Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:15:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Would it p*ss you off if GnR released a EP?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Would it p*ss you off if GnR released a EP?  (Read 11285 times)
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2004, 08:33:32 AM »

we will never see 'chinese democracy'.

thats right
agrre,we will never see chinese democracy,because new gnr album will call "everyone shut the fuck up"
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2004, 09:33:03 AM »

Sure a studio release of those songs would be cool like lies until the album comes out, plus waking up the fans..

I honestly hope that the songs they did as boots AREN'T on the new album, we've been hearing those for years n years now, why would I want dated material?? I want cd to be ALL NEW MATERIAL.. At least a sperate disk..,.

well, GnR played Don't Cry, Back off Bitch and KOHD years before they officially releases studio version of it, so what'S the big deal? we know those new songs for 3 years now, the others date back to 1986 (5 years before UYI) and it was fine with us, wasn't it?

That is true, but they also gave us alot of other songs with it, we got like 30 songs.. I knew kohd more then I knew the others when they came out, plus back then we weren't starved for new material..
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2004, 09:45:25 AM »

an ep would piss me of, i would like an overdose of new official gnr media drool

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2004, 08:38:31 PM »

Sure a studio release of those songs would be cool like lies until the album comes out, plus waking up the fans..

I honestly hope that the songs they did as boots AREN'T on the new album, we've been hearing those for years n years now, why would I want dated material?? I want cd to be ALL NEW MATERIAL.. At least a sperate disk..,.

well, GnR played Don't Cry, Back off Bitch and KOHD years before they officially releases studio version of it, so what'S the big deal? we know those new songs for 3 years now, the others date back to 1986 (5 years before UYI) and it was fine with us, wasn't it?

That is true, but they also gave us alot of other songs with it, we got like 30 songs.. I knew kohd more then I knew the others when they came out, plus back then we weren't starved for new material..

I have to diagree there - the wait for the Illusions was a long and delayed one, i for one was very startved for new material at the time - perhaps moreso than this time even though it's been longer this time, theres still that uncertainty factor regarding new lineup

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2004, 05:51:24 AM »

I have to diagree there - the wait for the Illusions was a long and delayed one, i for one was very startved for new material at the time - perhaps moreso than this time even though it's been longer this time, theres still that uncertainty factor regarding new lineup
true but they were alos touring back then, now they are doing nothing.. since 98 when they started till now how many shows have they done..? Go back and see what they did touring wise with the original group..

I can wait for an album if they do other things to enjoy..
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: