, rob was the first gnr drummer" claim.

They don't count. They only did a few gigs with GNR and they were gone. The original members of GNR are the ones who wrote AFD. These 5 people are the reason everyone knows GNR today...

August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2005, 05:13:05 PM »

steven adler's a loser, i mean i feel really bad for him the way he acts and bad mouths people all the time. he can forget a re-union anytime soon.

He can just plain forget about a reunion, if the fans want the REAL original GNR they should get Rob Gardner to play drums, ause, ya know, he was the first GNR drummer

lmao, yes i know that, but no, most people, and for the right reasons, consider the AFD line-up to be the original guns n' roses.

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2005, 07:13:13 AM »

For a month.  confused

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
nyd
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2005, 07:16:52 AM »

I always thought Rob Gardner was the drummer in Hollywood Rose, not Guns N Roses? I might be wrong though, just ignore me  smoking
usurper
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2005, 12:39:22 PM »

To everybody that nearly pissed themselves when I even uttered the words "Rob Gardner" IT WAS A JOKE. Tracii and Rob are crap performers
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2005, 03:10:00 PM »

To everybody that nearly pissed themselves when I even uttered the words "Rob Gardner" IT WAS A JOKE. Tracii and Rob are crap performers

Tracii of course isn't as good as Slash.  But he is not a crap performer.  His playing in L.A. Guns is excellent.  Listen to Waking The Dead, if you still think he's a crap performer then you have no idea what you're talking about.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
usurper
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2005, 02:44:28 PM »

Tracii of course isn't as good as Slash.? But he is not a crap performer.? His playing in L.A. Guns is excellent.? Listen to Waking The Dead, if you still think he's a crap performer then you have no idea what you're talking about.

Whatever buddy, I think Tracii is stuck in the 80's, he cant accept that cock-rock is dead
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2005, 04:49:07 PM »

Tracii of course isn't as good as Slash.? But he is not a crap performer.? His playing in L.A. Guns is excellent.? Listen to Waking The Dead, if you still think he's a crap performer then you have no idea what you're talking about.

Whatever buddy, I think Tracii is stuck in the 80's, he cant accept that cock-rock is dead

I'll spare you from my hair metal rant.  Some ignorant people never learn.  Tracii is an excellent player, even if he plays "cock rock".  What exactly is cock rock?  Can you define that for me?

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2005, 12:08:34 PM »

I'll spare you from my hair metal rant.? Some ignorant people never learn.? Tracii is an excellent player, even if he plays "cock rock".? What exactly is cock rock?? Can you define that for me?

it's when the dudes rock back and forth, holding their cock.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2005, 03:50:07 PM »

Thank you for clarifying.  hihi

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2005, 10:07:59 PM »

Thank you for clarifying.? hihi

glad to help! ok

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2005, 03:13:20 AM »

Hey bro dont be one of those gay "im so hardcore i know the ORIGINAL members of GN'R" GN'R fans. If you want the original GN'R your missing out on Slash, Duff, and Adler.. which is lame. And if you ask me.. I'd be pissed off if there was a GN'R reunion without Steven. I want the AFD era Guns.

gnrevolution.com
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2005, 03:15:53 AM »

And now I look like an idiot cuz i didnt notice the second page of this topic. My bad. But what I said still stands.. just sorry for bringing it up again

-jack

gnrevolution.com
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2005, 04:24:10 AM »

And now I look like an idiot cuz i didnt notice the second page of this topic. My bad. But what I said still stands.. just sorry for bringing it up again

? ?-jack

rofl

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: