Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 04:54:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Have you ever been in Love?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Have you ever been in Love?  (Read 45200 times)
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #140 on: October 20, 2006, 08:13:06 AM »

I'm very much head over heels crazy about a guy. Unfortunately, he doesn't feel the same way about me. It truly is the worst feeling in the world Sad

That's true. I've been there many times before no

But someday things change.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #141 on: October 20, 2006, 08:14:20 AM »

I'm very much head over heels crazy about a guy. Unfortunately, he doesn't feel the same way about me. It truly is the worst feeling in the world Sad

I hope so. It seems he likes dragging things on, and playing me for all I'm worth...  Cry
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #142 on: October 20, 2006, 08:22:47 AM »

Well then don't fall in the trap Kiss

Ignore him, or pretend it doesn't affect you that much Wink Maybe he'll come back running.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #143 on: October 20, 2006, 08:47:09 AM »

Christian castro man Smiley

Really?? that guy came here last 8 october and i didn't heard anything, and yes I went to that friggin concert cause there was this girl now sue me  Tongue

No man can be my equal
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #144 on: October 20, 2006, 08:59:05 AM »

Have you ever been in Love?

courntney? no but apparently alot of people have rofl

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #145 on: October 20, 2006, 11:18:14 AM »

Christian castro man Smiley

Really?? that guy came here last 8 october and i didn't heard anything, and yes I went to that friggin concert cause there was this girl now sue me? Tongue

He is coming soon.. his concert here in Bolivia is today or tomorrow saturday. You know that lyrics I wrote are part of the song "Azul" quite famous, you must remember the tune.
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #146 on: October 20, 2006, 11:47:46 AM »

He is coming soon.. his concert here in Bolivia is today or tomorrow saturday. You know that lyrics I wrote are part of the song "Azul" quite famous, you must remember the tune.
Yeah it all comes to my mind now, but Im not a fan of his, even though I went to that concert only for huging a girl  hihi

I know the feeling but as one friend told me once, I think it just fits to men.
Don't think is over cause one say so you gotta go until you feel you've done everything and that you convinced yourself that he's not worth it.

No man can be my equal
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #147 on: October 20, 2006, 05:46:01 PM »

GNR and Sheep, Christmas came early for Kujo! hihi hihi hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #148 on: October 20, 2006, 06:06:51 PM »

GNR and Sheep, Christmas came early for Kujo! hihi hihi hihi

This explains his absence as of late. Baaaaa  hihi

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #149 on: October 20, 2006, 06:41:09 PM »

Have I ever been in love?

No. 

Came close a few times...thank God I saw the light.
cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2009, 08:53:31 PM »

Yup - twice, in quick succession...don't get me wrong, I loved the 'rebound' just as sincerely as I loved the first girl, but...well...I got my heart broken!

(But that was YEARS ago...)

An' lately I've been wondering...is it even possible for me to fall in love again? Am I tryin' too hard?! Was she my 'one shot' and did I blow it? When it was good, it was great! But when it was bad it hurt her and...well, it totally destroyed me. 

Do I even want to fall in love again? Can I handle that much emotion? When I'm alone, I'm in control but when I'm with someone my fire burns hotter than ever and...I can't control it. The worst parts of me come out, I get jealous and posessive and even.. sometimes... Violent.   

I'm a passionate person and I need someone to match that, to fight me, to challenge me! Everyone else I meet or date or fuck or whatever just...they're just too damn NICE! And I see weakness in that, I can't help it. 

Bleh. Just thinkin' out loud folks, don't mind me.  I'll go be 'emo' somewhere else.  ok

do you even know where the fuck I am?
Axls Black Cat
Opening Act

« Reply #151 on: March 17, 2009, 09:43:57 PM »

I'll up your worse thing in the world with - being in a five year relationship, devoting yourself to to your man, giving up your career and friends only to have him empty your purse and bank accounts, leave you pregnant (miscarry - and he wasn't there), get you to quit your job, tell you he's lied to your friends (the ones you HAD left - and smirk and not tell you what he said), steal some of your stuff, cheat on you, leave without a backward glance and telling you to stay in one place and wait for him at a gig. THAT may be up there... I can't stand that guy (I'd say hate but I'm doing my best not to give a **** about him AT ALL here now).

All I can say is this - NEVER GIVE UP ON LOVE - if you do - you'll miss out on the good stuff for fear of the bad. I've never stop believing and will gladly make the same mistakes over and over if it means finding the right guy eventually or at least knowing that I haven't missed him out of pure fear - that would eat me up with hatred for the guys who ****** me over and I can really live my life without that crap. Love without fear of getting hurt and when you do try and remember that it was never worth it and that the person with your time and affection is still out there - and if not - welll there's still some damn fine good times to be had and make you happy!

Forever Faithful to myself and GN'R! :-D
kmorgan
Rocker

« Reply #152 on: March 17, 2009, 11:59:11 PM »

I am truly, madly, and deeply in love with my husband, and I fall more in love with him everyday!  We have been together for over 20 years, and married for almost 14.  Love is great!
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #153 on: March 18, 2009, 03:49:04 AM »

Yup. Never really since.
I was 18 and he was the most extravagant creature.
Like seeing a colorful beattle in a black jamaican south London .
That guy was so tall I had a hard time during our years together. LOL.
Anyway we had all. The intellectual the emotional and the rest.
I guess that is why I still have a soft spot for aquarians.

But to go back to the subject , I didn't love as much since and not sure I ever will.

Nothing to say
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #154 on: March 18, 2009, 02:46:27 PM »

Cj what you want is hyper destructive.
A fight is not a challenge.
I injured the man I talk about above in a fight we had.
I will never forget and the violence can go to it's end and this is death.

Nowadays I'd rather seem passive when facing someone with that type of behaviour rather than let out that thing that years of hard work managed to tame

Nothing to say
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #155 on: March 18, 2009, 08:13:12 PM »

I am in total love with my wife of 8 1/2 years.   love  She's the greatest.   love
What can I say?  I'm a lucky guy.   yes

I just showed my wife this post from 2 1/2 years ago...and it's still true!   love

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Annie
« Reply #156 on: March 18, 2009, 11:37:58 PM »

When I was in college I experienced love at first sight. The guy ended up totally breaking my heart, but the last time I saw him, I stood in the middle of the street in Madison, WI screaming I LOVE YOU at the top of my lungs. The memory of that makes me laugh and cringe. It was SOOOO bad, we were both crying, what a horrible scene! The last time I was in love was with a guitar player who was in a cover band. He was a lot like Randy the Ram in the WRESTLER. He had vocal cord problems and I arranged a free consult for him with the doctor who treated Madonna and Pavarotti and he dumped me for a girl who dressed like a hooker. I wish that I could call this girl up and say, "THANKYOU FOR SAVING ME FROM LIFE WITH THAT LOSER!!!!!!!!!!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 04:02:12 PM »

I am in total love with my wife of 8 1/2 years.   love  She's the greatest.   love
What can I say?  I'm a lucky guy.   yes

I just showed my wife this post from 2 1/2 years ago...and it's still true!   love

hello mrs Axl4Prez2004! beer
greekmule
Rocker

she's so beatifully broken...

« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2009, 01:06:28 PM »

yeah i am in love with my gf (and soon to be wife) for 3 years now. Actually everyday I love her more and more drool

it is amazing, life with her is 100 times better than I could ever imagine life could be. love you sweetheart love

homo homini lupus...
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #159 on: March 20, 2009, 03:13:16 PM »

yeah i am in love with my gf (and soon to be wife) for 3 years now. Actually everyday I love her more and more drool

it is amazing, life with her is 100 times better than I could ever imagine life could be. love you sweetheart love
Yes!! ok ok Thats how it should be!

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: