Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:07:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Blasts Across London
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blasts Across London  (Read 39692 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2005, 09:33:39 AM »

Jamie, its NOT the same thing! But I'm not debating this with you anymore. You are obviously knee deep in conspiracy shit and can no longer think for yourself. The Jamie-JamesLofton debate is now officially LOCKED.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2005, 09:34:47 AM »

My thoughts go out to the people of London.

My sympathies go out to the families and friends of the victims.

My heart goes out to those that were injured or killed in this cowardly attack.

The senseless loss of life accomplishes absolutely nothing.....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2005, 09:37:00 AM »

Jamie, its NOT the same thing! But I'm not debating this with you anymore. You are obviously knee deep in conspiracy shit and can no longer think for yourself. The Jamie-JamesLofton debate is now officially LOCKED.

No, I'm the one that CAN think for myself, that's what I'm doing, if you read this whole thread, there are more people that agree with you than agree with me. I rest my case.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2005, 09:42:50 AM »

No, I'm the one that CAN think for myself, that's what I'm doing, if you read this whole thread, there are more people that agree with you than agree with me. I rest my case.

ENOUGH! Really.? Politicizing the death and injury of INNOCENT people, so soon after the fact, is disrespectful....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2005, 09:46:30 AM »

There is a big difference in american and british citizens being killed compared to arab civilians. Why? Because when innocent arabs die, american and british citizens aren't dancing in the street celebrating it. I guarantee that right as we speak, there are arabs dancing to the death toll in London. Its disgusting. I wish this shit would have happened in the 1980's. Reagan would've bombed those fuckers back into the Stone Age. Some sort of major alliance is gonna have to be formed to rid our society of these terrorists once and for all.

i think the main difference is that
* when british or americans dies they are killed by people who are seen as evil (and maybe are in the absolute) by 99% of human beings.
* when arabs die they are killed by people who are supposed to be the "nice ones, the good ones" in the eyes of the 99 same % ?of humanity.

Jamie
VIP

« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2005, 09:48:52 AM »

There is a big difference in american and british citizens being killed compared to arab civilians. Why? Because when innocent arabs die, american and british citizens aren't dancing in the street celebrating it. I guarantee that right as we speak, there are arabs dancing to the death toll in London. Its disgusting. I wish this shit would have happened in the 1980's. Reagan would've bombed those fuckers back into the Stone Age. Some sort of major alliance is gonna have to be formed to rid our society of these terrorists once and for all.

i think the main difference is that
* when british or americans dies they are killed by people who are seen as evil (and maybe are in the absolute) by 99% of human beings.
* when arabs die they are killed by people who are supposed to be the "nice ones, the good ones" in the eyes of the 99 same % ?of humanity.

Exactly! Both sides of the coin are evil, both are murderers. My heart does go out to the victims of this attack but it also goes out to the victims of innocent Iraqi's who are killed in these numbers DAILY
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2005, 09:50:35 AM »

Because when innocent arabs die, american and british citizens aren't dancing in the street celebrating it
Very true. They are manipulated masses. Sometimes they act like animals. Really animals. I will never forget when the 9/11 happened, the immense euphoria in Gaza, they cut their tongues with knifes and they show their blood to the camera. That's where you stop and you think "can we really make peace with such retarded middle-age erea people?".

Civilized people can make peace each other. But it's much harder when you have to deal with people who live in a prehistoric erea.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 05:38:03 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2005, 09:56:12 AM »

Because when innocent arabs die, american and british citizens aren't dancing in the street celebrating it
Very true. They are manipulated masses. Sometimes they act like animals. Really animals. I will never forget when the 9/11 happened, the immense euphoria in Gaza, they cut their tongues with knifes and they show their blood to the camera. That's where you stop and you think "can we really make peace with such retarded middle age people?".

Civilized people can make peace each other. But it's much harder when you have to deal with people who live in a prehistoric erea.

But those people aren't the majority, they are just shown as the majority so America have an excuse to go to war. That's selective journalism, they're showing the people who celebrate these things happening to build public anger, and make them approve of going to war, and the worst part; it works.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2005, 10:07:30 AM »

conspiracy ?

Since when has humanism been linked to conspiracy ?

Nothing to say
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2005, 10:12:28 AM »

conspiracy ?

Since when has humanism been linked to conspiracy ?

Since I came up with an argument he had no reply to. I really don't understand what the difference between British/American people getting killed and Iraqi/Arab people getting killed is.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2005, 10:25:07 AM »

LATEST: Police say at least 33 people have been killed in London blasts. More soon.

from BBC.co.uk

A series of bomb attacks on London's transport network has killed more than 30 people and injured about 350 others.
There were three explosions on the Underground - which police said left 33 dead - and one on a double-decker bus in which an unknown number died.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 11:07:41 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2005, 10:49:52 AM »

If im not wrong - those found of commiting crimes in Iraq and Afganistan have been or are being treid and put in prison for there action - THERES the big differance. Our leadership doesnt condone the crimes in Iraq and does something about it. Anyways this is all beside the point - the point is people died at the hands of terrorists today. RIP and lets hope we bring these people too justice.

Riot In Everyone!
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2005, 11:00:24 AM »

Very true. They are manipulated masses. Sometimes they act like animals. Really animals. I will never forget when the 9/11 happened, the immense euphoria in Gaza, they cut their tongues with knifes and they show their blood to the camera. That's where you stop and you think "can we really make peace with such retarded middle age people?".

what about a old tribe in the forest that do wierd things, cut their arms to please their gods, or sacrifice kids to please their gods .... if people behave differently that us  you think they're animals ? if they don't wear Japan rags jeans (thats what im wearing right now Smiley ) or wear gucci glasses they are animals ?

also you are taking the example of gaza... gaza is not really the most peaceful and happy place on earth, so don't expect them to think calm and wise like you do (soooo gooood ...)

god, 33 dead ?
tahts fucked up.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2005, 11:58:05 AM »

Now there is reports of 40 dead and over 360 injured.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all in England

If it is a retalliation for Sept 11, it took a long time for them to respond, no?

from Yahoo! news,

"A group called The Secret Organisation of al-Qaida in Europe today said it carried out the series of blasts in London in retaliation for Britain's involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/terrorism/story/0,12780,1523397,00.html

anythinggoes
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2005, 12:01:06 PM »

London blasts: at least 33 are dead
4.41PM, Thu Jul 7 2005

Police said at least 33 people have died in a bombing attack on four tube trains and buses in London during the morning rush-hour.

The hotline for more information on casualties is 0870 156 6344.

At 8.51am, a blast occurred on a Tube train between Liverpool St and Aldgate East stations, 100 yards from Liverpool St. Seven people are reported to have died.

At 8.56am, an explosion ripped through a carriage on a Piccadilly Line train between King's Cross and Russell Square. Police said 21 died.

At 9.17am, five died on a Circle Line train at Edgware Road after a blast in one train which impacted on another passing it.

At 9.47am, a route 30 (Hackney-Marble Arch) double-decker bus had its roof blown off in Woburn Square. This incident also resulted in deaths, although the number is not yet confirmed.

Up to 1,000 people - including walking wounded - were injured, with 45 seriously hurt. The range of injuries included burns, amputations, chest and blast injuries, fractured limbs and smoke inhalation. A number of casualties have lost limbs. Others were taken to hospital covered in blood.

Police said they did not have any warning or intelligence to indicate the incident was about to happen. They are treating it as a terrorist incident.

They have also denied rumours that a suicide bomber was shot dead at Canary Wharf this morning, with a senior officer saying that as far as he knew, no such action took place.

From Aldgate, the injured were taken to the Royal London Hospital nearby, some ferried there on double-decker London buses.

A passenger on the train which exploded at Edgware Road said he saw several bodies in the wreckage. Police have said that apart from the five confirmed dead in this incident, four are critically injured and another eight seriously so.

The injured were taken to St Mary's Hospital, Paddington, and the walking wounded received first aid at the Hilton Hotel.

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair said people in London should not travel, and appealed for 999 to be used only when lives are at risk.

He said no warning was given before the blasts and that there is evidence of explosives at least one of the explosion sites. Police said a controlled explosion will be carried out at Edgware Road station.

Home Secretary Charles Clarke said he did not know who was behind the blasts. Reports saying a group calling itself 'The Secret Organisation of Al-Qaeda Jihad in Europe' has claimed on a website that it is to blame. Intelligence experts are checking the claim out.

Buckingham Palace has been sealed off by armed police.

http://www.itv.com/news/13569.html

What a sad day hope no one here has been affected by this tragedy
christina_rose
Headliner

Axl is my everything

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2005, 01:19:16 PM »

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in London in this time of terrible tragedy. I hope everyone on this board who lives out there is safe, and hope anyone with family and friends there are safe as well.

"And those technical delays had nothing to do with my sorry ass"-Axl Rose
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2005, 01:52:33 PM »

If im not wrong - those found of commiting crimes in Iraq and Afganistan have been or are being treid and put in prison for there action - THERES the big differance. Our leadership doesnt condone the crimes in Iraq and does something about it. Anyways this is all beside the point - the point is people died at the hands of terrorists today. RIP and lets hope we bring these people too justice.

Is George W.Bush or Tony Blair on trial?
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2005, 01:58:05 PM »

I was shocked when I read about the news this morning my heart sank, heart goes out  to all those in London and the United Kingdom.

As far as Reagan yes yes he would! He wouldnt take that shit. Normally I'm very liberal and stuff, and don't like conservatives. But I respect Reagan Bush Sr and Bush Jr. They stand up and fight those bastards!

"They have such evil in their heart that they will take the lives of innocent folks. The war on terrorism is on," Bush

Fuck All Y'all
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2005, 01:58:52 PM »

this absolutely horrible. all this terror makes me so angry i almost can't breathe. all terrorits should be skinned and burned alive, seriously.

my heart goes out to england today.? no
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 02:02:02 PM by August 15th » Logged

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2005, 02:00:11 PM »

Is George W.Bush or Tony Blair on trial?

For what?

Individual soliders are on trail - for individual acts. Its not the policy of the UK or US armed forces to commit crimes against innocent people. When those unfortunate incidents do happen as a result of individual actions then those people are held for their actions.

Riot In Everyone!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: