Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 08:33:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227927 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminator Spin Off
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminator Spin Off  (Read 82899 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #360 on: October 08, 2008, 11:10:58 AM »

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles has reportedly been blamed by Fox for adversely affecting Prison Break's dwindling US ratings.

"Audiences just aren't responding to the show," a Fox source told website SyFy Portal about Sarah Connor, which is screened at 8pm on Monday nights as a lead-in to the jailbreak drama. "Our biggest surprise is the 18-to-49s [demographic] - those numbers are in the toilet."

The insider added that Fox is likely to axe the Terminator spinoff during its current second season and attempt to salvage Prison Break in another timeslot.

"All I can say is that production will likely stop, and I would think that Fox might try to air some of the episodes already in the can," the source stated. "But I don't know. They don't want to lose Prison Break, so there could be some schedule shuffling in the future."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a131567/prison-break-to-be-saved-by-terminator-axe.html

Sad I've really been enjoying this to.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #361 on: October 08, 2008, 01:56:59 PM »

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles has reportedly been blamed by Fox for adversely affecting Prison Break's dwindling US ratings.

"Audiences just aren't responding to the show," a Fox source told website SyFy Portal about Sarah Connor, which is screened at 8pm on Monday nights as a lead-in to the jailbreak drama. "Our biggest surprise is the 18-to-49s [demographic] - those numbers are in the toilet."

The insider added that Fox is likely to axe the Terminator spinoff during its current second season and attempt to salvage Prison Break in another timeslot.

"All I can say is that production will likely stop, and I would think that Fox might try to air some of the episodes already in the can," the source stated. "But I don't know. They don't want to lose Prison Break, so there could be some schedule shuffling in the future."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a131567/prison-break-to-be-saved-by-terminator-axe.html

Sad I've really been enjoying this to.

THIS IS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT MOTHER FUCKER rant

IF THAT HAPPENS I"M NEVER WATCHING FOX AGAIN

FUCK FOX

MAYBE PEOPLE AREN'T WATCHING PRISON BREAK BECAUSE IT SUCKS AND TERMINATORS BETTER, EVER THINK THAT?

DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS CAN ROT IN HELL, I;'M SICK OF WATCHING SHOWS ON THERE NETWORK THAT ARE GOOD AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY GET CANCELLED. ITS BULLSHIT

FUCK rant

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #362 on: October 08, 2008, 08:38:25 PM »

I liked this week's episode.  The way they fucked up that terminator, it's a wonder they don't always set up shop at a military academy with a big ass gun.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #363 on: October 08, 2008, 08:43:00 PM »

That would be fucked up. Prison break sucks! It got worse ratings last year than terminator when it was the lead in and still worse when lead into by terminator? What's that tell you, prison break fucking sucks.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #364 on: October 08, 2008, 10:00:07 PM »

I read in EW that this is close to canceled... Now i've watched this a few times and really liked it... Problem is they put it up against Monday Night Football, an I've missed way to many to try and catch up.... I was gonna watch em on DVD, but if it gets the ax, whats the point?
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #365 on: October 08, 2008, 10:03:08 PM »

I read in EW that this is close to canceled... Now i've watched this a few times and really liked it... Problem is they put it up against Monday Night Football, an I've missed way to many to try and catch up.... I was gonna watch em on DVD, but if it gets the ax, whats the point?

You know you can watch them online at fox.com? They have fox ondemand.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #366 on: October 18, 2008, 06:48:50 PM »

not to worry...
Terminator Gets Full Season Order
The Sarah Connor Chronicles will continue.
October 17, 2008 - Rejoice my fellow Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles fans - The show has just been given a full 22 episode second season by FOX.

and you can read it all at

http://tv.ign.com/articles/921/921475p1.html
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #367 on: October 18, 2008, 06:53:50 PM »

Great news. The article makes two good points. It would do better on wednesday and it should do better when Idol starts up. As much as i hate that show i think it helped terminator last year as well as every other show on fox.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #368 on: October 18, 2008, 07:39:39 PM »

this news really really sucks. what the hell?!?!  prison break is dragging way too long.. i hate it when this crap happens!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #369 on: October 19, 2008, 02:29:16 AM »

not to worry...
Terminator Gets Full Season Order
The Sarah Connor Chronicles will continue.
October 17, 2008 - Rejoice my fellow Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles fans - The show has just been given a full 22 episode second season by FOX.

and you can read it all at

http://tv.ign.com/articles/921/921475p1.html
fuck yeah headbanger

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Chief
Legend

« Reply #370 on: October 19, 2008, 01:24:56 PM »

oh that is great news, thank you!

Chief
Legend

« Reply #371 on: December 02, 2008, 09:54:21 PM »

what do you guys think of this season lately.. some really creepy episodes.

i really liked the last one where it's like a detective show a little bit.  there is so much left undiscovered/unsaid that I hope they can wrap some of it up by the end of the season.

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #372 on: December 02, 2008, 11:02:26 PM »

I agree and don't worry there is plenty more season to come should be another 15 or more episodes shouldn't there? headscratch

but yeah i just watched the latest one and i really liked how it went and included things from the 20s and how she found the Terminator campin' out in that wall then killed it. As for the guy in teh wheel chair i kinda wished they would have said more about what happened to him but that would make it a show that gives a happy ending or some show thats normal which Terminator is far from.

as normal, i can't wait to see the next episode. I love this show ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #373 on: December 03, 2008, 12:17:14 AM »

That was a great episode. I hope they let us know what happens to the guy in the wheelchair. I'd also like to know why that terminator was to kill the mayor? Maybe he helps prevent skynet or was a key resistance member.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #374 on: December 03, 2008, 12:33:54 AM »

i'd love to know those things. so many unanswered questions which is why i love the show and it's also creepy!!

I bet that mayor was key in some part of the resistance or helping John in the future.

That was a great episode. I hope they let us know what happens to the guy in the wheelchair. I'd also like to know why that terminator was to kill the mayor? Maybe he helps prevent skynet or was a key resistance member.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #375 on: December 03, 2008, 10:41:20 PM »

I had myself convinced that the entire episode was about raising capital and buying property to fund Skynet...the assassination came as a surprise.  But it was cool when she just found that fucker in the wall like that.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Chief
Legend

« Reply #376 on: December 16, 2008, 12:15:08 AM »

pretty insane episode eh?

I assume it's to be continued next week?

are the flying ships part of the same company that's building the skynet computer?

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #377 on: December 16, 2008, 12:41:43 AM »

next episode is on Feb. 13th
Chief
Legend

« Reply #378 on: December 16, 2008, 02:40:26 AM »

dammit!!! such a long wait.
thanks for the info though...

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #379 on: December 16, 2008, 02:45:50 AM »

Yep next episode friday feb 13th. That episode still has me confused. Why are there two rileys and that ending how can they end it like that ugh. Too long to wait until the next episode.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: