Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 05:06:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227839 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose official website?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose official website?  (Read 1848 times)
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2024, 01:56:55 PM »

You don't create a website just to have a website; there's always an underlying purpose or something to offer.

You can create a web site to just have a web site. I mean, who knows what it could be used for in the future, but you definitely could just create one to have one ready, in case you need one at some unknown point in the future.

/jarmo

yeah that's pretty much my point, I didn't say it was to sell a book tomorrow... but if you create a platform
it's not for nothing, and as you say, if Axl needed to express his feelings, he already had his Twitter account
(and f@ck Musk hihi)

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2024, 02:57:03 PM »

To be honest, I don't know. I just don't jump to conclusions without any evidence other than "There must be a reason".

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2024, 10:51:17 AM »

To be honest, I don't know. I just don't jump to conclusions without any evidence other than "There must be a reason".

/jarmo

Agreed, although in a way, whenever someone does something isn't there always a reason, no matter how small right?  hihi

But, I get what you mean.

Heck, he might have realized the URL was available and thought....shit, I need to scoop that up before someone else does and then posts stupid shit about me.

(Political opponents do this all the time to each other - getting the URL's to their opponents' names, etc.)

Personally, I think he got bored one day and said . . . fuck it. I'm gonna make a website. Why not?

Or maybe, like others, he is leaving twitter (even tho he's not that active on it) and this gives him a new/different outlet to give shout outs or wish someone a happy birthday or whatever.

But, again, I do agree. I don't think it's worth thinking too deeply into it. It is what it is. He made a website. People do it all the time.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2024, 10:37:23 PM »

Are we sure Axl knows he's got a website?  I know it's linked but he doesn't say too much on X and I don't think he has much interest in creating a site for himself.  Wouldn't surprise me if it's one of those things he just doesn't care about.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2024, 06:05:04 AM »

Are we sure Axl knows he's got a website?  I know it's linked but he doesn't say too much on X and I don't think he has much interest in creating a site for himself.  Wouldn't surprise me if it's one of those things he just doesn't care about.

I think so. I could be totally wrong.

But the fact that the web site links to his only official social media accounts, that alone serves a purpose.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2024, 11:22:25 PM »

But the fact that the web site links to his only official social media accounts, that alone serves a purpose.

/jarmo

I would think there's a purpose and Axl probably knows a site was being linked but I was wondering if it's one of those things that's more business related than a personal thing. 

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 05:16:56 AM »

Personal business?  hihi

I'm guessing it's both. Any artist with a web site, it's there for their own sake.

/jarmo

The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #27 on: Today at 03:29:58 PM »

Are we sure Axl knows he's got a website?  I know it's linked but he doesn't say too much on X and I don't think he has much interest in creating a site for himself.  Wouldn't surprise me if it's one of those things he just doesn't care about.

/jarmo

It could mearly be a pointing website to drive traffic to his social media. Obviously having a little content to justify calling it a website rather than just a holding page. It would at least be available on a search engine page 1 at somepoint when typing his name/
« Last Edit: Today at 03:32:06 PM by The Wight Gunner » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: