Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 11:55:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Cindy Sheehan Quits..."Dems caved in to Bush"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cindy Sheehan Quits..."Dems caved in to Bush"  (Read 30008 times)
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2007, 01:08:22 PM »

so anyone who doesn't prescribe to what the US says they should be doing we should execute their leadership?  Yeah, the people of the world will LOVE us even more than they do now for that!!!  I think I'd rather have Bush in office than someone like you  hihi

Did I say that? NO! Stop putting words in my mouth.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2007, 01:28:26 PM »

What's your definition of murderous? Amount of kills?

If so, we in the western world would suddenly suffer a serious lack of leaders.

Killing goes with the territory, always has.

Yes, I'm talking about the Kurds, his own people, and others he raped, tortured, and killed for years and years and years.

I don't see any leaders in the West doing any of these to their own citizens. Especially in the U.S.

Because in the US, our leaders have the glorified chain of command to protect them from the perils of their dirty work.  Just like the great Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfield both used to cover up their tracks of torture and government misups.  As far as raping, what's the need when the hooker scene in Washington DC is always quite dependable?

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2007, 01:33:32 PM »

Better than "killsquads," perhaps Bush should have focussed on creating a democratic America-friendly nation in the middle east by politically opposing the regime in Iran while supporting its democracy hungry and (relatively) america-friendly (maybe "neutral" is a better word) people? Y'know, instead of letting the bigger threat fester and perhaps empower itself beyond the point of political opposition. Of course, it would have meant strong political and diplomatic maneuvering over a long period of time and less military aquisitions in the short term and it might have stood a chance of actually working, so perhaps not an enticing option for this administration.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2007, 01:37:17 PM »

Because in the US, our leaders have the glorified chain of command to protect them from the perils of their dirty work.  Just like the great Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfield both used to cover up their tracks of torture and government misups.  As far as raping, what's the need when the hooker scene in Washington DC is always quite dependable?

Paying for a hooker and raping someone is no where near on the same level. And if they torture terrorist suspects to protect this nation from attack than I'm all for it.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
« Reply #124 on: June 03, 2007, 01:41:16 PM »

And if they torture terrorist suspects to protect this nation from attack than I'm all for it.

Quick question; In the last six years, how many terrorist attacks on American soil were prevented through torture? 
SLCPUNK
« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2007, 01:47:06 PM »

what did bush lie about?

facts only please.

You are a pathetic little creature aren't you? You've been told this for years now.

He lied about WMD.

The CIA told him that the source for "WMD" ("Curveball") was for crap and not to include it in his speech. The week the CIA told him that (in Kansas I believe) he took it out. The following week, however, against CIA advice, he put it back in his speech-addressing the nation. That, was a goddamn lie. It has been reported by just about every mainstream news media outlet I can imagine. Top level CIA officials have given interviews for CNN and 60 minutes. (I have also posted those video interview links here in the Jungle two or three times.)

You have been told that here, personally by me, about half a dozen times now.

The second lie, which is even worse than the first, is the lie about the weapons inspectors. It was Bush that threw the inspectors  out, not the other way around. Bush lied and claimed Saddam was not going along with inspections, which was absolutely false.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 01:56:36 PM by Pharmo » Logged
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2007, 01:50:54 PM »

Quick question; In the last six years, how many terrorist attacks on American soil were prevented through torture? 

Not sure and I hope we don't find out. The ACLU and Human Rights Watch would have a field day crying and whining.

I don't mind the U.S. government keeping it secret and classified to help protect this country.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2007, 01:52:09 PM »

Yes, I'm talking about the Kurds, his own people, and others he raped, tortured, and killed for years and years and years.

Your lack of logic knows no bounds.

So let me get this straight:

Saddam gassed the Kurds about twenty years ago: Check

We sit by and do nothing about it: Check

OBL attacks us on 9-11 killing 3000 people: Check

In response to the attack by OBL, we attack Saddam because he gassed the Kurds two decades prior, after he allows us in his country to inspect for weapons. Even though he is co-operating, Bush kicks the inspectors out and attacks anyway.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 02:01:37 PM by Pharmo » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2007, 01:55:28 PM »

Not sure and I hope we don't find out. The ACLU and Human Rights Watch would have a field day crying and whining.

I don't mind the U.S. government keeping it secret and classified to help protect this country.

Every top level CIA, FBI or law enforcement official I've seen come forward, has claimed torture does not work. It gets people to admit to anything, simply to make the torture stop. If I pulled your finger nails out you'd admit you love Cindy Sheehan in a NY minute to make the pain go away.

Torture is also unAmerican.

As far as raping, what's the need when the hooker scene in Washington DC is always quite dependable?

They have a great page program I hear......
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 01:58:57 PM by Pharmo » Logged
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #129 on: June 03, 2007, 01:58:53 PM »

In response to the attack by OBL, we attack Saddam because he gassed the Kurds two decades prior, after he allows us in his country for to inspect for weapons. Even though he is co-operating, Bush kicks the inspectors out and attacks anyway.

We didn't focus and go after Osama the way we should have gone after him. That's still a problem.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #130 on: June 03, 2007, 01:59:48 PM »

We didn't focus and go after Osama the way we should have gone after him. That's still a problem.

Tell me why not. Why did Dubyah push for war in Iraq instead of go after our enemy?
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #131 on: June 03, 2007, 02:07:54 PM »

Tell me why not. Why did Dubyah push for war in Iraq instead of go after our enemy?

I honestly can't explain why the focus wasn't more intense. I do wish we would have gone after Osama harder.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2007, 02:28:13 PM »

so anyone who doesn't prescribe to what the US says they should be doing we should execute their leadership?  Yeah, the people of the world will LOVE us even more than they do now for that!!!  I think I'd rather have Bush in office than someone like you  hihi

Did I say that? NO! Stop putting words in my mouth.

you said iraq had WMDs in the form of sarin gas and that sadamm was a murderous dictator and you wished we had a killsquad to go in and take him out b/c of those two reasons.  isn't that exactly what you said?  so if that is the case, by your logic, shouldn't we go after every dictator who is murderous and who MIGHT have wmds?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2007, 02:31:02 PM »

In response to the attack by OBL, we attack Saddam because he gassed the Kurds two decades prior, after he allows us in his country for to inspect for weapons. Even though he is co-operating, Bush kicks the inspectors out and attacks anyway.

and why is that?  b/c we were chasing non-existant WMDs and murderous dictators in Iraq....

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2007, 03:22:52 PM »

so if that is the case, by your logic, shouldn't we go after every dictator who is murderous and who MIGHT have wmds?

That option could be much more of danger with other countries such as North Korea. So I'd hold off as long as possible before coming to that conclusion. But I wouldn't hesitate if this country was in a direct threat to take action.

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2007, 04:25:40 PM »

Your lack of logic knows no bounds.

So let me get this straight:

Saddam gassed the Kurds about twenty years ago: Check

We sit by and do nothing about it: Check

OBL attacks us on 9-11 killing 3000 people: Check

In response to the attack by OBL, we attack Saddam because he gassed the Kurds two decades prior, after he allows us in his country to inspect for weapons. Even though he is co-operating, Bush kicks the inspectors out and attacks anyway.

Actually to add to that...We didn't just stand by......we funded and encouraged and trained Saddam and his boyo's to do it!? Then when it got out of hand and made us look bad, Saddam was the enemy!? Just like Noriega....when his dealings got too big, boom...he's the bad guy and no longer our buddy boy.? Maybe the reason Osama is still on the loose is because he is still on the buddy boy program with us?? He hasn't really fucked Bush over yet because with 9/11 he basically gave Bush a reason to destroy Iraq and have free reign over "national security".?

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2007, 06:38:58 PM »

what did bush lie about?

facts only please.

You are a pathetic little creature aren't you? You've been told this for years now.

He lied about WMD.

The CIA told him that the source for "WMD" ("Curveball") was for crap and not to include it in his speech. The week the CIA told him that (in Kansas I believe) he took it out. The following week, however, against CIA advice, he put it back in his speech-addressing the nation. That, was a goddamn lie. It has been reported by just about every mainstream news media outlet I can imagine. Top level CIA officials have given interviews for CNN and 60 minutes. (I have also posted those video interview links here in the Jungle two or three times.)

You have been told that here, personally by me, about half a dozen times now.

The second lie, which is even worse than the first, is the lie about the weapons inspectors. It was Bush that threw the inspectors? out, not the other way around. Bush lied and claimed Saddam was not going along with inspections, which was absolutely false.

the insults are old and pathetic, and really make you look bad. can't you give it a break already? seriously, bro. show some common curteousy. people are gonna disagree with you in life. you're too old not to appreciate that. 

you believe what you want to believe. you twist information to fit your agenda.

please provide links. it should be easy if all the major outlets reported it. i want to see proof that bush lied.

and before you call me lazy, i've tried to find proof that bush actually lied. i'm not necessarily arguing that he didn't lie, but i can't find proof of it. and therefore bush backers can legitmately say he didn't lie.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2007, 07:08:20 PM »

so if that is the case, by your logic, shouldn't we go after every dictator who is murderous and who MIGHT have wmds?

That option could be much more of danger with other countries such as North Korea.

So they should only invade countries to remove murderous dictators when it isn't dangerous?

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2007, 07:33:55 PM »

That option could be much more of danger with other countries such as North Korea.

So they should only invade countries to remove murderous dictators when it isn't dangerous?

yeah, like Iraq.  Totally not dangerous.  Mission accomplished right!??!?!  We "won".  We're TONS safer now too.

Absolutely ridiculous.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2007, 08:09:55 PM »

please provide links. it should be easy if all the major outlets reported it. i want to see proof that bush lied.

and before you call me lazy, i've tried to find proof that bush actually lied. i'm not necessarily arguing that he didn't lie, but i can't find proof of it. and therefore bush backers can legitmately say he didn't lie.

I already have posted links for you to read, on that very subject, including video links with the actual interview, here numerous times. You are either being dishonest, lazy, a sociopath, or totally stupid.

The second lie I speak of is well documented. Bush claims the inspectors were kicked out (documented-do your homework) while the truth is Bush kicked out the inspectors (also well documented.) This has also been posted her several times.

You are just like Charity Case. No matter how often I source info, you come back and pretend nobody said it.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: