Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 01:53:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227932 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.  (Read 117412 times)
meanmachine73
Rocker

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2006, 09:20:36 AM »

I would love a set of the DVD's, unfortunately, I have nothing to offer that isnt allready available to download from the internet domain. Having said that, I would be more than happy to send blank discs plus the money for post and packaging.? I cannot use torrents though so counts me out on that front...

In addition I would also include 5 x the amount of blank discs required for others to use and distribute to the fans.. Finally I whole heartedly agree with the sentiments of Darknemus regarding those hoarders out there not prepared to trade unless they receive a veil of Axl's blood in exchange for their 'ultra rare never before heard 15 second clip'.

Oh, and should I be fortunate enough to get this trade going with Darknemus would be more than happy to burn sets for distribution around the UK.... beer

Keep em under your wheels.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2006, 09:21:42 AM »

I sent you a PM Dark, but I would LOVE a set of the DVDs if that were all possible... Undecided

Especially the 12th since that's when I witnessed the magic first hand... Grin

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2006, 09:30:11 AM »

Those of you who have sent me PMs / emails in the last 8 hours or so.  Yes, I know about them Smiley - No, I haven't responded.  Yes, I will.

AxlsMainMan / meanmachine73: Send me an email when you can - darknemus@gmail.com - I'll ensure both of you get copies.  AxlsMainMan, I know you sent me a PM - don't worry, I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Everyone else:  I REALLY appreciate the fact that you guys are all willing to help spread these, via seeding, B&Ps, copies for friends, etc.  I thank you for that.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2006, 09:49:52 AM »

E. If you've got something rare that you're hoarding.. do the right thing. Share it with the fans. This goes for EVERYONE. If everyone who's hoarding would just add one piece of their 'oh so rare' collection to the proverbial 'kitty' we'd all benefit greatly. Please think about that? As a personal request from me? I never hoarded IRS... I could have, but I didn't. I ask that you try the same thing, for a change Smiley

We all tried that (to make them release "rare" stuff). It never worked. Grin Good luck though. lol

I  haven't read the whole thread, but I could seed on gnr.us if needed. Let me know if I can help (I'm in France).

asdorf
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2006, 09:57:14 AM »

Thank you so much!  Smiley
Will download the torrent and then seed, seed seed Smiley
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2006, 10:31:43 AM »

i could seed it on the pc tracker. let me know if help is needed

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Mobenrad
VIP

Free of all these chains

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2006, 12:14:04 PM »

I have nothing to offer, but I would love to have a copy?
Blank
Headliner

GNR + Vegas * 2 = one incredible weekend....

« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2006, 01:04:17 PM »

Hey,
I can help distribute them to the Southwest US, if that's needed, or help seed on dime or the tracker.gunsnroses.us site.
I'll drop you an email.

http://rich.blank.googlepages.com/home
Always up for trading, specifically looking for 11-30-02 London, Canada (Szmore)
patience26
Rocker

There`s someone in my head, but it?s not me...

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2006, 02:42:59 PM »

Hi Darknemus! I can help the spreading here in Portugal! So, what can i do to get the DVD`s? Can i sent you some blank DVD`s and the money for you to send them to me back again?
Rock on ! you`re great! peace

Blame it on the Falung Gong!
JAC185
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2006, 02:49:58 PM »

When theyre out could someone in the UK who is getting them please let me know?

Thanks alot
Wando
Rocker

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2006, 03:13:03 PM »

Bad news?

Received May 17th DVD's: as purchased on Ebay, can anyone say G-A-R-B-A-G-E? I can't believe I paid for this crap
"I received the DVD for the 17th today. The cover is the best part. It it complete garbage. Not worth uploading for the forum. It was some guy shooting from the VIP section with a bad camera."

"I like the cover, but the video is complete garbage. It is not that much better than the video I took with my cameraphone. Almost the entire video shows the top stage and not Axl. But the camera makes me motions sick. The sound is bad and there is so much noise and people mving in front of the camera. Not too mention there is a lot of missing footage. Total crap... I paid $25 shipping included."[/i]

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=73636
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2006, 03:17:43 PM »

Yea I read that as well and I was considering forking over money for these and am kinda glad I didn't.? Some other guy on Ebay is now hawking the 17th show for 20 a pop from California and every time he lists one it sells right away.? I am curious to know what the other shows are like, I am mainly interested in the 14th since that is the 1st night I was there and I was there for the 17th too but now that I read it looks bad, well, I dunno. Undecided

As a sidenote at least we got great recordings of 2 shows thanks to dark.... ok
irgspice
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2006, 03:25:07 PM »

Thanks again, Dark.  You are an asset to the community.   ok

I will be sure to seed the hell out of the files on PCtracker!   peace
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2006, 03:27:50 PM »

Just to clarify - those recordings from the 14th / 15th are thanks to Dankrass, NOT me.  Just don't want to take credit for the guy's awesome work.

Bummer on the 17th.. that kind of sucks.. We'll see what happens with the rest of them, though.  Maybe we get lucky.

-darknemus

agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2006, 03:36:49 PM »

Just to clarify - those recordings from the 14th / 15th are thanks to Dankrass, NOT me.  Just don't want to take credit for the guy's awesome work.

Bummer on the 17th.. that kind of sucks.. We'll see what happens with the rest of them, though.  Maybe we get lucky.

-darknemus

So this recording which the guy bought on eBay is the same as the one you are getting?
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2006, 03:36:55 PM »

Everyone remain calm. Lets see how the others are. Regardless of quality I will be thankful to have them or atleast the 15th since I was there. I do not care if I get motion sickeness from watching it, I will just feel like I did when I was there stoned out of my gord ok

I plan on seeding for a long long time on these.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 03:40:06 PM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2006, 03:40:56 PM »

I dunno if it is or not.  Supposedly my 17th show is a 2 camera mix, is the one that guy bought also a 2 camera mix?  I have no clue.

Won't know til I get the discs.

-darknemus

agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2006, 03:42:06 PM »

I'm asking because I heard there are different versions, I hope the one dark is getting is a good one Smiley
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2006, 03:44:21 PM »

I believe from reading the other forum that this is the version that the guy in NY is sending out from Ebay.  I am still unclear if it is a 2 camera mix, just that it is shaky and somewhat blocked. 
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2006, 03:56:34 PM »

I believe from reading the other forum that this is the version that the guy in NY is sending out from Ebay.  I am still unclear if it is a 2 camera mix, just that it is shaky and somewhat blocked. 

I got mine from the NY guy on ebay. There are definitely 2 camera angles on mine, but it sounds like mine is the same as the crappy one described above though I still haven't had a chance to watch much of it. Seems like the second camera got much better footage but most of what I saw was the first camera with all the heads and motion sickness stuff - maybe the second camera filmer didn't get much of the show?

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: