Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:48:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227915 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I should have gone to both nights!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I should have gone to both nights!  (Read 1061 times)
KelsisZero
Headliner

« on: September 22, 2006, 11:02:38 PM »

Okay, I am usually pretty reserved about telling stories that have happened to me, but this one is just too good.

So I went to Wednesday's show and got to meet Bumble and talk with him for a bit, good times.? The show went on and I got a bunch of great pictures (as many of you have already seen, if not, go hunt for them!).? So I decided to send a few of them to bbf along with a few words thanking him for the great show and all that, here is what I got in return:

----------
Damn bro, GREAT pics!!!? ?Thanks so much for sharing 'em!? ?Smiley? ?

Tough crowd last night - guys throwing beer and shoes - lol!? Sucks that a few can potentially ruin things for all....? ?in honor of your Halen shirt I played Eruption and Mean Street - lol!? Smiley

bbf
----------
Needless to say.....I should have gone to last nights show!!!!!!!!!? Either way the whole expierience is pretty damn cool, guess I'll just have to catch them when they come back around later this year.? Ron is such a down to earth guy, just about as cool as you can get.? I'm really glad that he was picked to be a gunner.

The aforementioned Van Halen shirt:

September 20th, The Warfield, San Francisco
December 17th, Gibson Amphitheater, Los Angeles
PrettyTiedUp763
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 11:05:05 PM »

Great pic! Ron rocks. I can't believe people pay money to go throw beer bottles and shoes at the band? I hope some people who do that shit get their asses kicked!  rant Anyways, thanks for the post.
EFISH
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 11:06:53 PM »

Not too late to get to KROQ. Get on the road, brotha! Wink Grin
Awesome you got to meet Ron, he is the most genuine dude on this planet. Glad ya had a good time, and i'm sure ull be able to catch them when they return to Cali in a few months ok
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: