Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:46:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Axl laughs at us all to date!,WTF?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl laughs at us all to date!,WTF?  (Read 47385 times)
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2006, 07:56:37 PM »

why didnt you kill yourself?Huh??
this is a very very lame topic...

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2006, 09:36:15 PM »

ive been reading this thread and havent noticed anyone say this so..
heres my way of expllaining about gnr ..
Think Axl Rose as a Manager of some big name Soccer team. Every couple years or so he drops out team mates and repklaces them with fresher faces for new material and basicly to make the team better.
But does trthe manager stop calling his team England ? NO cus he owns the rightds to the team so he can do whatever he sees fit to make the team right no matter what the public think. So think slash, duff, adler as old hat footbal players who arent as gud anymore and need to be replaced by fitter players.
Probably ythe most stupid way of explaiing it but hey a none die hard gnr fan should be able to understand that Wink

Worst....analogy......ever! Comparing a band with a football team. you sould be shot.

whatever, mr. hudson  write us a little essay, then, on how the AFD album was written and recorded....I can't wait to read it.....since you were there and all
Obviously neither of us were there, so i'd rather believe what the band have said in past interviews, rather than trying to figure out some conspiracy theory. I suppose you americans didn't land on the moon either?

I was wondering the other day if Slash even cares all that much that Axl is going on with the GNR name. Has anyone ever read anything that says one way or the other. I mean, seeing as he quit, I wonder if he even cares.
There have been several interviews were they say its not guns n roses anymore, most obviously would be the VH1 BTM special were Slash says that "most people think its sacrelige but he doesn't give a hot fuck!" Of course they care

beer   samoice , I KNOW U R RIGHT, Axl is just doin' what he wants to, these days he rules the band, everyone gotta do what da'guy is sayin', IF YOU HEAR Better you'll notice that the old GNR ain't come back anymore   no rant  , ...i mean CAN Y'ALL IMAGINE SLASH'S PLAYIN' WITH AXL THIS NEW SONG? hell, i honestly CAN'T!!!!!  Roll Eyes

And thats a good thing in my opinion. I love that song.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #142 on: May 31, 2006, 04:37:29 PM »

ive been reading this thread and havent noticed anyone say this so..
heres my way of expllaining about gnr ..
Think Axl Rose as a Manager of some big name Soccer team. Every couple years or so he drops out team mates and repklaces them with fresher faces for new material and basicly to make the team better.
But does trthe manager stop calling his team England ? NO cus he owns the rightds to the team so he can do whatever he sees fit to make the team right no matter what the public think. So think slash, duff, adler as old hat footbal players who arent as gud anymore and need to be replaced by fitter players.
Probably ythe most stupid way of explaiing it but hey a none die hard gnr fan should be able to understand that Wink

Worst....analogy......ever! Comparing a band with a football team. you sould be shot.

whatever, mr. hudson? write us a little essay, then, on how the AFD album was written and recorded....I can't wait to read it.....since you were there and all
Obviously neither of us were there, so i'd rather believe what the band have said in past interviews, rather than trying to figure out some conspiracy theory. I suppose you americans didn't land on the moon either?

I was wondering the other day if Slash even cares all that much that Axl is going on with the GNR name. Has anyone ever read anything that says one way or the other. I mean, seeing as he quit, I wonder if he even cares.
There have been several interviews were they say its not guns n roses anymore, most obviously would be the VH1 BTM special were Slash says that "most people think its sacrelige but he doesn't give a hot fuck!" Of course they care

beer? ?samoice , I KNOW U R RIGHT, Axl is just doin' what he wants to, these days he rules the band, everyone gotta do what da'guy is sayin', IF YOU HEAR Better you'll notice that the old GNR ain't come back anymore? ?no rant? , ...i mean CAN Y'ALL IMAGINE SLASH'S PLAYIN' WITH AXL THIS NEW SONG? hell, i honestly CAN'T!!!!!? Roll Eyes

And thats a good thing in my opinion. I love that song.

Slash gotta play it with Axl when axl's been destroyin' his ex-mates for years  Sad rofl  ?  I guess you r not a gnr fan at all cuz ur opinion makes me think u've only been hearin' Shakira after all this time!  hihi hihi hihi

...plus:  i do as well. listen to the chords Richard and Finck play, so much more interesting than the power chords of Izzy and Slash. but when you compare Richard/Finck's riffs to Izzy/Slash's, it's obvious that Izzy and Slash's are better. the 2 bands are both great, but....

we must live in the present, and as of right now, 'new' GN'R is what is playing, so just appreciate them and all the hard work they've done!  rant
Evolution
« Reply #143 on: May 31, 2006, 04:47:40 PM »

we must live in the present, and as of right now, 'new' GN'R is what is playing, so just appreciate them and all the hard work they've done!  rant

What side of the argument do you represent?  rofl
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #144 on: May 31, 2006, 04:54:00 PM »

we must live in the present, and as of right now, 'new' GN'R is what is playing, so just appreciate them and all the hard work they've done!? rant

What side of the argument do you represent?? rofl
Undecided

Undecided    u never went to school so that's why you can understand that i'm always ironic, but it's not too late to learn so go n' use a good dictionary right now!!!  yes ok 
Evolution
« Reply #145 on: May 31, 2006, 05:00:03 PM »

I love your posts. Seriously.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #146 on: May 31, 2006, 08:34:46 PM »

He's from da Hood

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #147 on: May 31, 2006, 09:10:08 PM »

Slash gotta play it with Axl when axl's been destroyin' his ex-mates for years  Sad rofl  ?  I guess you r not a gnr fan at all cuz ur opinion makes me think u've only been hearin' Shakira after all this time!  hihi hihi hihi

Huh?? I love how when anyone disagrees on this board they're automatically "not a GNR fan"

...plus:  i do as well. listen to the chords Richard and Finck play, so much more interesting than the power chords of Izzy and Slash. but when you compare Richard/Finck's riffs to Izzy/Slash's, it's obvious that Izzy and Slash's are better. the 2 bands are both great, but....

Here's another thing no one here seems to understand; the above is YOUR OPINION. Just stating it doesn't make it correct. Being in the majority doesn't make it correct. Nothing will make it correct, that's why it's opinion and not fact.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #148 on: June 01, 2006, 04:20:53 PM »

Slash gotta play it with Axl when axl's been destroyin' his ex-mates for years? Sad rofl? ?? I guess you r not a gnr fan at all cuz ur opinion makes me think u've only been hearin' Shakira after all this time!? hihi hihi hihi

Huh?? I love how when anyone disagrees on this board they're automatically "not a GNR fan"

...plus:? i do as well. listen to the chords Richard and Finck play, so much more interesting than the power chords of Izzy and Slash. but when you compare Richard/Finck's riffs to Izzy/Slash's, it's obvious that Izzy and Slash's are better. the 2 bands are both great, but....

Here's another thing no one here seems to understand; the above is YOUR OPINION. Just stating it doesn't make it correct. Being in the majority doesn't make it correct. Nothing will make it correct, that's why it's opinion and not fact.

oh yeah, u r so fucking right Mr God, let me kill myself in front of you!!!  Roll Eyes
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #149 on: June 01, 2006, 04:47:45 PM »

wow people get awfully passionate and pissed off stating there opinions around here.....

If we want our Axl fix, we have GnR  Grin

If we want our Slash / Duff / Matt fix, we have VR  Grin

luckily, the 2006 version (why do I feel Like I'm talking about software hihi) of GnR is a way better live show the v2002

and VR just puts on a unfuckenbelievable live show so why is everyone up in arms Huh

What would really be nice is if they would be kind enough to co-headline a tour and play NYC for about 2 weeks before going off to the rest of the US so i could see my favorite bands and save a few bucks hihi

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2006, 05:16:43 PM »

Slash gotta play it with Axl when axl's been destroyin' his ex-mates for years? Sad rofl? ?? I guess you r not a gnr fan at all cuz ur opinion makes me think u've only been hearin' Shakira after all this time!? hihi hihi hihi

...plus:? i do as well. listen to the chords Richard and Finck play, so much more interesting than the power chords of Izzy and Slash. but when you compare Richard/Finck's riffs to Izzy/Slash's, it's obvious that Izzy and Slash's are better. the 2 bands are both great, but....

oh yeah, u r so fucking right Mr God, let me kill myself in front of you!!!? Roll Eyes

Again, completely incorrect assessment of the post. It's not about being right or wrong. What people are stating on here are OPINIONS and you need to get that through your head.

neuby87
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2006, 07:48:56 PM »

hmm finally people who agree with me on this band being called something else, and i see a lot of opinions saying "what are you complaining about now we have GN'R and VR" but the thing is..its not GN'R its Axl Rose and a GN'R Cover Band thats it...i mean there playing 95% of the set list  written by other musicians...change the damn name Axl you werent the entire band back in the day, you have no moral right to do this
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #152 on: June 02, 2006, 07:46:37 PM »

oh yeah, u r so fucking right Mr God, let me kill myself in front of you!!!? Roll Eyes

Again, completely incorrect assessment of the post. It's not about being right or wrong. What people are stating on here are OPINIONS and you need to get that through your head.

...   hihi ok, i just can see people can't admit the fucking reality THIS TIME but anyway we all gotta see it sooner or later, i mean GNR is destroyed since 1996 (when they couldn't go on together anymore):

-EX GNR members have made shit to called ?rock band? since then

- Axl just disappeared for so many years just to say at rock in rio 2001 :" I never denied y'all something good to enjoy"

?so what kind of crap we've been supporting after all this fucking time? God damn it   rant !, we're human beings, not fucking retards who can't analyze lies !!!  Angry

Don?t ya think we deserve some fucking respect like fans?   Undecided
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #153 on: June 02, 2006, 07:54:29 PM »

...   hihi ok, i just can see people can't admit the fucking reality THIS TIME but anyway we all gotta see it sooner or later, i mean GNR is destroyed since 1996 (when they couldn't go on together anymore):

- Axl just disappeared for so many years just to say at rock in rio 2001 :" I never denied y'all something good to enjoy"

?so what kind of crap we've been supporting after all this fucking time? God damn it   rant !, we're human beings, not fucking retards who can't analyze lies !!!  Angry

Don?t ya think we deserve some fucking respect like fans?   Undecided

I completely agree with you on points like this. However, I just LOVE the directions things are going in now so I've decided to be happy about it. When the leaks happened if I hadn't like the music I would've been disappointed and moved on. But the strength of the music and the quality/quantity of shows makes me feel like I waiting for at least some reason. Ya know?

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #154 on: June 02, 2006, 08:02:24 PM »

...? ?hihi ok, i just can see people can't admit the fucking reality THIS TIME but anyway we all gotta see it sooner or later, i mean GNR is destroyed since 1996 (when they couldn't go on together anymore):

?so what kind of crap we've been supporting after all this fucking time? God damn it? ?rant !, we're human beings, not fucking retards who can't analyze lies !!!? Angry

Don?t ya think we deserve some fucking respect like fans?? ?Undecided

I completely agree with you on points like this. However, I just LOVE the directions things are going in now so I've decided to be happy about it. When the leaks happened if I hadn't like the music I would've been disappointed and moved on. But the strength of the music and the quality/quantity of shows makes me feel like I waiting for at least some reason. Ya know?
...don't ya think someone gotta stop every gnr member right now just to set'em all on their fucking feet again? me, i do!  Angry
pebbles
« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2006, 08:11:05 PM »

If you and four people built a home... then over time four of the people who helped build the home left you alone. Wouldn't it still be the same home and wouldn't you be allowed to invite in whoever you may wish.. peace
cool thought, makes sense
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #156 on: June 08, 2006, 08:33:26 PM »

If you and four people built a home... then over time four of the people who helped build the home left you alone. Wouldn't it still be the same home and wouldn't you be allowed to invite in whoever you may wish.. peace
cool thought, makes sense

hey, wait a second, we all know that no one left the band, at first adler got fired so Axl understood that was the right time to put every member out of GNR when they were able to say "NO" to him? hihi , so who ya foolin', Guy?? Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 08:51:38 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #157 on: June 08, 2006, 08:46:49 PM »

did you take your medicine today?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2006, 02:47:57 AM »

we must live in the present, and as of right now, 'new' GN'R is what is playing, so just appreciate them and all the hard work they've done!? rant

What side of the argument do you represent?? rofl

yeah the guy is all over the place... Bring back slash n izzy, but keep this band the way it is hihi
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2006, 03:53:33 AM »

Can anyone make sense of AxlRoseVen's posts? I have no idea what is going on.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: