Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:15:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Worcester, MA Date in November Coming Soon (Rumor)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Worcester, MA Date in November Coming Soon (Rumor)  (Read 2114 times)
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: September 20, 2011, 06:53:44 PM »

My friend who is a TSA agent has another friend that was asked to do security for Guns N' Roses in November in Worcester, MA.  I'm waiting for him to find out the exact date, I'll post the date as soon as I know but I suspect it's a day or two after Hartford.  This sounds like the standard GN'R northeast concert tour, which is cool with me. 

BTW - I added the TSA agent info to this post so the post has some validity... 

stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 07:01:17 PM »

He just got back to me, he said she told him the date but he had forgot.  I can't blame the guy he's married with kids, finishing college, and working full-time working odd hours at the airport...  I'll send more info out as I get it but I suspect Live Nation will announce the date before I can get a response.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 07:09:17 PM »

Nice, shaping up to be quite a bit of dates in the US it seems.  I'd imagine they'd play a show in Boston too around the same time.  Wonder if there'll be any other New England dates.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 07:13:29 PM »

I seem to remember them hitting Portland, ME some years back but I don't remember which tour.  Actually, I think it might have been canceled...  I've never heard of GN"R hitting Providence, RI at least not since they played the Livingroom in the mid-80's...  I've seen them in Boston, Worcester, and Foxboro...  So yeah there might be other dates.

LongGoneDay
VIP

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 09:04:48 PM »

Yeah Portland got cancelled last minute in '07. They honored the Maine tix at the Worcester DCU show. They didn't play Boston that year.
Hoping they do this time around. Don't think I'll be making the trek to DCU. Kind of a weak venue unless you are lucky enough to get floor.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 12:11:58 AM »

sounds awesome.  Depending on how it is routed with the Hartford show I may go to this one.  If it is the Friday or Sunday I am totally down!
Jbat81
Rocker

NY FOOTBALL GIANTS

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 06:48:14 AM »

Nice... Thnx for the info. I expected a Worcester date. Thats where I saw them last. I doubt the'll play thr next day after CT. So it'll prob be that Monday. But who knows.... Maybe is later or before. Def will be goin to CT & MA shows... Providene would've been great but I understand why they dont ay here... We're the smallest state... But we've got the biggest heart! lol

5-14-06 NY
5-15-06 NY
11-08-06 MA
11-17-11 NJ
11-19-11 CT
11-25-11 MA
12-30-11 NV
12-31-11 NV
2-10-12 NY
2-12-12 NY
2-15-12 NY
4-8-16 NV
4-9-16 NV
7-19-16 MA
7-20-16 MA
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 10:26:01 AM »

I heard the day after Thanksgiving, 11/25/2011 but I'm skeptical about this date because of the Hartford date.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 10:40:32 AM »

I heard the day after Thanksgiving, 11/25/2011 but I'm skeptical about this date because of the Hartford date.

that could very well be true because there is a wilkes-barre show between hartford and worcester. the WB show could be that monday or tuesday.

i hope its NOT true because i was really hoping the Camden show would be that friday or saturday. Saturday would still be possible, but sunday would be more likely (if they do in fact play worcester on 11/25).

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 11:36:43 AM »

I heard the press release will be next week for the ticket sale and date.  We'll see what happens...  If it's a few days before or after the Hartford show I will go to both.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: