Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 12:18:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Wonder wat happened to Axl's ex girlfriend?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wonder wat happened to Axl's ex girlfriend?  (Read 4495 times)
MikeB
« on: June 12, 2005, 08:35:50 PM »

Ok , first of all i want to make this clear to all of u that i might of had thought wrong but I AM NOT BULLSHITING!

Now like 3 months ago my family and i stayed in florida for a week.when we were driving back home this where the story starts. Ok first of all i heard this on mygnr.com about that Erin Everly now lives in the state Georgia and had a son in 1998 . My family stopped in burger king for lunch when we were driving in georgia .Now i don't believe this at all about myself when i look in the mirror , but rocker-chick friends told me one day that i kind of looked like axl when i wore a red bandanna over my long hair. when i was finding my seat i see this woman about in her late 30's looking at me like she thought i looked like someone she used to know very well . she had two sons , one  looked like he was 7 years old and the other looked younger. i didn't talk to her but i did thought she looked like someone i've seen on tv or something . i didn't have guns n  roses on my mind till i was listening to sweet child o mine in the car. then i started thinking of the music video and pics i've seen of axl and erin .then  i thought to myself " did i just saw Erin Everly ?" i've had this on my mind for a while and been dying to post this on here. All this is true , i hope you read this carefully. It seemed true to me after how much i've seen her on like tv and how simialar my thoughts were to the info about Erin Everly on mygnr.com . there is a profile on her on that site , i'm pretty sure you can find it . forgive me for not owning a digital camera , i could of taken a pic of my family with her in the backround cuz she ate behind us.
Twisted Nerve 85
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 08:45:25 PM »

I honestly cant think of a reason why ud make something like this up. Very strange coincidence though, the funny part is u didnt come to the realization that u might have bumped into Erin Everly till after the fact.  peace

Life's a bitch.......anyone who says different is selling something.
MikeB
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 08:54:12 PM »

Erin Everly is a very atracctive woman, I kno a babe when i see one  Shocked
SLCPUNK
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 01:21:48 AM »

And meanwhile on another message board.......... is a girl who looks like Erin, who thinks she may have seen Axl on a roadtrip.

hihi
MikeB
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 06:25:41 AM »

If you need more details , i remember exactly how she looked. she was wearing a white t-shirt with black jogging pants and a blue hooded sweatshirt wrapped around the waist. also she had blonde-dyed hair but i couldn't forget that face. sorry i forget to mention that the father of the family was with them . He was a quiet person, he barely talked when i was there but he seemed nice enough , their little sons were happy and pleasant. I was wearing my Terminator 2 shirt i bought from universal studios in orlando florida.which there could another coincidence , she could of remebered her ex-boyfriend allowing Arnold to star in the "you could be mine" music video from the early 90's. i started this topic at the wrong time, i  had to hurry last night which was why i forgot some things.
dustNroses
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 06:26:10 AM »

I dont know about that Erin Everly... But Stephanie Seymore (AKA November Rain &Dont Cry) Axls gal at that time is doing ads on tv for pro activ. Some anti acne face stuff. She looks good too.
MikeB
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 11:29:28 AM »

And meanwhile on another message board.......... is a girl who looks like Erin, who thinks she may have seen Axl on a roadtrip.

didn't yor read carefully? I said in the begining what i saw might not  be true , its wat i believe but it made a lot of sense
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 11:53:27 AM »

and jus den when eyes b turned around and saws her I tot to myselfs I tot "did I jus saw dat famous broad that b's in the gnr tv talk box pictures?!" Gawsh , maybes I did jus saw her you know what? So I done ran back to mah maws truck and took my red banddannE off dat dere gun rack and put it on me head and walks back in dat there eating house and I be a pickled wart on a cows behind if she dun come up to me right dere and says "you look an awful lot like dat there singer guy , axel roses!" and so I said to dat there broad .. "you all know where the fuck you all are?!"

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2005, 12:09:16 PM »

Last xmas or xmas before, top right. The baby is hers. N?2.

Nothing to say
Kitano
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2005, 01:20:17 PM »

If you're going to bullshit us then at least learn how to spell or at least how to use spellcheck.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2005, 02:06:39 PM »

didn't yor read carefully? I said in the begining what i saw might not? be true , its wat i believe but it made a lot of sense

It's called sarcasm....look it up. Tongue
MikeB
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2005, 05:12:55 PM »

If you're going to bullshit us then at least learn how to spell or at least how to use spellcheck.

Sorry i'm not one of those geeks that are mr.perfect and spell everything right . All right maybe i did think wrong and this girl wasn't Erin Everly , but at least i ate at Orlando's Hard Rock Cafe and got a picture of Axl Rose's white leather jacket (remember the paradise city video?)i f ur wondering what happened to that . Soon as i get? to a scanner i 'll post it in the rare pics thread. peace
and jus den when eyes b turned around and saws her I tot to myselfs I tot "did I jus saw dat famous broad that b's in the gnr tv talk box pictures?!" Gawsh , maybes I did jus saw her you know what? So I done ran back to mah maws truck and took my red banddannE off dat dere gun rack and put it on me head and walks back in dat there eating house and I be a pickled wart on a cows behind if she dun come up to me right dere and says "you look an awful lot like dat there singer guy , axel roses!" and so I said to dat there broad .. "you all know where the fuck you all are?!"

You trying to call me a redneck ? Well sorry buddy i'm from PA but i wish i stayed in? florida.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 05:56:12 PM by MikeB » Logged
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2005, 08:39:10 AM »

You trying to call me a redneck ? Well sorry buddy i'm from PA but i wish i stayed in  florida.

Calm down Bobby Joe.  rofl

Kitano
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2005, 11:25:25 AM »

Sorry i'm not one of those geeks that are mr.perfect and spell everything right . All right maybe i did think wrong and this girl wasn't Erin Everly , but at least i ate at Orlando's Hard Rock Cafe and got a picture of Axl Rose's white leather jacket (remember the paradise city video?)i f ur wondering what happened to that . Soon as i get? to a scanner i 'll post it in the rare pics thread. peace

You trying to call me a redneck ? Well sorry buddy i'm from PA but i wish i stayed in? florida.

Having basic literacy skills doesn't qualify you to be call Mr. Perfect.  It does however mean you won't be flipping burgers for a living when you're in your forties.  ok
MikeB
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2005, 12:20:03 PM »

Having basic literacy skills doesn't qualify you to be call Mr. Perfect.? It does however mean you won't be flipping burgers for a living when you're in your forties.?
What the hell did i spell wrong anyway?Are you getting my comments confused with Saul's ?
This is Saul impersonating me talking like a redneck:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 12:26:41 PM by MikeB » Logged
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2005, 03:31:27 PM »

That is some of the funniest shit I've ever read on this board...no offense MikeB.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2005, 06:03:49 PM »

What the hell did i spell wrong anyway?Are you getting my comments confused with Saul's ?
This is Saul impersonating me talking like a redneck:

Bro , I was just having some fun , I meant no harm. BUT .. do you really want to know just some of what was wong with your post?

Ok , first of all i want to make this clear to all of u that i might of had thought wrong but I AM NOT BULLSHITING!

Now like 3 months ago my family and i stayed in florida for a week.when we were driving back home this where the story starts. Ok first of all i heard this on mygnr.com about that Erin Everly now lives in the state Georgia and had a son in 1998 . My family stopped in burger king for lunch when we were driving in georgia .Now i don't believe this at all about myself when i look in the mirror , but rocker-chick friends told me one day that i kind of looked like axl when i wore a red bandanna over my long hair. when i was finding my seat i see this woman about in her late 30's looking at me like she thought i looked like someone she used to know very well . she had two sons , one  looked like he was 7 years old and the other looked younger. i didn't talk to her but i did thought she looked like someone i've seen on tv or something . i didn't have guns n  roses on my mind till i was listening to sweet child o mine in the car. then i started thinking of the music video and pics i've seen of axl and erin .then  i thought to myself " did i just saw Erin Everly ?" i've had this on my mind for a while and been dying to post this on here. All this is true , i hope you read this carefully. It seemed true to me after how much i've seen her on like tv and how simialar my thoughts were to the info about Erin Everly on mygnr.com . there is a profile on her on that site , i'm pretty sure you can find it . forgive me for not owning a digital camera , i could of taken a pic of my family with her in the backround cuz she ate behind us.

Now , I didnt even bother to point out spelling errors , I myself make spelling mistakes. Most everyone does. But writing U instead of "you" and just the wording of some of your sentences? Please , dont ask what was wrong with your post.

MikeB
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2005, 06:54:54 PM »

Don't worry Saul i found that hilarious. Well now I know I only ran into a really good Erin look-alike, I'm sure others would of said the same thing if they were in my shoes.So  peace
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2005, 07:02:07 PM »

Don't worry Saul i found that hilarious.

Good! I really meant no harm , just trying to find the humor , you know? peace.  peace

Twisted Nerve 85
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2005, 05:50:25 PM »

Having basic literacy skills doesn't qualify you to be call Mr. Perfect.? It does however mean you won't be flipping burgers for a living when you're in your forties.? ok

Tell that to all the college graduates out there who cant get a job because there arent anymore for what their major was, and now all they have is an overpriced education and a shitty piece of paper HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH.  peace

Life's a bitch.......anyone who says different is selling something.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: