Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 01:20:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Mustang Harry's Questions and Answers...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mustang Harry's Questions and Answers...  (Read 3150 times)
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: April 30, 2006, 05:56:13 PM »

I have some questions about this place.  On there website, i was trying to check out prices.  And it seems it will be kind of expensive.  I just thinking people flying to NY might not have tons of cash to be spending, but on the other hand they are flying to NY.   Is there a price we pay and get a open bar or anything?  Any answers would help. Whomever has them.  Thanks. Birk
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 06:31:16 PM »

PM Mr. Intensity... He's the know-it-all about The Hammerstein shows and all related to it.

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 07:16:46 PM »

I got them to lower beer prices to under $5.00... there is also going to be tons of specials for us gunners. ok
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 07:25:24 PM »

under 5 for a beer in nyc isnt bad, i was drinking in a resturant at penn station where a bottle of beer was 7 so under 5 is good.

unbearable
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 07:37:53 PM »

that place will be rich after all the guns shows
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2006, 08:26:30 PM »

Cool.  Im glad that will be helping us out.   Damn $7 a beer.   Looks like hard liquor might be coming out.  Thanks.  Birk
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2006, 08:42:20 PM »

How much is a coke?  Grin

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
TheRaven
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2006, 08:57:44 PM »

How much is a coke?? Grin
That costs extra because they've got to extract the Jack Daniels Wink I don't really plan on drinking, maybe one drink or two and a meal. I want to remember these shows.

Raven
gunnnerrr
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2006, 11:45:37 PM »

Mustang Harry's? Hahaha... why not just go to T.G.I. Friday's? Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but I never understand why people come to NYC and then end up going to places like this... it's like the people who come here for a steak or pasta and end up going to Applebee's/Outback/Olive Garden... if you're going to make the trip, you might as well go somewhere other than some cheesy tourist bar.  I'll never understand it, but it makes me laugh.
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2006, 11:57:50 PM »

Well tourists may not know of all the better places to go to.

Maybe you can recommend some places.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2006, 04:07:14 AM »

7 dollars a beer ? isnt that a normal price ?

but i sure won't have no money left after my plane ride .... and i wanna go shopping. so i guess i'll drink water Smiley

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2006, 08:02:32 AM »

Mustang Harry's? Hahaha... why not just go to T.G.I. Friday's? Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but I never understand why people come to NYC and then end up going to places like this... it's like the people who come here for a steak or pasta and end up going to Applebee's/Outback/Olive Garden... if you're going to make the trip, you might as well go somewhere other than some cheesy tourist bar.? I'll never understand it, but it makes me laugh.

This PARTICULAR place happens to be close to the venue, willing to open up it's private room,and willing to provide drink specials.? Touristy or not...

Mr. Intensity called ALL sorts of places that were a block or two away from the venue.? These guys gave the best deal and were the most willing to work with him.  I'm sure he'd appreciate a big, hearty "Thank you" for the leg work he's done to set this up.....

As for expensive....I actually thought the prices were sorta cheap, in comparison.? Beer under $5 is a pretty good deal and the food prices are pretty competitive.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
shotgun_blue
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2006, 12:06:23 PM »

are we talking bottles of beer? May sound a stupid question but we normally drink pints in the UK and I know the US normally bottles? 5 dollars a bottle will be costly. Even tho Im flying in, I wont have loads of money to throw around as suggested!  Smiley
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2006, 12:45:15 PM »

are we talking bottles of beer? May sound a stupid question but we normally drink pints in the UK and I know the US normally bottles? 5 dollars a bottle will be costly. Even tho Im flying in, I wont have loads of money to throw around as suggested!? Smiley

I would GUESS it'll be 5 dollar drafts...but a draft mug is typically not exactly a pint, either...though it depends on the establishment.

In addition, I also wonder if it's ALL $5 drafts, or $5 Bud drafts.  Hopefully all, and hopefully they have Guiness or Sammy on tap.

Oh, and remember....beer is served cold over here. Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
SLCPUNK
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2006, 12:56:55 PM »

Mustang Harry's? Hahaha... why not just go to T.G.I. Friday's? Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but I never understand why people come to NYC and then end up going to places like this... it's like the people who come here for a steak or pasta and end up going to Applebee's/Outback/Olive Garden... if you're going to make the trip, you might as well go somewhere other than some cheesy tourist bar.  I'll never understand it, but it makes me laugh.

Maybe we can meet up at Jean Gorges and share a bottle of chateauneuf de pape before our evening with Guns N Roses?

Roll Eyes

Mr. Intensity called ALL sorts of places that were a block or two away from the venue.  These guys gave the best deal and were the most willing to work with him. 

That's right....

Also, remember they are hooking it up for us, so be sure to tip the bartenders FAT as well as thank Mr I.

On a side note I do remember that SLC Utah voting Olive Garden as "best Italian in the valley" one year.......... hihi
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 01:21:02 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: