Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 01:05:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227903 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  right i'm gonna ask for advice here...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: right i'm gonna ask for advice here...  (Read 3029 times)
sesor
Rocker

« on: July 24, 2006, 07:27:49 PM »

i feel weird asking for advice ona  chat room thing but there is no1 online and i need it quick.

i'm 16 so its prob typical teenage shit but hey...

there is like the hottes guy ahaha i really do like him. but he was just a general aqqaintance untill saturday night when we spent most of the ngiht talking at a party. today me and my gay best friend met up with him and we had a really good time, apparently he was realy flirting. my mate is texting him now about me, but refuses to tell me what he is saying, other than that he like sme and he dosnt want to ruin the suprise or something, which is prob good news.

but i'm already going out with someone, who is a lovely guy, but it just aint there, you knwo what i mean? i've only been goign out with him for a week and a half so it aint exactly a long term relationship lol it really just feels like we're mates. and i need to end it, not just for the other guy, but because, well i do lol. and this would be fine, but he's going on holiday not tomorrow but day after for 2 weeks. i could end the relationship if he wasnt goign away, bt i feel harsh just before or during his holiday. lol but i really dont wanna end up cheating when he's away, because i coudlnt do that to him because eh means alot to me as a friend. i'm seeing him tomorrow for before he goes away. he's onlien now, what should i do?

i like the other guy so much, ahaha prob a little crush or somehting, but omg he's hot ahaha i really dont wanna wait 2 weeks.

i feel temtped to text my bf while he's away so i dont have to face it straight awya haha but i coudltn do that while he's on holiday becuase its abit mean. whats the best thign to do?

ahaha omg i feel like sucha  tard because it sound slike such immature problems ahahaha but argh

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 07:38:20 PM »

Well as for your current boyfriend.  You said it yourself, it's just not there, so you may as well dump him, and sooner is better, no point stringing him along, fine if you left it 'til after his holiday he'd be happy and ignorant while away but why hold back.  Hell he might thank you he could have a holiday romance Wink , as for this other dude, sounds simple enough, he likes you, you like him your friend seems to be helping things along, is your gay friend a bloke though, ya never know he might be after the guy, oh and if you're gay friends a woman, ignore that last bit Wink Tongue
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 07:38:57 PM »

ahah fuck, i just read that back and i sound liek an emo shit crying over nothing. seriously i aint. i'm not good with awkward situations, even thoguh this aint even that bad, i just normally have a mate to tell me what hurts people less but there isnt one available.

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 07:41:02 PM »

Well as for your current boyfriend.? You said it yourself, it's just not there, so you may as well dump him, and sooner is better, no point stringing him along, fine if you left it 'til after his holiday he'd be happy and ignorant while away but why hold back.? Hell he might thank you he could have a holiday romance Wink , as for this other dude, sounds simple enough, he likes you, you like him your friend seems to be helping things along, is your gay friend a bloke though, ya never know he might be after the guy, oh and if you're gay friends a woman, ignore that last bit Wink Tongue

ahaha hankyou, thats exactly what i wanted ot hear really. and yeah, he's a guy, and yeah, he fancies him, but the guy is straight, and my mate is a good guy.  so should i msn it now? or be brave and cope wiht the awkwardness of doign ti tomorrow?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 07:42:31 PM »

Well as for your current boyfriend.? You said it yourself, it's just not there, so you may as well dump him, and sooner is better, no point stringing him along, fine if you left it 'til after his holiday he'd be happy and ignorant while away but why hold back.? Hell he might thank you he could have a holiday romance Wink , as for this other dude, sounds simple enough, he likes you, you like him your friend seems to be helping things along, is your gay friend a bloke though, ya never know he might be after the guy, oh and if you're gay friends a woman, ignore that last bit Wink Tongue

ahaha hankyou, thats exactly what i wanted ot hear really. and yeah, he's a guy, and yeah, he fancies him, but the guy is straight, and my mate is a good guy.? so should i msn it now? or be brave and cope wiht the awkwardness of doign ti tomorrow?
I'd msn it, but i'm a cunt Tongue

The 'right' thing to do, would be to do it in person..... yes
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 07:45:00 PM »

Well as for your current boyfriend.  You said it yourself, it's just not there, so you may as well dump him, and sooner is better, no point stringing him along, fine if you left it 'til after his holiday he'd be happy and ignorant while away but why hold back.  Hell he might thank you he could have a holiday romance Wink , as for this other dude, sounds simple enough, he likes you, you like him your friend seems to be helping things along, is your gay friend a bloke though, ya never know he might be after the guy, oh and if you're gay friends a woman, ignore that last bit Wink Tongue

ahaha hankyou, thats exactly what i wanted ot hear really. and yeah, he's a guy, and yeah, he fancies him, but the guy is straight, and my mate is a good guy.  so should i msn it now? or be brave and cope wiht the awkwardness of doign ti tomorrow?
I'd msn it, but i'm a cunt Tongue

The 'right' thing to do, would be to do it in person..... yes

haha ahhh fuck fuck fuck. i hate this feeling of nerves and guilt when you have to break up with someone. aaaand if i msn it then i dont have to see or speak to him for 2 whole weeks after!

Evolution
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 07:48:24 PM »

Do what Dr. Stoned says. If you only have been going out 10 days or so it won't be much of a break up. Just say it gently with a smile and bob's your uncle.

Then he can have fun on holiday and your in there with Party Boy  ok
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 07:50:08 PM »

Doctor....awesome.

I must of misread that first time, you've only been seeing him 10 days Shocked

Where's the problem, i'd definately take the easy option, it's not like your issuing divorce papers over msn.......

Edit: And Evo dude sayin' it with a smile implies you're enjoying doing it Tongue
Evolution
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 07:58:19 PM »

I'm no saying beam away, but at least don't be down in the downs with it. Might help him see it as the positive it is!
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 08:03:40 PM »

argh shit he went offline. ahhh well good old friend text haha. thats worse than msning it but oh fukin well i'ma  spaz. i just needed someone else to write somehting out and its so much easier to go for it tongiht.

sesor
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 08:11:07 PM »

ahh well sorted. had to be the worst message evr aswell haha but he'll get over it =) thanx lool i need to learn how to cope with anythign remotly difficult without having to confer with someone.

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 08:27:29 PM »

Here ya go...advice from a 30-something with a wonderful wife and 2 kids...you're too young to be dating!  Forget the parties and hit the books.  You can party on the weekends after you get into college.   beer

Damn I'm old!   rofl

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
VIP

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 08:27:55 PM »

hahaha he is crying now ?Grin
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 08:43:07 PM »

Here ya go...advice from a 30-something with a wonderful wife and 2 kids...you're too young to be dating!? Forget the parties and hit the books.? You can party on the weekends after you get into college.? ?beer

Damn I'm old!? ?rofl

ahaha its time between school and college, this time is made for parties!! and too young to date? pfffffffffft ahahaha

Shirell
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2006, 04:30:30 AM »

Well said Stoned!!!!
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2006, 05:03:18 AM »

gang bang

pebbles
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2006, 11:45:56 PM »

Do not tell him while he is on vacation unless you hate his fuckin guts, then go ahead. Grin
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2006, 03:37:33 AM »

they've been going out for a week and a half, how hard can it be to get over it?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2006, 08:16:01 AM »

they've been going out for a week and a half, how hard can it be to get over it?
haha yeah, he'll get over it. even though he takes a while, he went out with a girl for a DAY and i doubt he's still over her  Roll Eyes but she fucked him about. hahaha it all sounds so funny to me really, its so commical.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: