Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 12:51:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227852 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The release of more official material from 87-93
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The release of more official material from 87-93  (Read 1523 times)
Marc8382
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: June 25, 2006, 06:30:54 PM »

Does anyone think it will ever happen?  Personally I would love to hear/see more live material.  I know there are plenty of bootlegs out there and I've downloaded my fair share of them but to me it would be more satisfying to see an official release of more live material from the early days.  If Axl or any of the other band members has material in the vaults (like the Inglewood shows, RIR 2 2nd night w/o the reporter, etc), I think it's time it should be released to the general public.  I'm probably beating a Dead Horse by posting this so at least I'm in the appropriate forum  Smiley
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 06:32:38 PM »

I always wish they made the official concerts from better shows then tokyo 92, I mean geez are those vids to draw people in or scare them away
Marc8382
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 11:56:15 AM »

Yea, at first I enjoyed the vids but after hearing/watching shows from 1991 when Izzy was still with the band and even the shows from late 1993 were more worthwhile than the Tokyo shows IMO.  Personally I like the 1991 shows the best since the setlists were varied and they played lesser known material like Right Next Door To Hell, Perfect Crime, Dust N Bones, Locomotive, 14 Years, Yesterdays as well as rare AFD songs like You're Crazy, My Michelle, Out Ta Get Me, etc.  I could keep going on and on about how GNR was better when Izzy was in the band and how an official live release should represent the time when Izzy was in the band, not Gilby Clarke. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: