Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:44:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  BRAIN is at VEGOOSE w/ Praxis
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BRAIN is at VEGOOSE w/ Praxis  (Read 48430 times)
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2006, 07:13:48 PM »

Dave, shut the fuck up! I started it?

sure,  hihi you can blame it on me for bringing up YOUR OWN silly comments you made about Ron and Frank lately. In my view those comments tied in perfectly with the comments of you in this thread about frank. You know what the tie in is: comments without substance or any logic sense. You can blame it all on yourself.  Cheesy

And I'm not bashing you for your opinion soley, i'm discussing your point of view cause it doesn't have any substance. You prove that time after time!

And about the few insults I've made towards you in this thread: well I'll happily take the blame for those (if it means a minus karma, so be it.) But you've had it coming.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 07:15:42 PM by Dont Try Me » Logged

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #181 on: October 29, 2006, 07:16:17 PM »

Dave, shut the fuck up! I started it?

sure,? hihi you can blame it on me for bringing up YOUR OWN silly comments you made about Ron and Frank lately. In my view those comments tied in perfectly with the comments of you in this thread about frank. You know what the tie in is: comments without substance or any logic sense. You can blame it all on yourself.? Cheesy

And I'm not bashing you for your opinion soley, i'm bashing your point of view cause it doesn't have any substance. You prove that time after time!

And about the few insults I've made towards you in this thread: well I'll happily take the blame for those, you've had it coming.

Were you even at the first hammerstein show? Because after it i talked to quite a few people and most of them commented how ron royally messed up the twat outro. You cant tell me listening to the youtube twat from NY that he nailed it. Like I said, he missed a tons of notes, didnt even play one of the solos, and the song didnt come off well live. So which one of those are not true? I just think its not funny you cant talk about this like an adult and you have to resort to name calling or swearing at me.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #182 on: October 29, 2006, 07:16:36 PM »

Dave that little threat about adding me to your sig, really scares me. Please don't do that. The last thing I want in this world is to have my name by any of your posts. But I am really scared. Will you be my mommy like your Brains mommy and come and hug me Dave... I'm scared.

EDIT: AND DAVE, I never bashed you. If you are really that sensitive about things that are said to you, don't fucking say anything then.

I am not sensitive about anything. You just need to learn that because you think he plays its great does not mean he does and that others may not think its good.  You are going off and making chidish wise cracks because I said Ron cant play ONE song well. If anyone is overrreacting its you and a few others who are flying off the handle because I said Ron hasnt played twat well yet.

Read what I typed Dave... I never once said anything about Ron playing the solo great. NOT ONCE!! I haven't even listend to TWAT live after reading what you typed about it to give an opinion on it. I just think it's ridiculous to be talking shit about Frank's playing and Ron's playing. They are in the band for a reason. Nobody plays the solos perfect live compared to the studio versions we have. I think a lot of the solos sound different when played live. I don't expect Ron to be able to play Buckets guitar parts absolutely perfect. Buckethead has some big shoes to fill and I think you just need to give Ron a break. He's not the only one playing solos during the new songs different.

AND it's not really fair to be talking about the first time they played TWAT live. Ron had so many songs to learn in so little time and mistakes are going to be a given for the first show and probably for the first few shows. But as I said above, none of the new demo songs we have sound perfect live, from the vocals to the guitar playing. It's almost different each time they play the songs night after night.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 07:20:23 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #183 on: October 29, 2006, 07:16:58 PM »

jazjme for the last time, please try and follow. One of my friends talked to one of the band members and asked about TWAT. That was the answer my friend was given. So I guess YOU and a few others on here know the reason they dont play it much at all better than someone in the band. Gotcha

OK clear this up, cause now I am interested why this has gone on about Ron, when this thread is about  Brain? PJm me if ya want we can talk there. beer

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #184 on: October 29, 2006, 07:24:51 PM »

Dave that little threat about adding me to your sig, really scares me. Please don't do that. The last thing I want in this world is to have my name by any of your posts. But I am really scared. Will you be my mommy like your Brains mommy and come and hug me Dave... I'm scared.

EDIT: AND DAVE, I never bashed you. If you are really that sensitive about things that are said to you, don't fucking say anything then.

I am not sensitive about anything. You just need to learn that because you think he plays its great does not mean he does and that others may not think its good.? You are going off and making chidish wise cracks because I said Ron cant play ONE song well. If anyone is overrreacting its you and a few others who are flying off the handle because I said Ron hasnt played twat well yet.

Read what I typed Dave... I never once said anything about Ron playing the solo great. NOT ONCE!! I haven't even listend to TWAT live after reading what you typed about it to give an opinion on it. I just think it's ridiculous to be talking shit about Frank's playing and Ron's playing. They are in the band for a reason. Nobody plays the solos perfect live compared to the studio versions we have. I think a lot of the solos sound different when played live. I don't expect Ron to be able to play Buckets guitar parts absolutely perfect. Buckethead has some big shoes to fill and I think you just need to give Ron a break. He's not the only one playing solos during the new songs different.

Wait a minute? You are arguing about this and never even heard Ron play TWAT live? Wow. 
Also, you are really not reading my full posts. I said I dont care if ron changes the solo as long as he comes off well, and at hammerstein it didnt.  I even said I am sure he can do it now since he has had more time to practice.  Some of you love to do this and take one statement out of context and go off on a rant about it.  Why must this go in circles? Just start to read ALL OF WHAT I POST and maybe you wont fly off the handle.

So far from what I have heard from frank he does not impress me. And again Ron is amazing, i wanted him when they were looking for a guitar player when there were rumors about Batio being the guitar player. I was pumped when I saw Ron at hammerstein ask anyone from the boards that was around me. Killing Vector, Young Gunner, Elias they were all there near me for the show when we all saw it was Ron. So you should really get  your facts straight before you claim something

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #185 on: October 29, 2006, 07:38:31 PM »

I am not sensitive about anything. You just need to learn that because you think he plays its great does not mean he does and that others may not think its good.  You are going off and making chidish wise cracks because I said Ron cant play ONE song well. If anyone is overrreacting its you and a few others who are flying off the handle because I said Ron hasnt played twat well yet.

Wait a minute? You are arguing about this and never even heard Ron play TWAT live? Wow. 
Also, you are really not reading my full posts. I said I dont care if ron changes the solo as long as he comes off well, and at hammerstein it didnt.  I even said I am sure he can do it now since he has had more time to practice.  Some of you love to do this and take one statement out of context and go off on a rant about it.  Why must this go in circles? Just start to read ALL OF WHAT I POST and maybe you wont fly off the handle.

So far from what I have heard from frank he does not impress me. And again Ron is amazing, i wanted him when they were looking for a guitar player when there were rumors about Batio being the guitar player. I was pumped when I saw Ron at hammerstein ask anyone from the boards that was around me. Killing Vector, Young Gunner, Elias they were all there near me for the show when we all saw it was Ron. So you should really get  your facts straight before you claim something

DAVE I HAVE HEARD TWAT LIVE SO MANY FUCKING TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I SAID I HADN'T REALLY GIVEN IT A LISTEN SINCE I READ WHAT YOU TYPED, WHICH WAS 10 MINUTES AGO!!!!!  Now stop putting words in my mouth.  You're fucking nuts if you think I'm flying off the handle based on anything you have said or will ever say. I don't take shit people say on here to heart like some people. I'm not even saying you do, but a hell of a lot of people on here DO. Just like you, I have hundreds of GN'R shows. I have every one and some of them from 3 or 4 different sources. But who the hell cares how many shows a person has, that doesn't mean shit when it comes to knowing how someone plays.  And what did I claim?? I never claimed anything Dave. You are arguing with me because I made a broad SMART ASS comment towards you. I never said anything about Ron playing TWAT well. NOT ONE TIME.  Maybe you should be the one reading what I typed for once.

I'm not going to argue with you about something I never said and especially in a thread about Brain. I fell into your off-topic trap, RIGHT AFTER I TOLD PEOPLE WE SHOULD IGNORE YOUR ARGUMENTS. So that is my fault everyone and I'll take the blame. You can sit and talk shit about Ron playing TWAT AT HIS FIRST GN'R SHOW and I will sit back and read other threads. I thought the comments that I made about you "being the greatest musicain ever" were BIG ENOUGH CLUES for you to realize I was just being a complete fucking smart ass. Go listen to your "hundreds" of bootlegs and listen to all the NEW songs we have studio versions for. And then tell me all of the songs are played perfect live. THEY AREN'T. Let me know when you find one song played perfect NOTE FOR NOTE, because you won't be able to. So maybe the whole band sucks because NONE OF THEM play the new songs perfect note for note when compared to the studio demos we have?? Maybe Axl sucks because he has off nights every once in awhile?? Too bad we don't have a band that can play EVERYTHING perfect.  It's not like these guys are human, so they aren't allowed to make mistakes. AND BRAIN ISN'T ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH PRAXIS FOR ONE SHOW IF HE ISN'T TOURING WITH GN'R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 07:40:43 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #186 on: October 29, 2006, 09:23:32 PM »

I am not sensitive about anything. You just need to learn that because you think he plays its great does not mean he does and that others may not think its good.? You are going off and making chidish wise cracks because I said Ron cant play ONE song well. If anyone is overrreacting its you and a few others who are flying off the handle because I said Ron hasnt played twat well yet.

Wait a minute? You are arguing about this and never even heard Ron play TWAT live? Wow.?
Also, you are really not reading my full posts. I said I dont care if ron changes the solo as long as he comes off well, and at hammerstein it didnt.? I even said I am sure he can do it now since he has had more time to practice.? Some of you love to do this and take one statement out of context and go off on a rant about it.? Why must this go in circles? Just start to read ALL OF WHAT I POST and maybe you wont fly off the handle.

So far from what I have heard from frank he does not impress me. And again Ron is amazing, i wanted him when they were looking for a guitar player when there were rumors about Batio being the guitar player. I was pumped when I saw Ron at hammerstein ask anyone from the boards that was around me. Killing Vector, Young Gunner, Elias they were all there near me for the show when we all saw it was Ron. So you should really get? your facts straight before you claim something

DAVE I HAVE HEARD TWAT LIVE SO MANY FUCKING TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I SAID I HADN'T REALLY GIVEN IT A LISTEN SINCE I READ WHAT YOU TYPED, WHICH WAS 10 MINUTES AGO!!!!!? Now stop putting words in my mouth.? You're fucking nuts if you think I'm flying off the handle based on anything you have said or will ever say. I don't take shit people say on here to heart like some people. I'm not even saying you do, but a hell of a lot of people on here DO. Just like you, I have hundreds of GN'R shows. I have every one and some of them from 3 or 4 different sources. But who the hell cares how many shows a person has, that doesn't mean shit when it comes to knowing how someone plays.? And what did I claim?? I never claimed anything Dave. You are arguing with me because I made a broad SMART ASS comment towards you. I never said anything about Ron playing TWAT well. NOT ONE TIME.? Maybe you should be the one reading what I typed for once.

I'm not going to argue with you about something I never said and especially in a thread about Brain. I fell into your off-topic trap, RIGHT AFTER I TOLD PEOPLE WE SHOULD IGNORE YOUR ARGUMENTS. So that is my fault everyone and I'll take the blame. You can sit and talk shit about Ron playing TWAT AT HIS FIRST GN'R SHOW and I will sit back and read other threads. I thought the comments that I made about you "being the greatest musicain ever" were BIG ENOUGH CLUES for you to realize I was just being a complete fucking smart ass. Go listen to your "hundreds" of bootlegs and listen to all the NEW songs we have studio versions for. And then tell me all of the songs are played perfect live. THEY AREN'T. Let me know when you find one song played perfect NOTE FOR NOTE, because you won't be able to. So maybe the whole band sucks because NONE OF THEM play the new songs perfect note for note when compared to the studio demos we have?? Maybe Axl sucks because he has off nights every once in awhile?? Too bad we don't have a band that can play EVERYTHING perfect.? It's not like these guys are human, so they aren't allowed to make mistakes. AND BRAIN ISN'T ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH PRAXIS FOR ONE SHOW IF HE ISN'T TOURING WITH GN'R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You made a smart ass comment to try and get me worked up yet you are the one gettting worked up. I guess that backfired eh? Instead of making wise ass comments how about make points about what we were disussion, you might not get so upset. No one has to be a great musician to know Ron butchered the TWAT solo.  Everyone knows it, just listen to it, you will see he totally skipped one part of the solo and the other he missed half of the notes.  I also stated the reason why its rarely played live, is bc axl doesnt want the song being played if they cant make it sound good live. That came from a band member.  Also, as for Brain again. Like I said I dont think he should playing with any other band if he took time off from touring with gnr. I dont see why you even care, its called an OPINION just because it differs from yours or anyone else doesnt mean you or they should fly off the handle and start with the trolling.

HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #187 on: October 31, 2006, 02:00:38 AM »

DAVE I HAVE HEARD TWAT LIVE SO MANY FUCKING TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I SAID I HADN'T REALLY GIVEN IT A LISTEN SINCE I READ WHAT YOU TYPED, WHICH WAS 10 MINUTES AGO!!!!!  Now stop putting words in my mouth.  You're fucking nuts if you think I'm flying off the handle based on anything you have said or will ever say. I don't take shit people say on here to heart like some people. I'm not even saying you do, but a hell of a lot of people on here DO. Just like you, I have hundreds of GN'R shows. I have every one and some of them from 3 or 4 different sources. But who the hell cares how many shows a person has, that doesn't mean shit when it comes to knowing how someone plays.  And what did I claim?? I never claimed anything Dave. You are arguing with me because I made a broad SMART ASS comment towards you. I never said anything about Ron playing TWAT well. NOT ONE TIME.  Maybe you should be the one reading what I typed for once.

I'm not going to argue with you about something I never said and especially in a thread about Brain. I fell into your off-topic trap, RIGHT AFTER I TOLD PEOPLE WE SHOULD IGNORE YOUR ARGUMENTS. So that is my fault everyone and I'll take the blame. You can sit and talk shit about Ron playing TWAT AT HIS FIRST GN'R SHOW and I will sit back and read other threads. I thought the comments that I made about you "being the greatest musicain ever" were BIG ENOUGH CLUES for you to realize I was just being a complete fucking smart ass. Go listen to your "hundreds" of bootlegs and listen to all the NEW songs we have studio versions for. And then tell me all of the songs are played perfect live. THEY AREN'T. Let me know when you find one song played perfect NOTE FOR NOTE, because you won't be able to. So maybe the whole band sucks because NONE OF THEM play the new songs perfect note for note when compared to the studio demos we have?? Maybe Axl sucks because he has off nights every once in awhile?? Too bad we don't have a band that can play EVERYTHING perfect.  It's not like these guys are human, so they aren't allowed to make mistakes. AND BRAIN ISN'T ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH PRAXIS FOR ONE SHOW IF HE ISN'T TOURING WITH GN'R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You made a smart ass comment to try and get me worked up yet you are the one gettting worked up. I guess that backfired eh? Instead of making wise ass comments how about make points about what we were disussion, you might not get so upset. No one has to be a great musician to know Ron butchered the TWAT solo.  Everyone knows it, just listen to it, you will see he totally skipped one part of the solo and the other he missed half of the notes.  I also stated the reason why its rarely played live, is bc axl doesnt want the song being played if they cant make it sound good live. That came from a band member.  Also, as for Brain again. Like I said I dont think he should playing with any other band if he took time off from touring with gnr. I dont see why you even care, its called an OPINION just because it differs from yours or anyone else doesnt mean you or they should fly off the handle and start with the trolling.

Oh, you guys. So much repressed homosexual passion. Just slap each other like Cher and Nic Cage and get it over with - you know you love each other!  Kiss

hihi

Seriously though, in five years neither of you are going to remember this and it's probably not going to matter to anyone, so if I were you I'd just agree to disagree.  yes
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: