Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:27:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Nice Boys Don't Play Rock And Roll
| | |-+  The HTGTH Bands listing! (updated 20.04.2010)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The HTGTH Bands listing! (updated 20.04.2010)  (Read 2996 times)
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« on: February 12, 2010, 12:25:34 PM »

Okay, like I said in the other, sticky, thread, there's a list now of all the bands, members of which, are posting here. So, please reply here if you wish to be in the list. It's sort of convenient to have all the bands in one thread with a little description of what they're like instead of browsing through several threads. Sure, do keep all the updates in the old threads, this is just a mere list of all the bands, with a little description and a link to the preferred site of the band, or the thread of the band here on this board. I'll probably make it in two or three categories, GN'R tributes, tributes and original material based on what it's like.

Please make the requests in the following order:

Name: SuperMothaCoolEmoBandTributeForSadness

Description: An indie band with serious thoughts on life and stuff from Tennessee.

Link: http://www.emolawndoesntcutitself.com

This is just an experiment, but I think it would make browsing through the bands a bit easier for fans of GN'R who also like to see what other fans are capable of doing. So, happy replies, and I hope I'm not the only one who'd like to see this happen. Smiley
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 06:31:56 AM by Skeba » Logged

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 06:55:39 PM »

Great idea

put me down

Rock,acoustic etc

www.myspace.com/donniehoward

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 09:13:01 AM »

Incision.

Hardrock

http://www.incision.nl
http://incision08.hyves.nl
Bansidhe
Headliner

We'll rap yer pus.

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 04:19:40 PM »

Hiyaz folks. I don't know if this warrants getting made a sticky or not but I thought it would be a good idea for a thread which allows forum members to make others aware of their latest gigs/music. Handy as you could find out if a band is playing locally/relatively close and then you will know what they are like & can go and see them and give some support.

My band Bismarck is playing Nice n Sleazy in Glasgow this Friday (Fri 23rd April) and we're onstage at 10pm. We're sorta dirty/groovy rock but I'm also into a lot of post punk/goth stuff (Killing Joke, Cult, Theatre Of Hate etc) so it's an eclectic mix. Tix are ?6. If anyone fancies putting in an appearance then PM me on here and I'll sort you with a ticket.

Cheers

Scott
x

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=105696286135961&ref=ts

If I had the wings of an sparrow, if I had the arse of a crow, I'd fly over Dens Park tomorrow and shite on the bastards below, below.
Shite on, shite on, shite on the bastards below.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 06:35:11 AM »

As you might've noticed, there already are a number of HTGTH bands' threads around, so those would be the places to introduce your new music and announce gigs. Then there is a sticky called "HTGTH Bands" with all the bands listed in alphabetical order so people can check out some of the older stuff as well. I put you out there as well, and if you have a webpage put a link here and I'll put it up there. Or, make a thread for your band and the stuff about your band and I'll make the link to that thread...

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 04:18:44 PM »

Link doesn't work

Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 04:24:46 PM »

ah.
you can add us:
Band name: Dirt Inc.

Description: Good old fashion hard rock. Quote from youtube: ac/dc, clash, pistols and chuck berry in a blender...
and it sounds brand new...

Link: www.myspace.com/dirtincorporated

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: