Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 11:40:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Another gf-scenario
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another gf-scenario  (Read 1280 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« on: December 04, 2006, 04:41:36 AM »

First a statement, violence don't solve problems, it ends them.

We we're drinking hard this weekend, two days straight. My girl, me, my friends girl and two of my friends.

We were all pretty wasted when the bar closed around half past three am. and everyone split on their own ways, I was searching for my girl, who didn't answer her phone and she had went to this guy Artzi so saturday started with me and her having a fight. She told me nothing had happened and that she didn't know what had happened (for her waking at his place) and cried and told me she loved me and she was sorry etc.

I'm still fucking pissed off and really I don't know if I should just go a step further and score a chick so I'd get this out of my system.

I never got a bad conscience from doing something like that.

So after I forgave her, dunno if I really did, since the scene won't leave me alone, we started our saturday party. I also told her if she'd make a slip like that I'd leave her and beat Artzi to his last grasp on consiousness and then have a leak on him.

So saturday went as it went and we went to play pool, I remember I had to play on eye shut so I could hit anything, but actually won two games outta three. I stopped playing when a random guy was hitting on Ansku and she was telling him that she ain't interested, but when the guy didnt take the hint I came standing next to him a looked at him with my "mean" look, so he starts appologizing and talks on overdrive and I stop him short telling him to "go talk to someone who's interested and to be fast about it" so the guy takes off - fast. Now that was fun.

Then we go to the regular club we use to visit and more of my friends join, and we're having some goodhearted conversation at our table but then Artzi arrives and comes to sit with us, looking real pleased at himself and starts to talk trash about me. So we all tell him to switch to some other table, and the girl his with hastily agrees, but he ain't doing that.

So he's telling everyone how I got some fetish to get all his girls and my friend shot's back "have you ever wondered why he get's all your girls? Just a thought." And agian we tell him to leave the table when he continues to talk shit about me how I've cheated ansku from day one, wich I btw haven't. At this point I get up, grab him and have my fist ready and ask him if he got the guts to play. He tells me sure, but the bouncer comes and the situation calms down a bit and I tell him I'll hold onto that promise.

So I'm pretty pissed and I leave my gf since she's been sleeping in some wrong places and my friends girl is stroking my tight, I dunno, prolly she was just trying to make me feel better.

This is when my girl takes off with my friend and we're leaving with his girl a moment after, but not before Artzi tries one more time again. So my other friend is having a serious talk with ansku who is heartbroken for me leaving her. And she tells him she can't even think of sleeping with someone else. So my friend tells her maybe it's time to stop screwing things up and getting serious with me, since I won't play along for long and then no one would have fun, expect all the other girls I'll start sleeping with. He also told me that she is really sorry and does love me.

I dunno know tho.
The sex was good.

And Artzi kept giving her textmessages on how fun he had to watch us fight.

I think he got a fight coming.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 05:13:32 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: