Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 01:39:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Cindy Sheehan Quits..."Dems caved in to Bush"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cindy Sheehan Quits..."Dems caved in to Bush"  (Read 30010 times)
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2007, 03:24:34 PM »

What has Cindy Sheehan lied about?

Did Iraq have WMD???

Helloooooooooooooo.

That was the point of the war, remember?

Sarin Nerve Gas was found.

This has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on the internet.  You don't even hear this kind of nonsense from the ann coulters of the world - they're not even this ridiculous.  it'd be absolutely hysterical if you weren't remotely serious, but something tells me you actually believe your own bullshit.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2007, 04:46:25 PM »

Does it not make it WMD's if the U.S. sold it to them?

Yes, I'm talking about the Sarin Nerve Gas Saddam Hussein used to kill thousands, if not millions of people.

Shut up already, for Christ sake. There was no fucking WMD found. You people are pathetic. Even the president of the United States makes no claims of finding WMD. On the contrary he joked about not finding them (which was even more sickening, since our kids got sent over there for WMD and there was none.)

The gas they found was the gas we provided them-since degraded- and in the words of the weapons inspectors about as dangerous as the can of Raid bug spray you find under the kitchen sink. Hardly WMD.

You also forget that when Saddam gassed the Kurds, with the gas WE PROVIDED HIM, that we sat idle and did absolutely nothing. We didn't do a fucking thing. And now, nearly 20 yrs later the uneducated dolts use that as some sort of battle cry to rush into Iraq. Give me a fucking break, there was no WMD, only lies. Your war on terror has failed, you fucking blew it. You people lie so much it's insane, seek help.
]

nice points...except for the whole "our kids got SENT over there"..no one was SENT anywhere..its a volunteer service......game over.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2007, 06:25:50 PM »

Yes, I'm talking about the Sarin Nerve Gas Saddam Hussein used to kill thousands, if not millions of people.

Shut up already, for Christ sake. There was no fucking WMD found. You people are pathetic. Even the president of the United States makes no claims of finding WMD. On the contrary he joked about not finding them (which was even more sickening, since our kids got sent over there for WMD and there was none.)

The gas they found was the gas we provided them-since degraded- and in the words of the weapons inspectors about as dangerous as the can of Raid bug spray you find under the kitchen sink. Hardly WMD.

You also forget that when Saddam gassed the Kurds, with the gas WE PROVIDED HIM, that we sat idle and did absolutely nothing. We didn't do a fucking thing. And now, nearly 20 yrs later the uneducated dolts use that as some sort of battle cry to rush into Iraq. Give me a fucking break, there was no WMD, only lies. Your war on terror has failed, you fucking blew it. You people lie so much it's insane, seek help.
]

nice points...except for the whole "our kids got SENT over there"..no one was SENT anywhere..its a volunteer service......game over.

come on now, yes its a volunteer army and yes the soldiers can't dictate which wars we fight and which ones we don't but i think its safe to assume when these kids did volunteer they weren't signing up to fight the presidents personal agenda - they were volunteering to serve and protect this country, not to fight a war based on lies and oil.  it's like getting a job in the corporate world and then two weeks later having a giant re-org where your job descrip radically changes.  the difference there is you can quit though and get a new job....

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2007, 10:28:44 PM »

Shut up? Now that's the SLCPunk we all know. Very classy, eh.

I guess you didn't see my previous post about it not being a WMD if the U.S. provided it.

The war on terror hasn't failed. I will give you we could be doing alot more in places like Iraq. By that I mean let our soilders actually fight the war.

This has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on the internet.  You don't even hear this kind of nonsense from the ann coulters of the world - they're not even this ridiculous.  it'd be absolutely hysterical if you weren't remotely serious, but something tells me you actually believe your own bullshit.

Your showing just as much class as your buddy SLC. I guess you believe your own bullshit to be tur also Butter.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 10:39:30 PM by Drew » Logged

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2007, 10:33:22 PM »

]

Yeh, after being brainwashed about how the war is a good thing and enticed by the army pay packet - then you may volunteeer......

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2007, 11:43:59 PM »

Volunteer to defend this nation, not get sent off on some trumped up charges to occupy a basket case country because King George said we should.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2007, 11:45:27 PM »

Shut up?

Yes, shut the fuck up already. There were no WMD found.

According to the National Intelligence Estimate, Iraq has made us less safe and created a cattle call for jihad nut jobs. You're liar President had a chance to wage a real war on terror, but chose to line up tasty corporate contracts for all his pals instead, using our troops like shake n bake bags. Mission accomplished my ass.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 11:48:43 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2007, 01:25:14 AM »

Shut up? Now that's the SLCPunk we all know. Very classy, eh.

I guess you didn't see my previous post about it not being a WMD if the U.S. provided it.

The war on terror hasn't failed. I will give you we could be doing alot more in places like Iraq. By that I mean let our soilders actually fight the war.

Your showing just as much class as your buddy SLC. I guess you believe your own bullshit to be tur also Butter.

sorry bud, has nothing to do with class.  your post was just what i called it - absolutely ridiculous.  It's honestly not even worth discussing.  After you give Cindy Sheehan a piece of your mind i dare you to go up to any other parent of a dead marine and tell them "thanks your son died so we could find Sadamms Sarin gas"   Roll Eyes   

SLCPUNK
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2007, 01:39:08 AM »

After you give Cindy Sheehan a piece of your mind i dare you to go up to any other parent of a dead marine and tell them "thanks your son died so we could find Sadamms Sarin gas"   Roll Eyes   

"Kills on contact and leaves a fresh lemon scent."

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2007, 08:16:50 AM »

After you give Cindy Sheehan a piece of your mind i dare you to go up to any other parent of a dead marine and tell them "thanks your son died so we could find Sadamms Sarin gas"   Roll Eyes   

Well, if I think their running their mouths wreckless as Cindy, I will. And it wasn't just about Sarin Gas. Saddaam was a horrible murderous dictactor and deserved to be removed. What we have there is a disaster right now because the ways things have been handled. Bush want let our military fight the war the way it should be fought.

I never wanted our U.S. troops to be in a war. I would have rather sent in a killsquad and taken Saddaam out instead of going the right Bush chose.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
sandman
Legend

« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2007, 08:25:12 AM »

what did bush lie about?

facts only please.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2007, 08:38:42 AM »

what did bush lie about?

facts only please.

There would be several layers to unravel and analyse in order to get to the Awful Truth.....

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2007, 08:42:04 AM »

Well, if I think their running their mouths wreckless as Cindy, I will. And it wasn't just about Sarin Gas. Saddaam was a horrible murderous dictactor and deserved to be removed.

What's your definition of murderous? Amount of kills?

If so, we in the western world would suddenly suffer a serious lack of leaders.

Killing goes with the territory, always has.

What we have there is a disaster right now because the ways things have been handled. Bush want let our military fight the war the way it should be fought.

You mean slaughtering civilians by the thousands as an example? Cause that's all that works.

I never wanted our U.S. troops to be in a war. I would have rather sent in a killsquad and taken Saddaam out instead of going the right Bush chose.

Yeah, and then Gandhi would become the new President in Iraq...everything would be fine...

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2007, 10:59:07 AM »

Yes, I'm talking about the Kurds, his own people, and others he raped, tortured, and killed for years and years and years.

I don't see any leaders in the West doing any of these to their own citizens. Especially in the U.S.

« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2007, 12:37:09 PM »

Yes, I'm talking about the Kurds, his own people, and others he raped, tortured, and killed for years and years and years.

I don't see any leaders in the West doing any of these to their own citizens. Especially in the U.S.

That's right. The US rapes, tortures and kills non-citizens only. It's an important distinction, I'm sure.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2007, 12:43:11 PM »

Well, if I think their running their mouths wreckless as Cindy, I will. And it wasn't just about Sarin Gas. Saddaam was a horrible murderous dictactor and deserved to be removed.

oh my god, this is just too much.  so first its about WMD, or as Drew would have us believe, sarin gas.  but since we all know what a HUGE joke that is...NOW its about Sadamm being a murderous dictator.  Well shit!! if thats all you need to start spending billions, uselessly waste American lives then why not go into Africa, North Korea and all the other places where there are murderous dictators?? 

this bullshit rhetoric from the right was a joke a year ago but i don't even hear them spouting this kind of nonsense anymore. 

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2007, 12:48:14 PM »

That's right. The US rapes, tortures and kills non-citizens only. It's an important distinction, I'm sure.

Your judging an entire nation on a few bad apples in the military? How ridiculous.

NOW its about Sadamm being a murderous dictator.  Well shit!! if thats all you need to start spending billions, uselessly waste American lives

Did you not ready where I said it would have been better off to just send in a killsquad and take Saddaam out?

« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2007, 12:54:19 PM »

Your judging an entire nation on a few bad apples in the military? How ridiculous.

That was hilarious. Thank you.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2007, 12:59:39 PM »

That was hilarious. Thank you.

It's sad you think it's funny.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2007, 01:00:57 PM »

NOW its about Sadamm being a murderous dictator.  Well shit!! if thats all you need to start spending billions, uselessly waste American lives

Did you not ready where I said it would have been better off to just send in a killsquad and take Saddaam out?

so anyone who doesn't prescribe to what the US says they should be doing we should execute their leadership?  Yeah, the people of the world will LOVE us even more than they do now for that!!!  I think I'd rather have Bush in office than someone like you  hihi

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: