Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 05:42:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  24 season 7!!! trailer here
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 24 season 7!!! trailer here  (Read 2378 times)
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« on: October 30, 2007, 01:27:15 PM »

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U-2A7bhy9fQ

looks kinda confused but the action looks awesome!!!

i loved series 6. dunno why people disliked it.

i hope this series is as good if not better.

what a twist ay! tony almada as the bad guy?

html sucks
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 01:47:34 PM »

i loved series 6. dunno why people disliked it.

Was season 6 your first experience of 24?

It was the worst season by... Actually. No, it wasn't just the worst season. It was the only truly bad season. At episode 18, I stopped watching. Why bore myself for 42 minutes each week? The CTU drama was a joke, the bad guys as typical as you can get, and way to bring us up to speed on Jack's backstory! What a way to achieve killing off any kind of multi-series arc by introducing the brains behind season 5's villany, making him Jack's brother and then killing him off. Wahey! Bang bang, explode explode... etc.

The nuclear bomb going off was a shock.... But in reflection, about five minutes after it had happened, most of us realised what a shitty move it was. Hey!, let's have a nuclear explosion in California... And then, err... Where do you go! Killing off Curtis was a dumb move as well. I don't want to see some joker named Doyle as Jack's backup, I want Curtis... Or Jin!

I'll watch season 7, but I don't have the highest of hopes. That's not to say that I'm not looking forward to it. 24 worked fantastically on a small scale, with each increase in catastrophe the show was bound to get worse and worse, and by all accounts they're taking a step back.

Sorry, but I really hated season 6. How did the Morris/Chloe/Milo storyline not bore you stuped... Along with every other aspect of CTU. After such a joke of a season, disbanding CTU was the only sensible move that they could make.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 01:50:42 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 01:50:00 PM »

ive watched

seasons 1, 2, a bit of the third one, got bored. and 6 kept me gripped, loved it, it had a great mix of action, violence, which is what i like to watch, and story line and cool twists. I had no issue with it.

anyways, thoughts on series 7 jim!?

html sucks
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 01:55:35 PM »

oh and, doyle turned out to be badass, he could have continued from jack if jack died, shame they burnt doyles eyes out

html sucks
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 02:01:34 PM »

I edited my post, threw a couple of thoughts in there. I think that it has potential, though in an ideal world I'd like to see less cars smashing through walls and more snipers on the roof. If this follows the trend of the last teaser, and if my very rough idea of the filming schedule is anything to go by, then chances are that all of what's in the trailer will happen in the first four episodes, possibly less. So it's still difficult to judge what direction the season will go in...

Though I'll definitely tune in, I'll most probably spare myself the agony of enduring season 6 and just read up on how it ended on Wikipedia.

I really liked season 3, although it's not generally regarded as 24's finest moment... Season 4, though it has a dodgy opening four episodes, and season 5 are definitely worth checking out.

They burnt Doyle's eyes out?... Maybe the last six episodes of season 6 are worth watching...

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 02:07:01 PM »

I edited my post, threw a couple of thoughts in there. I think that it has potential, though in an ideal world I'd like to see less cars smashing through walls and more snipers on the roof. If this follows the trend of the last teaser, and if my very rough idea of the filming schedule is anything to go by, then chances are that all of what's in the trailer will happen in the first four episodes, possibly less. So it's still difficult to judge what direction the season will go in...

Though I'll definitely tune in, I'll most probably spare myself the agony of enduring season 6 and just read up on how it ended on Wikipedia.

I really liked season 3, although it's not generally regarded as 24's finest moment... Season 4, though it has a dodgy opening four episodes, and season 5 are definitely worth checking out.

They burnt Doyle's eyes out?... Maybe the last six episodes of season 6 are worth watching...

yeah, he has to make a switch, of jacks son for the soviet chip, except when he opens it ,its a bomb and it explodes in his face and his eyes are all fucked and burnt.

html sucks
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 06:36:33 PM »

Looks better than S6 already, though bringing back Tony is going to take some explaining.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
kimberly
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 06:03:06 PM »

Tony got killed didn't he? wonder how they're gonna explain that. What a soap-opera thing to do..  hihi

anyway it looks pretty good, it's a bit of a pity that CTU is gone...the whole FBI thing never interested me much but I'll give it a shot.

Season 6 started out awesome, with Jack coming back from China all caveman-like and his behaviour all weird and all...then after 2 episodes that pretty much stopped being a part of the show...same thing happened when Jack was addicted to Heroin in Season 3...which is a bit of a flaw of the show in general, whenever something happens they seem to've forgotten it in the course of the next episode, if they'd let some of those more 'human' elements of the show return a little more often in the course of the season I think it'd make the show a lot more watchable on moments where the storyline gets a little to predictable. Kidnapping Audrey was the lamest thing they could've possibly done in Season 6...I actually fell asleep a couple of times watching it, which never happened to me whenever I was watching 24.

"Axl's standing in the doorway of our hotel at 10 am wearing a bathrobe, shouting, 'Hey, Bubbles! Ever been in an earthquake, motherfucker?!"
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 10:59:57 PM »

Tony got killed didn't he? wonder how they're gonna explain that. What a soap-opera thing to do..  hihi

Aye, but it was noticed right from when it happened that they omitted the silent clock... So it was always likely that he wasn't really going to be dead.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: