Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:54:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  every time there is a leak...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: every time there is a leak...  (Read 6415 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 07:57:20 AM »

What's the problem with fans wanting to hear new music?

The problem is the fan boards aren't the place for people to be acquiring illegal songs the band doesn't want heard yet. It hasn't been officially released yet so obviously there is a problem with people trying to get them through the boards.

Of course it is the place, where else? You can go in the download section and get all kinds of stuff, that's what the community is for: Interaction and sharing. Posting links of illegal material is another story, but I think we can all agree that the reason that isn't allowed has more to do with legalities than ethics.

Actually most fan site owners don't post the links because we respect the bands wishes. There are a few people who only do it because they would get sued otherwise but those are also the kind of people who are making money off scalpers every time GNR plays a show. I'm sure Jarmo will agree with me there.  ok

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you with your head so far up Jarmo's ass.

What a witty and original comment from another one of my fans. Gotta love it!  peace
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: