Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:35:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl on Better music video and more
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 79 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl on Better music video and more  (Read 647422 times)
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #1100 on: December 12, 2008, 08:32:38 AM »

Might I add aswell, that this is now the best thread Ive ever seen on a gnr forum ever! beer

Thankyou Axl, have a good Christmas and a great New Year,
looking forward to all the presents that await us from the gnr camp ! take care my  Soul Monster beer

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1101 on: December 12, 2008, 08:35:40 AM »

Damn! I woke up a little to late today Axl! Please, come back soon! Great read!

I would love to see a better video!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1102 on: December 12, 2008, 08:48:51 AM »

Axl, have you been in contact with steven adler at all? Not as far as playing with him or anything, just to like lend him support?

I do wish Steven the best and in my heart hope that he finds some peace and security. As far as direct contact no. It unfortunately gets too messy too quick. In Steven's mind I'm the one who holds the keys and power over his happiness so I'm the bad guy pretty quickly.
I think that was a nice post from the man himself.

html sucks
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #1103 on: December 12, 2008, 09:04:56 AM »

Axl, have you been in contact with steven adler at all? Not as far as playing with him or anything, just to like lend him support?

I do wish Steven the best and in my heart hope that he finds some peace and security. As far as direct contact no. It unfortunately gets too messy too quick. In Steven's mind I'm the one who holds the keys and power over his happiness so I'm the bad guy pretty quickly.
I think that was a nice post from the man himself.

That part is left out of the three parts posted here.

Is there more that's not posted here?

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1104 on: December 12, 2008, 09:09:58 AM »

Now this is an interesting read in the morning ! I wish I did not go to sleep last night! I have a lot of reading to do.

Axl coming on here ( and other boards) to talk with us before any media outlet , that is awesome.

And yes I'm sure Dexter's PM box is full!

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1105 on: December 12, 2008, 09:16:26 AM »

AXL ROSE Breaks Silence On 'Chinese Democracy', Original GN'R Reunion, DR PEPPER And BRIAN MAY - Dec. 12, 2008

Reclusive GUNS N' ROSES singer Axl Rose broke his silence last night (Thursday, December 11) by answering fan questions on the message boards of two of the most popular GUNS N' ROSES fan sites on the Web ? MyGNR.com and Here Today? Gone To Hell!

BLABBERMOUTH.NET has collected some of the more interesting bits from the question-and-answer session and is re-posting them here for your reading enjoyment. (Note: Some of Axl's responses were slightly edited for clarity.)

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110709

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Kodak
Opening Act

« Reply #1106 on: December 12, 2008, 09:29:53 AM »

I love catcher ,.. Its absolutely breath taking ,you did an amazing job on this album Smiley . I used to sit in my room for hours and play my appetite casette over and over again and i could do the same thing with Chinese Democracy,I get alot of laughs at school walkin around with my old school disc man .. i wasnt online at 5 am my time when you were on here but i want you to know front row for your show in saint john back in 06

FUCKING BRILLIANT !! beer I had the best night of my life when I was 14. I always tell gnr fans " I was 20 feet away from AXL MOTHERFUCKIN ROSE!!!!! your my hero man I cant wait to see you again on tour again ,I'll wait another 4 hours outside the doors for front row  peace

Saber idiomas es tener cultura . quel que chose que je pense todas las d?as
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #1107 on: December 12, 2008, 09:32:41 AM »

AXL ROSE Breaks Silence On 'Chinese Democracy', Original GN'R Reunion, DR PEPPER And BRIAN MAY - Dec. 12, 2008

Reclusive GUNS N' ROSES singer Axl Rose broke his silence last night (Thursday, December 11) by answering fan questions on the message boards of two of the most popular GUNS N' ROSES fan sites on the Web ? MyGNR.com and Here Today? Gone To Hell!

BLABBERMOUTH.NET has collected some of the more interesting bits from the question-and-answer session and is re-posting them here for your reading enjoyment. (Note: Some of Axl's responses were slightly edited for clarity.)

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110709

wow thats pretty quick...

Night everyone, its been a fun 8 hours
bye.

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #1108 on: December 12, 2008, 09:37:20 AM »

Big thank you to Axl and everyone that made this happen.

Silence isn't always golden. Honesty and openness is often times the best suit a person can wear.

Truth and lies become so tangled it is difficult to know what is right, what is wrong.

To quote the President Andrew Shephard: People don't drink the sand because they're thirsty. They drink the sand because they don't know the difference.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #1109 on: December 12, 2008, 09:52:02 AM »

Well, I've just about read every post in this damn thread. I wasn't about these here parts last night/early this morning...

... I was watching Dexter. I shit you not. Season 1, episode 5. I think that the universe is trying to tell me something. Namely, that it hates me.

(Dawkins Disclaimer!: Statistically, at least one of us was going to be watching Dexter... Though I'm not quite sure why it had to be me)

Oh and, yeah, nice one Axl! Forgot that bit...

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1110 on: December 12, 2008, 09:56:45 AM »

From the posts Ive read this strikes me as the most open & personal I've ever seen Axl. That's the cool thing about message boards as opposed to doing at sit down interview with a magazine or other media outlet. 

My respect and admiration of him just went up even more.

Picking this format to communicate with the fans is something I hope we see more of and I hope I am online when it happens.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Apollon
Rocker

So bittersweet this tragedy...

« Reply #1111 on: December 12, 2008, 10:02:03 AM »

Just read the whole thread.  Cool

First, I wanna thank Axl for coming here and answering the questions we care. (btw: great sense of humour!)

Second, I wanna thank Jarmo and Eric for making it possible.

Third, I want to propose to make some things smoother next time. For example getting 20 Questions together and whenever he comes back, he can answer them. I couldn't blame him for burning out after this amount of questions hammered upon him. Therefore: THANKS, AXL!!!  beer
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1112 on: December 12, 2008, 10:06:35 AM »

Awesome.   

Good timing too.

Not sure what else needs to be say, but very, very, very, very good move from Axl.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
kuetastic
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1113 on: December 12, 2008, 10:07:06 AM »

Go figure...I have to write an exam in 45 minutes and Axl Fucking Rose is talking to us on the forum.  Fuck Me!!!

rofl infinite over.
kuetastic
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1114 on: December 12, 2008, 10:10:29 AM »

Awesome.   

Good timing too.

Not sure what else needs to be say, but very, very, very, very good move from Axl.

Exactly, the format was a but construed but to do this off his own back is a credit to him a credit to the people who keep these sites up and running for the fans.

Really appreciated under the circumstances.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #1115 on: December 12, 2008, 10:18:46 AM »

Don't know why,but when I checked in this morning - over my Eggs & Coffee - I was laughing so hard that I almost choked myself

The thought that all of the people asking the guy to comment, probably has millions of dollars at stake by turning down interviews and promotions and he chooses to post on a forum to contact fans directly, is fucking hilarious

My day has been made

Cough...Civil War and Estranged in Concert.....cough
kuetastic
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1116 on: December 12, 2008, 10:36:05 AM »

Don't know why,but when I checked in this morning - over my Eggs & Coffee - I was laughing so hard that I almost choked myself

The thought that all of the people asking the guy to comment, probably has millions of dollars at stake by turning down interviews and promotions and he chooses to post on a forum to contact fans directly, is fucking hilarious

My day has been made

Cough...Civil War and Estranged in Concert.....cough

On top of dollars to kill for a slip of the tongue probably. Both truths are what makes it so sincere and tied to the gratitude that is held for the moderators and the fans.
Other then that, I suppose your words cannot be twisted in a direct reply.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1117 on: December 12, 2008, 10:37:52 AM »

i haven't seen all the questions from mygnr....did anyone ask about "Sorry"?

also, is his previous silence around the release of the album due to something bothering him about the release? and if so, is it specifically the errors in the booklet?

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
kuetastic
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1118 on: December 12, 2008, 10:44:00 AM »

also, is his previous silence around the release of the album due to something bothering him about the release? and if so, is it specifically the errors in the booklet?

Seems as though he had several issues with the artwork, cover and content of the booklet that may of been out of his control.
No indication that this was the reasoning for his silence though really. I'm not sure that was broached actually.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1119 on: December 12, 2008, 10:49:00 AM »

Some of his answers lost context due to the sites being so congested and him having trouble getting his replies entered.   But I believe that Sorry was nominated as his favourite track from the disc.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 79 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: